I'm going to met President Bush on Friday!

First of all I am from NC if you really want to know i can email my addresse and you can come visit me some time for a political discussion if it is really necessary. Are you saying that NC people cant have opinions like mine? And my friend is an asshole ill be dealing with him about his "writing" later. btw could u get wtih the discussion instead of discussing this stuff about me!!

And to jimmy eats world: Did the US not sell weapons to the Iraq? Yes or no plz. That would refute your arguments to Russia and France and Russia. If you could plz correct me if im wrong here cause my knowledge sources might not be as good as yours but thats why im arguing to learn!

Originally posted by XSAPaladin
I am not a moore disciple, the only thing is that there were other solutions than doing a full scale invasion, bush did the wrong thing by invading and now the country is in a shit condition. Could you atleast refute the arguments I have given if you believe that a full scale invasion was neccesary.

You've repeated this over and over son, what could we have done differently in your opinion other than using the military? Could we have sat down over a falafel and tea with Sadaam and talked him into leaving?

for one we could of let un inspections complete, and do you honestly think he would of done something while the whole world was watching. We killed to many people with our invasion, if he honestly did have wmd and he was threatning us with them i would of been the first in line to go in and kick his ass. But the thing is he never really posed a threat to america at the moment we invaded did he?

I am not a moore disciple, the only thing is that there were other solutions than doing a full scale invasion, bush did the wrong thing by invading and now the country is in a shit condition. Could you atleast refute the arguments I have given if you believe that a full scale invasion was neccesary.

Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

I'm not going to get into the Moore thing again, if you don't understand what I'm saying by now you're not going to.

The decision to go into Iraq was not made on the spur of the moment. In fact, this was the longest build up to war in U.S. history. For 12 years prior, Saddam ignored international law and continued to deny the people of Iraq basic human rights. I know it's hard for some people living in the U.S. to understand some of these things. After all we are faced with the dilemmas of a small cross on the city seal of L.A. and "under God" being in the pledge of allegiance, so how are we suppose to comprehend the small matters of having your hands cut off or being forced to cheer when your father is beaten to death.

Diplomacy was not working. Saddam did have links to terrorists, the fact that it may have just been giving them financial support or providing a safe place for them to train is still a link. As far as the country being "in shit condition", it was that way before the war. Twenty years of neglect by Saddam had a hell of a lot more to do with the country going to shit than anything the U.S. did. Now, schools and hospitals are being rebuilt and are being stocked with the things they actually need.

I don't think you fully appreciate how impressive this was. Three weeks after this conflict started, the Marines were pulling down statues in Baghdad. Fifteen months later, power was given back to the Iraqi people. Can you even fathom how fast this happened? Do a little research in World War 2 and see how long all that took. See what they were up against to get it done.

Faced with history and a changing face on the world, we could do like John Kerry wants and sit behind the UN's skirt, or we could take charge like George W. Bush. Give me Bush's plan any day, and the fact that the UN is far from the organization it was originally intended to be is certainly not the least of the reasons behind my reasoning.

Ok. I've really got to go. There's far to much going on here today. Post what you want, if you expect a direct response from me it will have to wait.

First of all I am from NC if you really want to know i can email my addresse and you can come visit me some time for a political discussion if it is really necessary. Are you saying that NC people cant have opinions like mine? And my friend is an asshole ill be dealing with him about his "writing" later. btw could u get wtih the discussion instead of discussing this stuff about me!!

And to jimmy eats world: Did the US not sell weapons to the Iraq? Yes or no plz. That would refute your arguments to Russia and France and Russia. If you could plz correct me if im wrong here cause my knowledge sources might not be as good as yours but thats why im arguing to learn!

DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. If someone wishes to email you they may go to your profile. BTW, hotmail is also the account my friend in the Ukraine uses. :D

for one we could of let un inspections complete, and do you honestly think he would of done something while the whole world was watching. We killed to many people with our invasion, if he honestly did have wmd and he was threatning us with them i would of been the first in line to go in and kick his ass. But the thing is he never really posed a threat to america at the moment we invaded did he?

Dammit!

All that time the UN inspections were going on and they didn't find anything. In a matter of days our troops found illegal weapons. Does that not tell you SOMETHING?

The only reason it did take so fast is because iraq basically had no army. World War 2 is completely different storry, we were not the aggressors then and it was litterally a world war. And I do believe iraq was in much better condition prior to the war. Their tyrant leader is an a-hole and he does deserve to be killed, but the root we took was not proper. And when all these threats were being given to iraq to disarm, the whole world was indeed watching, why not let iraq do something illegal allowing the whole world do say "ya you guys are right we support you" instead of going all in when we really didnt have too we could of waited it out.

That is true... but they didnt find anything significant did they besides chemicals and Sarin chemical bombs.

The only reason it did take so fast is because iraq basically had no army. World War 2 is completely different storry, we were not the aggressors then and it was litterally a world war. And I do believe iraq was in much better condition prior to the war. Their tyrant leader is an a-hole and he does deserve to be killed, but the root we took was not proper. And when all these threats were being given to iraq to disarm, the whole world was indeed watching, why not let iraq do something illegal allowing the whole world do say "ya you guys are right we support you" instead of going all in when we really didnt have too we could of waited it out.

Who are you addressing with this?

And also dont we have the largest stock pile of chemical weapons in the world?

And also dont we have the largest stock pile of chemical weapons in the world?

and there are clouds in the sky? Your point and address to whom you're responding.

my bad new to forums give me a break that one was to jimmy.

jimmy answere the question did we or did we not sell weapons to Iraq

my bad new to forums give me a break that one was to jimmy.

apples and oranges, we are not using WMD. Don't start on Agent Orange, thank you.

you are quite wrong there, technically we did sell those weapons to iraq who shot them of in Iran killing quite a bit of people so we are technically shooting em off in other countries.

you are quite wrong there, technically we did sell those weapons to iraq who shot them of in Iran killing quite a bit of people so we are technically shooting em off in other countries.

Been covered previously. Largest suppliers to Iraq were France and Russia, followed by Chinese. US way down on list.

Check your facts.

Forum List

Back