Illegal alien molester claimed he did not know "it was a bad crime"

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"An example of this attitude can be found in Mexican national Diego Lopez-Mendez, who pled guilty in 2006 to sexually assaulting a 10 year old West Virginia girl. Through an interpreter, he told the court: "In the pueblo where I grew up girls are usually married by 13 years old….I was unaware of the nature of the offense or that it was a bad crime."

Of course, when discussing the issue of illegal immigration, this dirty little secret is never talked about by our politicians, nor is the impact that such an attitude towards the abuse of children could have on this nation by offering amnesty to millions of Mexican nationals."

familyvalues.gif

The ever increasing Third world mentality is dumbing down the United States!

Illegal alien who molested girl claimed he did not know

-

Even though what he did is absolutely sickening and he should be punished to the full extent of the law - him supposedly not knowing is not an excuse in the least - please do not use this as an anti-immigration argument. USA is an immigrant nation, you are all immigrants. If he's illegal, he should be sent back to Mexico. Actually, the US has the right to kick him out of the country even if he is legally there for such an offense.

Moreover, I really don't believe his claim. If you've lived in the US for at least few months, you KNOW that this sort of thing IS NOT ok. He'll claim anything to try to get off, of course.

Even though what he did is absolutely sickening and he should be punished to the full extent of the law - him supposedly not knowing is not an excuse in the least - please do not use this as an anti-immigration argument. USA is an immigrant nation, you are all immigrants. If he's illegal, he should be sent back to Mexico. Actually, the US has the right to kick him out of the country even if he is legally there for such an offense.

Moreover, I really don't believe his claim. If you've lived in the US for at least few months, you KNOW that this sort of thing IS NOT ok. He'll claim anything to try to get off, of course.

"USA is an immigrant nation, you are all immigrants." LOL!

If you are born in the U.S. you are not a immigrant and the majority of Americans are not immigrants. Did you ever go to school?

Most illegal aliens live in a isolated world and don't assimilate thus he probably didn't know. You are very naive.

"USA is an immigrant nation, you are all immigrants." LOL!

If you are born in the U.S. you are not a immigrant and the majority of Americans are not immigrants. Did you ever go to school?

Most illegal aliens live in a isolated world and don't assimilate thus he probably didn't know. You are very naive.

Oh, fuck off. Btw, it's AN immigrant and AN isolated world ... you've just been schooled by an immigrant, bitch.

US is an immigrant nation. Obviously, I did not mean that you are immigrants in legal terms.

Let me explain further ...

Do you know why it is possible for illegals to get tax IDs? Because everyone with half a brain knows that the US is ALWAYS going to be full of illegal immigrants, that it NEEDS them. The government hopes they'll pay at least some of their taxes, thus they make the tax IDs available. WITH THE KNOWLEDGE that illegals can and do obtain them.

And no, not all illegals live in an isolated world. That much I know for a fact. I was myself an immigrant in the US and you wouldn't believe how well informed immigrants are. Be it legal or illegal. They share the information amongst themselves and some of them are more educated about tax law and the immigration law than many Americans.

I hate the sort of dishonest dumb shit generalizations people like you make ... And you call me naive .... LOL.

How many times have we heard not knowing the law is no excuse. I read a story once about an illegal alien who was hauled off to jail for beating his wife, he told the cops in his country it was legal.

The United Nations list Mexico as the number one center for the supply of young children to international pedophile organizations.
http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mexico.htm

----

In America an estimated 800,000 children are reported missing each year – more than 2,000 children every day. http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=4362

----

Suspected child sexual exploitation or missing children may be reported to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an Operation Predator partner, at 1-800-843-5678 or http://www.cybertipline.com.

And in other 2006 news - Cards won the World Series...............................................versus the
Tigers

And in other 2006 news - Cards won the World Series...............................................versus the
Tigers

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

SOURCE:

Homeland Security Report:
A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border
http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Tigers

During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Southern border.

SOURCE:

http://www.house.gov/sites/members/tx10_mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

Whitesox swept the Astros

Tigers

SOURCE:

Damn the Administration!

Age of Consent in Mexico is 12 so for him, yeah 10 isn't that far off.

Is this part of Multiculturalism?

"An example of this attitude can be found in Mexican national Diego Lopez-Mendez, who pled guilty in 2006 to sexually assaulting a 10 year old West Virginia girl. Through an interpreter, he told the court: "In the pueblo where I grew up girls are usually married by 13 years old….I was unaware of the nature of the offense or that it was a bad crime."

Of course, when discussing the issue of illegal immigration, this dirty little secret is never talked about by our politicians, nor is the impact that such an attitude towards the abuse of children could have on this nation by offering amnesty to millions of Mexican nationals."

familyvalues.gif

The ever increasing Third world mentality is dumbing down the United States!

Illegal alien who molested girl claimed he did not know

-

The argument was absurd to begin with. While girls do get married at 13 years of age in some parts of the world, that does not mean that 10 year old girls get molested. There is a huge difference between a 10 year old and 13 year old girl.

Forum List

Back