I'm going to met President Bush on Friday!

Originally posted by XSAPaladin
I am sorry i didnt see his question.

"Are you hoping for GOPGuy to die?"

I do not understand who "GOPguy" is if you could plz explain this thank you.

He is the original starter of this thread, who YOU replied to originally.

Please answer what you meant by "If i could meet him id give him the finger and tell him to **** off for supporting terrorists and for sending our boys to die fighting for his oil company. I hope you get to do the same thing!"

I am sorry i didnt see his question.

"Are you hoping for GOPGuy to die?"

I do not understand who "GOPguy" is if you could plz explain this thank you.

your meeting bush your lucky!
Wow your meeting bush you are so lucky! If i could meet him id give him the finger and tell him to **** off for supporting terrorists and for sending our boys to die fighting for his oil company. I hope you get to do the same thing!

Umm I believe i was ranting on Bush there, he wanted to meet "BUSH" and so i said if i met him i would give him the finger and blah blah blah? now can we continue plz, I cant believe you guys just thought that.

WHAT RIGHT DOES BUSH HAVE TO INVADE A COUNTRY? WHAT RIGHT DOES HE HAVE TO KILL 10 times the civilians in iraq killed by us than iraq tyrant Sudam? You better have some damn good evidence to invade a country and kill a hell of a lot of people, and persuming they have wmd isnt good enough, the UN weapons inspectors found nothing and you know its true. And honestly all this talk about weapons even if he does have scud missles anthrax iraqs done a damn good job hiding it, and persuming he does what chance does he have with launching those scuds at american interests we have the best bloody defense system int he world he has no chance of touching us.
Iraq allowed UN inspectors to continue there inspections why not wait and let them inspect everything in the country. What I believe they did find according to weapons were a couple of migs right? well wouldnt our U.S. made f-16 raptors knock those things out of the sky before they even make it 10 feet above the ground?

Just say no to drugs.

Nice one liner there eh jimmy got no arguments eh

I learned a long time ago that it's pointless to argue with stupid people.

After going back and reading some of your other posts, I have determined that you are the prime target of people like Michael Moore. There is no sign of common sense in your posts, and apparently you get your news from some alternate dimension.

I know the perfect place for you. You need to go to the Yahoo! message boards. You'll fit right in. Hell, you might even seem normal.

wow jimmy, what parts of my posts have no common sense before you go ranting at them. And what would you know about iraq btw do you have family serving their? Are you planning on serving there, or are you some kid sitting on his computer that gets his briefs of CNN.

First of all I think Sudam is an asshole, but i also believe that bush is an assshole, I believe that because of bush we will produce a lot more terrorists that will hurt my country. And because of bush there is a pretty big hole in americas economy, all the money we spend in iraq we could of obliterated homelessness in America, why dont we worry about our own problems before we go settling other countries problems. A lot of iraqi civilians are dying in Iraq there lives are being ruined what hope is left for them? I know they probaly werent that well of with Sudam but how well of are tehy now? Now I believe there are many other solutions in stopping sudam isntead of doing a full scale invasion of iraq. Our county has the best special forces in the world, i.e. Navy Seals. Why couldnt we send in troops to assasinate Sadam by infiltrating the country. Yes this may seen absurd but a lot of political leaders have been succesfuly assasinated in the past and it is possible with sadam also. This would of been a better way to approach the solution instead of getting enormous casualties for both iraq and the U.S.. I do not believe such actions were necessary we could of waited for UN weapons inspectors to complete inspection. This would have been good enough iraq would not have dared to use any weaopons (if they really had any) because they were being watched, but why did bush rush in with a full scale invasion taking and continuing to take heavy casualties. Were losing marines everday, why did we take this solution when there were others.

Now considering the war on terrorism, we invaded afghanistan adn guess what we found terrorist training camps there, we actually found stuff there that the whole world believed and supported. However now invading iraq we found accoring to

newsworld, http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,,2-10-1460_1528363,00.html,

the first weapon of mass destruction in iraq. Well they found a sarin roadside bomb. Just incase you dont know ( i would not be surprised if you dont) sarin is a chemical nerve agent which is imbedded into a shell. The only way a reaction to release the chemical (which in teh first place is much harder to put together) is through an artillery gun. Now this is according to newsworld the first wmd we found in the country. So i would think we find lots more illegal stuff like mass scud missle depots and nuclear weapons from which uranium was bought from african countries. However we didn't, so we did a full scale invasion of iraq to find one road side bomb filled with sarin chemical agent.

Now none of these arguments which i give opposing to the invasion of iraq is realated to oil, i had these arguments long before "fariegnhieght" came out, which id like to tell you i have not seen. Now if all you can do is respond with childish name calling and saying that my arguments have no common sense well then you dont have any common sense.

And when you do reply do you really need to make fun of a fellow american, I love this country prob more than you, my family has probaly given more to this country than you will ever give in your life.

Terrorists brought the problem to us.---------Iraq was full of terrorists and still has some. Do we need more reason to go there?

Just how old are you? You seem to rant a good deal, using talking points. Wind it up with stories of cousin killed, love of troops, love of country, family sacrifice.

Really, just how old. There is something about all of your posts though, that just don't sound like N. Carolina...:confused:

Originally posted by Kathianne
Just how old are you? You seem to rant a good deal, using talking points. Wind it up with stories of cousin killed, love of troops, love of country, family sacrifice.

