Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

There’s no evidence that 33,000 people lost their lives. Who told you that? The Hamas terrorists?

The only civilians deliberately targeted for death, accomplished in the most cruel, barbaric, subhuman ways…..were the Israelis. And it’s the Muslim monsters you support who did it.
You are even a bad liar.

When you look at the level of destruction in Gaza by the Israelis, it is ludicrous to question the number of dead.

After seeing the way you speak of Palestinians, what I said in that other forum is true!

What a racist thing to say.
no--it's history---read the koran and review history of the Levant and southeast Asia and west and the southern parts of africa----and TALK to surviving Chaldeans, Copts, Jews, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Aremenians, Greeks,
etc etc etc---in fact---even the muslims of Bangla Desh

Not it isn’t. That’s just your antisemitism speaking. You already gave away your Jew-hate when you referenced the “look” of Jews. What gives us away? Our big noses? Tell me.
WTF are you talking about? You know what I think? I think you want people to hate Jews. I think you do everything in your power to get people to hate Jews. Is this your job? Due you get paid to whip up Jew hate?

The lengths you go to to make people hate Jews is mind-boggling. I keep asking you "why would I hate Jews" and you've never had the guts to answer that very simple question. All you have, is bullshit innuendo.

Keep trying twisted sister, you're not good at this, either.

WTF are you talking about? You know what I think? I think you want people to hate Jews. I think you do everything in your power to get people to hate Jews. Is this your job? Due you get paid to whip up Jew hate?

The lengths you go to to make people hate Jews is mind-boggling. I keep asking you "why would I hate Jews" and you've never had the guts to answer that very simple question. All you have, is bullshit innuendo.

Keep trying twisted sister, you're not good at this, either.
I can answer your question "Why would I hate jews" I grew up in a very christian town and as a child got invited to Sunday school sessions and church LOTS. I read the NT in my teens--and as a little child I experienced the hatred of the little girls who went to "CATHOLIC SCHOOL" You grew up with the filthy and idiotic libel----"DA JOOOS KILLED GEEEEZUS" That idiot libel is responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS

I doubt that.
His brother was a producer on the Rosanne and Drew Carey shows.

He ran a branch of a pet supply warehouse. The parent company finally got so frustrated with his bad leadership (including narrowly avoiding a sexual harassment lawsuit, as well as racking up a legit EEO lawsuit and several worker comp issues) that they shut down the Chicago Warehouse and consolidated operations in Milwaukee.

This guy used to park his expensive car next to his office window, because the employees hated him so much that keying his car was a frequent occurrence.

The employee attrition rate was horrific. Close to 100% a year. We had one girl who stayed for about 2 hours, realized what a horrid place it was, and never showed up again the next day.

Silly me, I busted my hump trying to make it all work. (Again, this was right after I got out of the military, so I didn't quite understand the concept of just quitting a shitty job... yet.)

Rosie, I am just letting you know from now on, when you ask troll questions, I'm not going to respond to you.

I'll respond to your comments when you act like an adult.
when you learn to write like an adult I will not comment on your remarkably awkward
manner of expression. Long ago when I was a college freshmen I would have asked you to meet me in the ENGLISH REMEDIAL ROOM. It is clear that you use vague and virtually meaningless modes of expression because you are CLUELESS

They were blaming Hamas for these deaths and that is a lie.
Why is that a lie? It was Hamas that attacked Israel and Israel responds. That makes the cause of the deaths later an end result of Hamas' actions. Had Hamas not attacked, those people would not be dead. That makes them responsible as a cause-in-fact. As Israel's response was foreseeable (Israel has responded to attacks in the past) that makes Hamas the proximate cause as well.

The last numbers I saw started with about 12,000 Hamas members. Are you saying that their attack on Israel doesn't make them responsible for at least their own deaths? And the civilians who participated in the attack on the 7th of October (there are photos showing civilians attacking Israelis) -- are they responsible for their own deaths?

If Hamas had not attracted Israel those Palesinians would not have been killed by Israel.
Israel has an obligation as the occupational force to ensure the safety of civilians who do not participate in any hostilities.

Did you ever think that if Israel hasn't been maintaining a total blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years, there wouldn't have been an Oct 7th?

no--it's history---read the koran and review history of the Levant and southeast Asia and west and the southern parts of africa----and TALK to surviving Chaldeans, Copts, Jews, Hindus, Zoroastrians, Aremenians, Greeks,
etc etc etc---in fact---even the muslims of Bangla Desh
No, the way you speak of Palestinians is racist.

Israel has an obligation as the occupational force to ensure the safety of civilians who do not participate in any hostilities.
except Israel isn't an occupational force
Did you ever think that if Israel hasn't been maintaining a total blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years, there wouldn't have been an Oct 7th?
except Israel hasn't had a total blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years.

If you start with inaccuracies, your draw erroneous conclusions.

I can answer your question "Why would I hate jews" I grew up in a very christian town and as a child got invited to Sunday school sessions and church LOTS. I read the NT in my teens--and as a little child I experienced the hatred of the little girls who went to "CATHOLIC SCHOOL" You grew up with the filthy and idiotic libel----"DA JOOOS KILLED GEEEEZUS" That idiot libel is responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS
I'm not the one accusing me of being a Jew hater. That question is for the people doing the accusations. It's a simple question that no one has the balls to answer. Why? Because I don't hate Jews! But they do everything in their power to try and get me to hate Jews.

when you learn to write like an adult I will not comment on your remarkably awkward
manner of expression. Long ago when I was a college freshmen I would have asked you to meet me in the ENGLISH REMEDIAL ROOM. It is clear that you use vague and virtually meaningless modes of expression because you are CLUELESS
And psychologists call that projection.

Forum List

Back