"Is it wrong for a married couple to have sex just for pleasure?"

Point 1: Really? I didn't see that on his website. Perhaps you could link to where you saw that in his platform?

Okay, it was a little hyberbolic. My point is that it's not like this is something Bill Maher pulled out of his archives from the 90s and broadcast. Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion himself.

Point 2: No, it shows the pathetic state of the OP and that they have nothing else constructive to say, so they whine about this.

Again, Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion. He's the one who said that sex should always be for procreation, that sex only for pleasure is bad, and that these are important policy issues, and that as President he would address these issues. He also turned around 60 seconds later and said that he's not running for Pastor, so I don't know what to beliYeve anymore when it comes out of Santorum's mouth. But the point is that he's put himself out there on this platform. It's acceptable to discuss the candidate's platform that he's professed. It's just ridiculous that it's even possible for such a candidate to exist, outside of a gag candidate.

and unless you have some actual proof that he will attempt to ban sex for pleasure because of his belief in this area, this thread and your argument are garbage.

You seem incapable of realizing there is a difference between a political platform, and a religious belief.

In the 2000 Presidential Election, Bush's official platform was "no nation building". But we knew he had a grudge against Saddam for trying to kill his father.

12 years later we are just now getting out of Iraq.

The moral of the story: Personal beliefs matter and are fair game in discussing candidates.

and unless you have some actual proof that he will attempt to ban sex for pleasure because of his belief in this area, this thread and your argument are garbage.

SANTORUM IS THE ONE WHO SAID THIS SHIT, NOT ME. What the hell does he mean that it's an important policy issue? I'm not really sure. Is he going to try to explicitly and directly ban sex that is strictly for pleasure? I don't know. Probably not. It would be impossible. But I'm very sure that he will try to throw as many hurdles in there as possible. He has no problem with banning all forms of birth control. He insists on abstinence only sex education. At the very least, he sure seems intent on making the pleasure of sex into pain, one way or another.

You seem incapable of realizing there is a difference between a political platform, and a religious belief.
HE SAID THAT HE FEELS THESE ARE IMPORTANT POLICY ISSUES AND THAT HE WOULD BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO ADDRESS THEM. What part of that is not a political platform?

You're a freaking liar. Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control INCLUDING SANTORUM.

The only reason you libs are spamming us with this BS is you KNOW it's all you've got. You sure can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

Dipshit.

No one claimed a republican banned birth control.

We are worried about the future and not the past. Try to keep up.

SANTORUM IS THE ONE WHO SAID THIS SHIT, NOT ME. What the hell does he mean that it's an important policy issue? I'm not really sure. Is he going to try to explicitly and directly ban sex that is strictly for pleasure? I don't know. Probably not. It would be impossible. But I'm very sure that he will try to throw as many hurdles in there as possible. He has no problem with banning all forms of birth control. He insists on abstinence only sex education. At the very least, he sure seems intent on making the pleasure of sex into pain, one way or another.

HE SAID THAT HE FEELS THESE ARE IMPORTANT POLICY ISSUES AND THAT HE WOULD BE THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO ADDRESS THEM. What part of that is not a political platform?

You're a freaking liar. Name the Republican who has ever banned birth control INCLUDING SANTORUM.

The only reason you libs are spamming us with this BS is you KNOW it's all you've got. You sure can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

Dipshit.

No one claimed a republican banned birth control.

We are worried about the future and not the past. Try to keep up.

In other words YOU ARE ADMITTING IT'S A MADE UP FEAR BASED ON NO FACTS WHATSOEVER.

How can you fear republicans will do something FOR WHICH THERE IS NO FACT BASED PROOF?

I think we see the dips around here! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's like saying we fear Obama will round up white people based on him sitting 20 years in a church with a racist like Jeremiah Wright. IT DOESN'T WASH!

So give us the FACTS for this "fear."

All you you have is a six year old quote taken WAY OUT OF CONTEXT and a made up meme because you can't give us reasons to vote for Obama.

SO, I WILL KEEP ASKING OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ADMIT THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT.

WHERE ARE THE REPUBLICANS WHO EVER BANNED BIRTH CONTROL.

If you don't even have proof of attempted legislation, you have NOTHING AND YOU KNOW IT.

This is my house now liberals, and your spamming of this board with this bullshit is OVER!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Okay, it was a little hyberbolic. My point is that it's not like this is something Bill Maher pulled out of his archives from the 90s and broadcast. Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion himself.

Again, Santorum is the one who brought this into the discussion. He's the one who said that sex should always be for procreation, that sex only for pleasure is bad, and that these are important policy issues, and that as President he would address these issues. He also turned around 60 seconds later and said that he's not running for Pastor, so I don't know what to beliYeve anymore when it comes out of Santorum's mouth. But the point is that he's put himself out there on this platform. It's acceptable to discuss the candidate's platform that he's professed. It's just ridiculous that it's even possible for such a candidate to exist, outside of a gag candidate.

In the 2000 Presidential Election, Bush's official platform was "no nation building". But we knew he had a grudge against Saddam for trying to kill his father.

