Donald Trump lends support to embattled Republican House Speaker Mike Johnson

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Well ain't this just precious. Two left leaning Republicans buddying up together. If the GOP were to ever get a Republican president and a house speaker that's actually RIGHT of center, they're not going to know what to do with themselves.
The FISA 702 bill passed today. Even though it's unconstitutional. Even thought it emboldens the deep state and Mayorkas.
But that didn't stop these two from buddying up and trying to change the subject. Their press conference today mentioned nothing about FISA. Only the normal border talking points. (which both of them caved on when the chips were down)

• The ex-US president expressed disapproval of hardline congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene’s threat to oust Johnson in a rift over Ukraine aid
  • The appearance with Trump at Mar-a-Lago could give Johnson a boost as he struggles to quell rebellions from his own party lawmakers
Donald Trump threw his support behind embattled US House of Representatives Speaker Mike Johnson on Friday, seeking to demonstrate unity as Johnson struggles to quell dissent within his fractious Republican majority.

“He’s doing a really good job under very tough circumstances,” Trump said at a press conference with Johnson at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

Well ain't this just precious. Two left leaning Republicans buddying up together. If the GOP were to ever get a Republican president and a house speaker that's actually RIGHT of center, they're not going to know what to do with themselves.
The FISA 702 bill passed today. Even though it's unconstitutional. Even thought it emboldens the deep state and Mayorkas.
But that didn't stop these two from buddying up and trying to change the subject. Their press conference today mentioned nothing about FISA. Only the normal border talking points. (which both of them caved on when the chips were down)

• The ex-US president expressed disapproval of hardline congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene’s threat to oust Johnson in a rift over Ukraine aid
  • The appearance with Trump at Mar-a-Lago could give Johnson a boost as he struggles to quell rebellions from his own party lawmakers
Donald Trump threw his support behind embattled US House of Representatives Speaker Mike Johnson on Friday, seeking to demonstrate unity as Johnson struggles to quell dissent within his fractious Republican majority.

“He’s doing a really good job under very tough circumstances,” Trump said at a press conference with Johnson at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.
I wouldnt be too quick to judge Mike Johnson. He might be trying to not rock the boat before the election in November. He was willing to sing a couple shitty bills in order to get us to the finish line. Thats the move that I think he is making, and it might actually be the smart one, even though i really hate the last couple bills.

I wouldnt be too quick to judge Mike Johnson. He might be trying to not rock the boat before the election in November. He was willing to sing a couple shitty bills in order to get us to the finish line. Thats the move that I think he is making, and it might actually be the smart one, even though i really hate the last couple bills.
Johnson is a wormy little jerk, cut from the same cloth as his predecessor.

NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!

We expect at least Republicans to be constitutional. FISA 702 is completely unconstitutional. Johnson has rammed CR's down our throats. And other spending bills. We expect them to be opposition to the left.

Johnson has done none of that, except on the POS immigration bill. Which was kind of retarded, because it would've set Trump up with more agents and immigration judges, once he takes office.

For 50 fucking years, the GOP has been easing more and more left of center. Now, with the exception of a few actual conservatives, 90% of then have snuggled up nice and cozy with the left.

Last edited:
Step 1: Republican politician either pissing people off or not getting any traction in their political efforts.

Step 2: Go stuff you head up Trump's ass, and supplicate to him for support.

Step 3: Bask in the temporary glory that Trump's shine gave you.

Step 4: Stab Trump in the back at the first rough patch, and pretend that you've been your own man all along.

Johnson is now at #3.

I'd say it's tough to imagine the kind of monumental egomania it would take to keep falling for this shit, but there he is.

Smirking Jerkoff Johnson is a slimy little prick who filed a lawsuit to overturn Biden's win after his favorite shit gibbon Trump had his ass handed back to him in the election by Biden.

That little weasel is taking order's & kissing the ass of that other prick from MAL because he's worried about his job. Shit gibbon Trump, The Jerkoff Johnson & rotten crotch Margie all deserve each other.

Smirking Jerkoff Johnson is a slimy little prick who filed a lawsuit to overturn Biden's win after his favorite shit gibbon Trump had his ass handed back to him in the election by Biden.

That little weasel is taking order's & kissing the ass of that other prick from MAL because he's worried about his job. Shit gibbon Trump, The Jerkoff Johnson & rotten crotch Margie all deserve each other.
Different context, but still apropos....

ConFuckOff.jpg

Yeah, but how do you really feel? :D

Yeah, but how do you really feel? :D
Smirking Jerkoff Johnson, 2nd in line to the W.H. is taking orders from that lunatic Trump who got his ass bounced out of office because voter's were sick of him. Another plus to shit gibbon Trump's trial is that hopefully he'll be too preoccupied sitting on his ass at the defense table for the 6 weeks to do any more damage to this Country's security & well being. Traitor that he is.

Last edited:
And Johnson broke the tie.

Rand Paul has said that he doesn't recognize this Mike Johnson...Someone has something on him.

It would not surprise me.

Anyone that doesn't know, the entire ruling elite are under constant surveillance by the Deep State, either ours, or the GCHQ, are naive as hell.

The billionaires want to keep close tabs on what they are paying for these days. :heehee:

Feinstein Accuses C.I.A. of Spying on Congress | The New York Times​

1695994456214-png.835731

Sen. Feinstein accuses CIA of spying on Congress​

Forum List

Back