Really, just how old. There is something about all of your posts though, that just don't sound like N. Carolina...:confused:

Agreed !! I have an idea !! Hey Jimmy lets get a Liberal fucktard forum started and XSAPaladin could be the first poster ! :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
Agreed !! I have an idea !! Hey Jimmy lets get a Liberal fucktard forum started and XSAPaladin could be the first poster ! :D

:clap1: :laugh:

wow jimmy, what parts of my posts have no common sense before you go ranting at them. And what would you know about iraq btw do you have family serving their? Are you planning on serving there, or are you some kid sitting on his computer that gets his briefs of CNN.

First of all I think Sudam is an asshole, but i also believe that bush is an assshole, I believe that because of bush we will produce a lot more terrorists that will hurt my country. And because of bush there is a pretty big hole in americas economy, all the money we spend in iraq we could of obliterated homelessness in America, why dont we worry about our own problems before we go settling other countries problems. A lot of iraqi civilians are dying in Iraq there lives are being ruined what hope is left for them? I know they probaly werent that well of with Sudam but how well of are tehy now? Now I believe there are many other solutions in stopping sudam isntead of doing a full scale invasion of iraq. Our county has the best special forces in the world, i.e. Navy Seals. Why couldnt we send in troops to assasinate Sadam by infiltrating the country. Yes this may seen absurd but a lot of political leaders have been succesfuly assasinated in the past and it is possible with sadam also. This would of been a better way to approach the solution instead of getting enormous casualties for both iraq and the U.S.. I do not believe such actions were necessary we could of waited for UN weapons inspectors to complete inspection. This would have been good enough iraq would not have dared to use any weaopons (if they really had any) because they were being watched, but why did bush rush in with a full scale invasion taking and continuing to take heavy casualties. Were losing marines everday, why did we take this solution when there were others.

Now considering the war on terrorism, we invaded afghanistan adn guess what we found terrorist training camps there, we actually found stuff there that the whole world believed and supported. However now invading iraq we found accoring to

newsworld, http://www.news24.com/News24/World/Iraq/0,,2-10-1460_1528363,00.html,

the first weapon of mass destruction in iraq. Well they found a sarin roadside bomb. Just incase you dont know ( i would not be surprised if you dont) sarin is a chemical nerve agent which is imbedded into a shell. The only way a reaction to release the chemical (which in teh first place is much harder to put together) is through an artillery gun. Now this is according to newsworld the first wmd we found in the country. So i would think we find lots more illegal stuff like mass scud missle depots and nuclear weapons from which uranium was bought from african countries. However we didn't, so we did a full scale invasion of iraq to find one road side bomb filled with sarin chemical agent.

Now none of these arguments which i give opposing to the invasion of iraq is realated to oil, i had these arguments long before "fariegnhieght" came out, which id like to tell you i have not seen. Now if all you can do is respond with childish name calling and saying that my arguments have no common sense well then you dont have any common sense.

And when you do reply do you really need to make fun of a fellow american, I love this country prob more than you, my family has probaly given more to this country than you will ever give in your life.

Gee, where to begin?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do have family serving in Iraq, I have friends that are home from Iraq, and over a decade ago I was in Iraq. So, no, I am not some kid getting my briefs on CNN.

The U.S. has found a lot more illegal weapons that what you are claiming. If you will remember, shortly after troops took Baghdad they found weapons that Iraq was not suppose to have that were purchased from France and Russia. Funny how people conveniently that. Could explain why France and Russia were so vocal in being against the war.

I didn't say you saw that movie or any other movie, I said you were the target audience for Michael Moore. Young and willing to believe anything someone tells you as long as it's against Bush. Luckily, I don't think your old enough to vote.

Now, if you want more people to take you seriously, I suggest you learn to spell some of the more common words involved in your subjects. Such as Sudam and fariegnhieght.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than argue with you. Like watching grass grow or deleting spam.

What are you trying to say about people from NC? I am 17 years old. Id like to ask you a question now where are you from and how old are you, and are you planning on serving in the military? If you were would u willingly go to iraq?

Iraq is not full of terrorists, that is quite a bad thing to say about its people, how would you like it if people said America was full of terrorists.

Originally posted by Sandy73

Sure! It could be the "Don't let this happen to you" section, aka "What happens to public education after 8 years of Bill Clinton".

I am not a moore disciple, the only thing is that there were other solutions than doing a full scale invasion, bush did the wrong thing by invading and now the country is in a shit condition. Could you atleast refute the arguments I have given if you believe that a full scale invasion was neccesary.

What are you trying to say about people from NC? I am 17 years old. Id like to ask you a question now where are you from and how old are you, and are you planning on serving in the military? If you were would u willingly go to iraq?

Iraq is not full of terrorists, that is quite a bad thing to say about its people, how would you like it if people said America was full of terrorists.

Good lord! Are you not paying attention? Nobody is saying that the people of Iraq are all terrorists. Terrorists have infected Iraq and terrorists have been in Iraq for years, that's one of the points of this whole war.

I am not a moore disciple, the only thing is that there were other solutions than doing a full scale invasion, bush did the wrong thing by invading and now the country is in a shit condition. Could you atleast refute the arguments I have given if you believe that a full scale invasion was neccesary.

I'm just curious about a 17 year old with your opinions. As I said, there is something about your writing that isn't striking me as US. Are you from NC, always? How are the summers there? Why would you say that someone from S Carolina, is more likely to plagarize someone else's work?

Originally posted by Kathianne
I'm just curious about a 17 year old with your opinions. As I said, there is something about your writing that isn't striking me as US. Are you from NC, always? How are the summers there? Why would you say that someone from S Carolina, is more likely to plagarize someone else's work?

What's that smell? hmmm

anyone else smell a rat?

New Topics

Forum List

Back