Joe Biden says the secret to his and Jill's marriage is good sex

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Eighty one years old and the secret of his good marriage is good sex. This man, it is extremely obvious, has sex on the brain. NO WONDER he has done nothing of importance in 50 years of living off the back of an unsuspecting, unaware American public. From putting his fingers in his female staff, sniffing children, feeling up little girls and young teen girls, his swimming naked for his female secret service staff, showering with and sexually abusing his own daughter from her own written word, risque jokes about his sexual relationship, if any, to white house staff (GROSS) to allowing his son to expose himself, engage in sex with family members, impregnating other women while married or not, drugging....this man is scum. the whole family is. BUT back to the point.....is he capable or is this in his wild imagination...which we are all aware of.

now i didn't consider that. I took off my thinking cap there for a moment..... There might be good sex...but it ain't with joe.

paris-hilton-disgusted.gif

Eighty one years old and the secret of his good marriage is good sex. This man, it is extremely obvious, has sex on the brain. NO WONDER he has done nothing of importance in 50 years of living off the back of an unsuspecting, unaware American public. From putting his fingers in his female staff, sniffing children, feeling up little girls and young teen girls, his swimming naked for his female secret service staff, showering with and sexually abusing his own daughter from her own written word, risque jokes about his sexual relationship, if any, to white house staff (GROSS) to allowing his son to expose himself, engage in sex with family members, impregnating other women while married or not, drugging....this man is scum. the whole family is. BUT back to the point.....is he capable or is this in his wild imagination...which we are all aware of.
how do you know it was with him?

Forum List

Back