I'm going to met President Bush on Friday!

Does not matter we still sold weapons to them so lilcountrie girl is wrong

Originally posted by XSAPaladin
you are quite wrong there, technically we did sell those weapons to iraq who shot them of in Iran killing quite a bit of people so we are technically shooting em off in other countries.

Last time I checked the news, I dont believe we lobbed any nukes toward the Middle East. Do you think Saddam would have lobbed them had he had them? You bet your ass.

BTW... we werent the only country supplying arms. Please review and return.

If saddam wanted to lob nukes at us he would of done it, were not the only sources for nukes, what im saying is we supported iraq during iran-iraq ware by selling weapons do you or do you not agree wtih this?

So if i willingly gave this person a weapon to kill someone, knowing that this someone would kill him im not responsible at all?

If saddam wanted to lob nukes at us he would of done it, were not the only sources for nukes, what im saying is we supported iraq during iran-iraq ware by selling weapons do you or do you not agree wtih this?

Saddam had nukes?! Wow....

You really need some facts here child.

So if i willingly gave this person a weapon to kill someone, knowing that this someone would kill him im not responsible at all?

Did your country give him weapons?

first of all i did not say saddam had nukes, i was merely responding to what you said, if we saddam had nukes he would of launched them at us, well im saying he can get nukes if he wants he is certainly rich enough.

And the country im referring to his mine that sells the weapons to iraq and iraq shoots em off at iran.

Still trying to blame the US I see. I understand the dem agenda is to keep the GOP on the defensive by having them explain things over and over ad nauseum. It may well work somewhere but not here. Don't be afraid---We're killing those big bad terrorists for ya as fast as we make em.

kathiene could you please answere teh question also?

right now my job is to clarify and have you clarify. You don't get to tell me what to do.

To quote a wise poster: Have a good day.

im not against the U.S. im against the certain people in the U.S. that make these terrorists and get our people killed

Did the US not sell weapons to the Iraq? Yes or no plz.
Hell, you can't go back to cold war era events. Many things were done for many reasons. Crap, if you swing that way, you might as well blame Russia for the original Persian Gulf War. Before that war, the Iraqis had what was considered the 4th most important military in the world. And you know what it was composed of? Soviet made T-60 tanks, MiG-29 fighters, SA-6 missile systems, AK-47 assault rifles, etc.

The difference here is the fact that Saddam actually began his own program for the production of WMD - which was confirmed by weapons inspectors after the original war. The funny thing is that now, the UN inspectors couldn't find the weapons which were there several years before, so the whole world says they either never existed or were destroyed. All the while, there was no documentation of the destruction of these unaccounted-for weapons. My conclusion, Iraq was hiding them or selling them off.

In any case, there were also many ties between Iraq and terrorist organizations (what the hell was Al-Zarqawi doing in Iraq?), and therefore, the existence of such weapons posed (and poses) a threat to our national security, as well as the security of the world. Sure, no SCUD missile could reach the US, but what about a briefcase?

-Douglas

infact i do blame russia for the origional gulf war its cause of those bastards our boys got killed

im not against the U.S. im against the certain people in the U.S. that make these terrorists and get our people killed

they killed us----we tried to talk em out of doing it again---they wouldnt----we killed em---they killed us---we kill more of them. What constructive idea do you have now that they are on the run.

( Exactly how many dudes do they have left? No sense in ordering up too much ammo? )

infact i do blame russia for the origional gulf war its cause of those bastards our boys got killed

"Our Boys?" Whose is "ours?"

do you think america will suffer repracutions for iraq, i.e. more terrorist attacks?

there called us soldiers im sorry ill be more simple next time.

do you think america will suffer repracutions for iraq, i.e. more terrorist attacks?

Possible, but so far not. Sure it's not from lack of trying. Could you please address some of those issues brought up by myself and others. For instance, why the 'us' so much? Who are you speaking for or about? IF we all know where each other are coming from, you're more likely to get a true picture of the info you are seeking.

No one will ever know !!!!! If we are attacked again the Dems will certainly blame Bush even if they have no proof. Do you believe that?

Forum List

Back