Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road

Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road​

14 Apr 2-24 ~~ By Emma Richter

• Erin Ward, 45, was arrested on Saturday morning after police found her in a car with a 17-year-old boy
  • The teenager drove the car about two blocks away, crashed, and then ran before cops located him
  • Ward was employed as a substitute teacher at Burke High School in Omaha
**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Is anyone questioning why these "Teachers" are involving themselves in such risky abd criminal acts? Where's the United Federation of Teachers Union?
What are these so cakked educators so sexually involved with our children in either transitioning or have sexual assignations with the children they are supposed to nuture and educate?
Incidents like this are happening more frequently and at an alarming rate. Male teachers have mostly refrained from doing this peobably because the penalties are so severe. It’s time we start doling out the same penalties to female teachers who commit the same crimes.
Much more screening is needed for teachers and training for supervisors to recognize problems. Sex is a powerful attraction and late teenage students are often physically mature, but always mentally immature as their brains are not fully developed. That, combined with authority and subordinate relationships makes students an easy mark for predatory adults. It’s always been a problem.
Support Catholic schools. Does she say 'immoral',do you ?
Support Catholic schools ,where excuses such as you give don't take away from'IMMORAL"

Sounds improbable .
She is almost certainlt contravening ethical professiional advice and standards.
But what law has she broken as the lad was not under age ?
There seem zero grounds for the police to lock her up and prosecute .
Suspect that there are other factors or that the whole story is manufactured for other reasons .

Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road​

• Erin Ward, 45, was arrested on Saturday morning after police found her in a car with a 17-year-old boy
  • The teenager drove the car about two blocks away, crashed, and then ran before cops located him
**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Is anyone questioning why these "Teachers" are involving themselves in such risky abd criminal acts? Where's the United Federation of Teachers Union?
What are these so cakked educators so sexually involved with our children in either transitioning or have sexual assignations with the children they are supposed to nuture and educate?
Incidents like this are happening more frequently and at an alarming rate. Male teachers have mostly refrained from doing this peobably because the penalties are so severe. It’s time we start doling out the same penalties to female teachers who commit the same crimes.
Much more screening is needed for teachers and training for supervisors to recognize problems. Sex is a powerful attraction and late teenage students are often physically mature, but always mentally immature as their brains are not fully developed. That, combined with authority and subordinate relationships makes students an easy mark for predatory adults. It’s always been a problem.
I see you’re acting out all your fantasies. Not much about male teachers having relations with female students. Why’s that ?

The term "victimless crime" comes to mind whenever I read a female teacher has sex with a teenage boy. What say you?
As I think back to when I was in high school I remember an English teacher who seemed to be attracted to me. I believe she gave me a big hint one time in particular as I was a little naive at the time.

I always set in the back of the classroom and once when she was walking around the room and passed me she touched her tits lightly against my head. I find it hard to believe it was just accidental.

At any rate I was too stupid to take advantage of the situation. She was in her mid 20s and attractive. She would have likely taught me a lot and isn’t teaching what a teacher is supposed to do?

On the positive side having sex with her is one sin I don’t have to confess to.

83598883-13305295-image-m-58_1713042528028.jpg

View attachment 932314

hit-it-king-of-england.jpg
Age of consent in New Jersey is 16. Not a crime.

She should be fired, though.

I see you’re acting out all your fantasies. Not much about male teachers having relations with female students. Why’s that ?
Girls are different. To a boy, sex is sex, just a wonderful toy and you should know that having been a teenage boy yourself. Girls and women see sex differently; its a much more emotional event.

As I think back to when I was in high school I remember an English teacher who seemed to be attracted to me. I believe she gave me a big hint one time in particular as I was a little naive at the time.

I always set in the back of the classroom and once when she was walking around the room and passed me she touched her tits lightly against my head. I find it hard to believe it was just accidental.

At any rate I was too stupid to take advantage of the situation. She was in her mid 20s and attractive. She would have likely taught me a lot and isn’t teaching what a teacher is supposed to do?

On the positive side having sex with her is one sin I don’t have to confess to.
You had an active imagination

Girls are different. To a boy, sex is sex, just a wonderful toy and you should know that having been a teenage boy yourself. Girls and women see sex differently; its a much more emotional event.
I wouldn’t pigeon hole either……how people view relationships is different depending on the individual not whether they are male or female.,

**********​
**********​

Commentary:

She is a substitute and not a member of the union. What exactly would you have the union do?

There are just some fucked up people in this world. When I was in high school, our physics teacher married the head cheerleader after she graduated. She was not the team leader but was given that name as a honor to her skills!

**********​
**********​

Commentary:

Maybe if they paid better wages you'd get better teachers.

Maybe if they paid better wages you'd get better teachers.
Yup….
The reality is, there are more male abusers which is ALWAYS the case. Sexual abuse by males is far and away the biggest problem just like violent crimes. These stories titillate the male consumers so they’re promoted more.

Forum List

Back