Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Why is that a lie? It was Hamas that attacked Israel and Israel responds. That makes the cause of the deaths later an end result of Hamas' actions. Had Hamas not attacked, those people would not be dead. That makes them responsible as a cause-in-fact. As Israel's response was foreseeable (Israel has responded to attacks in the past) that makes Hamas the proximate cause as well.

The last numbers I saw started with about 12,000 Hamas members. Are you saying that their attack on Israel doesn't make them responsible for at least their own deaths? And the civilians who participated in the attack on the 7th of October (there are photos showing civilians attacking Israelis) -- are they responsible for their own deaths?
Wrong! Israel maintained an illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years. Palestinians have every right in the world to resist the occupation of their homeland from a foreign force.

Israel started this war back in 1967.

except Israel isn't an occupational force

except Israel hasn't had a total blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years.

If you start with inaccuracies, your draw erroneous conclusions.
Israel is an occupational force. That is the position of every country on the planet.

Israel started the blockade in 2006 because it didn't like the results of a fair and democratic election.

Israel has an obligation as the occupational force to ensure the safety of civilians who do not participate in any hostilities.

Did you ever think that if Israel hasn't been maintaining a total blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years, there wouldn't have been an Oct 7th?
wrong again---an embargo does not equal
occupation----did you pass Junior High School? The fact you love to ignore is that the arabs have an EMBARGO on Israel for the past 77 years----but that's ok because the catechism thug told you DA JOOOS KILLED GEEZUS

You are even a bad liar.

When you look at the level of destruction in Gaza by the Israelis, it is ludicrous to question the number of dead.

After seeing the way you speak of Palestinians, what I said in that other forum is true!
Where are they getting those numbers? From the HAMAS terrorists? Of course they will want to make the number of Palestinians as high as possible so that Jew-haters like yourself can start in with the antisemitism and scream “dishrag whore!” at Jews.

I'm not the one accusing me of being a Jew hater. That question is for the people doing the accusations. It's a simple question that no one has the balls to answer. Why? Because I don't hate Jews! But they do everything in their power to try and get me to hate Jews.
You already gave it away with your comment about people that “look like Jews.”

Wrong! Israel maintained an illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza for the last 16 years. Palestinians have every right in the world to resist the occupation of their homeland from a foreign force.

Israel started this war back in 1967.
Just saying it doesn't make it so. Israel was neither the occupier nor the sole blockader. If someone wants to "resist" then Israel has the exact same right to defend its interests and future. Meanwhile, you need to learn some basic legal vocabulary.

wrong again---an embargo does not equal
occupation----did you pass Junior High School? The fact you love to ignore is that the arabs have an EMBARGO on Israel for the past 77 years----but that's ok because the catechism thug told you DA JOOOS KILLED GEEZUS
Yes it does! Do your homework. Look up "effective control" and how it relates to the laws of occupation.

Israel controls 80% of what goes into (and out of) Gaza. They effectively control the area, even though they do not have a military presence in Gaza. That satisfy's the definition of an occupation.

Israel is an occupational force. That is the position of every country on the planet.
first, no it's not. Second, even if every country said so, that wouldn't change reality.
Israel started the blockade in 2006 because it didn't like the results of a fair and democratic election.
Um, no on a variety of levels. But if you believe that they are fair and democratic elections then the winners represent and are responsible for the well being of the voters. This puts the deaths of citizens even more officially on the ruling power that began a war -- hamas. Well done.

first, no it's not. Second, even if every country said so, that wouldn't change reality.

Um, no on a variety of levels. But if you believe that they are fair and democratic elections then the winners represent and are responsible for the well being of the voters. This puts the deaths of citizens even more officially on the ruling power that began a war -- hamas. Well done.
Name me one country that has publicly acknowledged Israel's right to that land. Just one!

Gazans voted for Hamas because they didn't kiss Israel's ass like Fatah did. Furthermore, if Israel didn't like Hamas, why didn't it refuse to fund its creation?

Name me one country that has publicly acknowledged Israel's right to that land. Just one!
Because Israel, as a matter of international law, isn't occupying land. You should look it up. You see, your claim was "Israel is an occupational force" which it isn't because as a matter of law, it isn't occupying land. So when I said that that isn't the case, you changed your claim to being about "right to the land" which isn't relevant to the law regarding the original claim you made. If you keep changing terms so that you can stamp your feet in indignation, you won't convince anyone of anything.
Gazans voted for Hamas because they didn't kiss Israel's ass like Fatah did.
Great, so you admit that they are the representative government of the population. Thanks for cementing that.
Furthermore, if Israel didn't like Hamas, why didn't it refuse to fund its creation?
Who made any statement about "liking" Hamas or not? Again, if you keep changing what you are talking about instead of addressing relevant points within the context of the parameters you earlier established you won't get anywhere.

Just saying it doesn't make it so. Israel was neither the occupier nor the sole blockader. If someone wants to "resist" then Israel has the exact same right to defend its interests and future. Meanwhile, you need to learn some basic legal vocabulary.
An occupational force cannot claim self defense.

An occupational force cannot claim self defense.
So Muslim barbarians can just come into kibbutzim and cut off the heads of Jewish babies and set children on fire? Bake an infant in the oven? Shoot women up their vaginas? Cut a fetus out of a pregnant woman and decapitate it?

I guess you’re OK with it because, you know…..they’re just Jews.

Oh

But they are! The 16 year immoral and illegal blockade proves it.
You mean a blockade - not sure what you mean, but whatever - to keep Muslim savages from decapitating Jewish babies, setting children on fire, and raping women to death?

Oct 7th shows why these monsters need to be blocked from the civilized world, especially Israel.

So Muslim barbarians can just come into kibbutzim and cut off the heads of Jewish babies and set children on fire? Bake an infant in the oven? Shoot women up their vaginas? Cut a fetus out of a pregnant woman and decapitate it?

I guess you’re OK with it because, you know…..they’re just Jews.
I've already condemned Hamas actions on Oct 7th. When have you ever condemned Israeli actions?

You mean a blockade - not sure what you mean, but whatever - to keep Muslim savages from decapitating Jewish babies, setting children on fire, and raping women to death?

Oct 7th shows why these monsters need to be blocked from the civilized world, especially Israel.
You're are justing making excuses for Iraeli atrocities.

You’re drawing a parallel between subhuman HAMAS savages and the nation of Israel? Figures.
Actually, they are both just as bad.

The difference is the Palestinians are defending their homes and the Zionist squatters are invaders.

If a bunch of Chinese took over your neighborhood and drove you out of your home and made you live in a compressed slum, you'd be just as angry.

Forum List

Back