Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road

Obvious Trump supporter.

animals-one_trick_pony-ponies-gimmicks-cards-magic_tricks-bven2185_low.jpg

Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road​

14 Apr 2-24 ~~ By Emma Richter

• Erin Ward, 45, was arrested on Saturday morning after police found her in a car with a 17-year-old boy
  • The teenager drove the car about two blocks away, crashed, and then ran before cops located him
  • Ward was employed as a substitute teacher at Burke High School in Omaha
**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Is anyone questioning why these "Teachers" are involving themselves in such risky abd criminal acts? Where's the United Federation of Teachers Union?
What are these so cakked educators so sexually involved with our children in either transitioning or have sexual assignations with the children they are supposed to nuture and educate?
Incidents like this are happening more frequently and at an alarming rate. Male teachers have mostly refrained from doing this peobably because the penalties are so severe. It’s time we start doling out the same penalties to female teachers who commit the same crimes.
Much more screening is needed for teachers and training for supervisors to recognize problems. Sex is a powerful attraction and late teenage students are often physically mature, but always mentally immature as their brains are not fully developed. That, combined with authority and subordinate relationships makes students an easy mark for predatory adults. It’s always been a problem.
The age of consent in Nebraska is 16.

So they weren't breaking any laws.

She should lose her job, and her husband needs to kick her to the curb.

You know, maybe instead of cutting of a kid's balls and turning him into a girl they should just give him the hot-for-teacher experience and cure him on the spot.

I suspect if the sexual relation had been less CIS-gendered, it would not have been considered newsworthy..

Jesus. You just can't stop thinking and writing about other people's genitals, can you?

Where were these teachers when I was in school?!
I happened a lot when I was in school. There was just no trail text messages and racy photos on their phones to prove it.

I remember the time in Latin class. The teacher mentioned that her husband was going to be out of town that night and invited the Latin club over to her house for a toga party.

She pulled a train.

These days idiots would want to charge her with multiple felonies just because she was our teacher and put her in prison for the rest of her life. It's just fucking stupid.

Last edited:

Married substitute teacher Erin Ward, 45, is caught in a car undressed with a teenage boy parked on a dead-end road​

• Erin Ward, 45, was arrested on Saturday morning after police found her in a car with a 17-year-old boy
  • The teenager drove the car about two blocks away, crashed, and then ran before cops located him
**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Is anyone questioning why these "Teachers" are involving themselves in such risky abd criminal acts? Where's the United Federation of Teachers Union?
What are these so cakked educators so sexually involved with our children in either transitioning or have sexual assignations with the children they are supposed to nuture and educate?
Incidents like this are happening more frequently and at an alarming rate. Male teachers have mostly refrained from doing this peobably because the penalties are so severe. It’s time we start doling out the same penalties to female teachers who commit the same crimes.
Much more screening is needed for teachers and training for supervisors to recognize problems. Sex is a powerful attraction and late teenage students are often physically mature, but always mentally immature as their brains are not fully developed. That, combined with authority and subordinate relationships makes students an easy mark for predatory adults. It’s always been a problem.
No a bad looking bag a bones for a 45 year old married substitute teacher. She must have figured he was really packin' some meat, along with youth exuberance, she was missing at home. Of everyone involved, I feel more sorry for Mr. Ward. He's stuck with a used wife and a used car that go wrecked. I was not clear on the kid wrecking the wife and the car. It said, the kid drove her here there. When caught, he jump up, over the back seat, fired that mother up and lit out, to crash the car a short distance away? He bailed and she was found naked in the back seat when the police arrived? We know for certain, she is a very liberal Democrat. Even if caught necked in the act still enjoying the ride, not afterward, a trumper would deny, deny, deny. They certainly would not crack at the scene (no pun intended) and fess up to having sexual relations with the kid, on the spot, or on the wet spot as the case may be. Just sayin... :cool:

**********​
**********​

Commentary:
does this prove that "all teachers are groomers?"

**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Married? A Christian?

The term "victimless crime" comes to mind whenever I read a female teacher has sex with a teenage boy. What say you?
I’ve known several men who were introduced to sex by older women in their mid-teens ( sixteen to eighteen). Every one of though it was great and were grateful to their “instructors”. None them appeared to have suffered any harm.

**********​
**********​

Commentary:

Disgusting woman. Obviously.

But

What is your evidence that these things are "happening more frequently and at an alarming rate"? Maybe they're just being reported more. After all, I haven't read yet, but probably half the replies to this will be "thataboy". So reporting has probably been spotty to non-existent in the past.

Also.

Good luck "screening for teachers". Teachers are leaving the profession in droves and no one is going into it. Who is there to screen?

**********​
**********​

Commentary:
Lucky kid? What's the problem here? When are idiots going to wake up and realize it's not the same with females and males?

Several dudes I knew boned a smoking hot teacher in Jr. High. She committed suicide, but whatever, yeah, I don't wanna read too much into that. Especially knowing things I know.

Last edited:
Lucky kid? What's the problem here? When are idiots going to wake up and realize it's not the same with females and males?

Several dudes I knew boned a smoking hot teacher in Jr. High. She committed suicide, but whatever, yeah, I don't wanna read too much into that. Especially knowing things I know.
~~~~~~
My High School teachers were older women in their 50's or male teachers that were getting ready to retire.
Now College was different. There were a few female assistants and adjuncts that i would have been proud to bed.

Forum List

Back