The moral of the story: Personal beliefs matter and are fair game in discussing candidates.
non sequitur... your facts are uncoordinated
nomad-star-trek.jpg

Rachel Maddow Falsely Says Santorum Wants to Ban Contraception | LifeNews.com

“I was asked if I believed in it, and I said, ‘No, I’m a Catholic, and I don’t.’ I don’t want the government to fund it through Planned Parenthood, but that’s different than wanting to ban it; the idea I’m coming after your birth control is absurd. I was making a statement about my moral beliefs, but I won’t impose them on anyone else in this case. I don’t think the government should be involved in that. People are free to make their own decisions.’’

The former Pennsylvania senator recently told ABC’s Jake Tapper that, yes, he disagrees with Griswold v. Connecticut, the 1965 Supreme Court decision that struck down a ban on contraception.

He said Friday evening that it’s the idea that states don’t have a right to pass such a law that he opposes, because he does not see the right to privacy as a constitutional right envisioned by its signers. This is hardly a new argument.

“It could have been a law against buying shoestrings; that it was contraception has nothing to do with it. States have the right to pass even dumb laws.”

To be clear, he does think that laws banning birth control would be dumb “for a number of reasons. Birth control should be legal in the United States. The states should not ban it, and I would oppose any effort to ban it.’’

That bears repeating: “Birth control should be legal in the United States. The states should not ban it, and I would oppose any effort to ban it.”

END DUMB-ASS THREAD
typical.

when faced with facts that counter their spin, libtards dig even deeper into the spin, refusing to let it die as it deserves.

Cool, can we discuss the naked political payback of contributions for bailout with Solyndra? How about Obama's religious problems with Israel? Maybe his dislike for the Catholic church? Could be interesting to consider how his energy policy will hurt the economy by driving up the cost of all energy sources, because he dislikes oil. The best one though would be how he feels spending more and more makes us economically stronger.

You are a lying sack of shit too.

Post a link to these statements or STFU.

I've already posted a video of Santorum. His voting record speaks for itself, but I'll try to see if I can pull up a few specific examples. I'll try to find the article I with him talking about states prohibiting birth control too.

I've already posted a video of Santorum. His voting record speaks for itself, but I'll try to see if I can pull up a few specific examples. I'll try to find the article I with him talking about states prohibiting birth control too.

You posted a six year old out of context video.

SHOW US ONE INITIATIVE BY SANTORUM TO BAN BIRTH CONTROL. SHOW US ONE BY ANY REPUBLICAN.

You are just a lying sack of crap!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rick Santorum...
“Birth control should be legal in the United States. The states should not ban it, and I would oppose any effort to ban it.”

Rick Santorum...
“Birth control should be legal in the United States. The states should not ban it, and I would oppose any effort to ban it.”

That doesn't count. Only out of context videos liberals can use to foment hysteria, because they sure can't run on Obama's record. :eusa_shhh:

Still waiting libs.

Going to keep asking. Name the Republicans who have banned birth control.

Listen you stupid brainwashed asshole. No Pub has banned it because it's ILLEGAL to ban. But they have packed the Supreme Court to change the law, and up to now have banned the gov't and insurers from paying for BC. Causing huge numbers of abortions and single women on welfare or in bad marriages.

That's about to change, DUMBASS. May your type die off. IDIOT.

Last edited:

non sequitur... your facts are uncoordinated
nomad-star-trek.jpg

You should look up the definition of non sequitur.

Comparing two presidential candidates couldn't be amore appropriate analogy.

Duh- well up to this point Pubs have stopped the gov't from paying for birth control, which results in lhuge numbers of abortions and single mothers on welfare. GD morons, AND pack the Supreme Court with cretins against womens' right to have control over their own bodies. What incredible hypocrites. Who, us? LOL!!

They have control over their bodies numb-nuts.

They can choose to fuck or not to fuck. Nobody is forcing them to fuck.

They can choose to make their skeezy boyfriend wear a rubber or not. You can go to Walmart and get a pack of em if you so choose to. Nobody says you can't.

They already provide all of the rubbers and pills you need so you won't be punished with a baby. The Catholic church shouldn't have to pay for it just because Obama and his H&HS secretary wants to usurp the constitution and force them to.

Last edited:
Maybe the government should stop married couples from being punished with a baby. We are getting worse than China. China at least permits one child and doesn't consider motherhood a preventable disease.

Still waiting libs.

Going to keep asking. Name the Republicans who have banned birth control.

Listen you stupid brainwashed asshole. No Pub has banned it because it's ILLEGAL to ban. But they have packed the Supreme Court to change the law, and up to now have banned the gov't and insurers from paying for BC. Causing huge numbers of abortions and single women on welfare or in bad marriages.

That's about to change, DUMBASS. May your type die off. IDIOT.

Oh, the libs are starting to have a meltdown. They don't like being pinned down on this.

Packed the USSC? I guess that explains Obama's picks.

So, that explains all of attempts to ban birth control under Bush WHILE THE COURT WAS MORE CONSERVATIVE THAN NOW!

Oh, that's right. There was no attempt.

But NOW they are going to try it?

GIVE US THE EVIDENCE!

No, all you can do is throw at us your paranoid delusions.

Thanks for proving my argument.

BTW, IDIOT. You can't "pack the USSC." The last president who tried to pack the USSC was FDR (a liberal) who tried add six more justices (of his choosing) to the USSC. He failed in this initiative. Bush did not and could not have "packed the court." He simply nominated judges as the slots came up to nominate as is his Constitutional duty MORON!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back