‘Didn’t Have To Happen’: This Wyoming Sheriff Wants An Illegal Alien Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Imprisoned, Not Deported

All good ideas, but the reality is that he would likely be released by a leftist DA, leftist judge, or leftist politician, and he would immediately go out and rape or kill another kid. Then the lefties would shrug and say "how were we supposed to know?"
There's a solution for that.

If that is my kid I am hiring a lawyer and going all the way to the S.C.

The sick F should be imprisoned and then promptly deported upon release. A crime in the U.S of this magnitude requires local justice to be exacted and he should have his day in court.

If it's my kid, I find the fuck and I blow his fucking head off!!

If they deported the guy there is no doubt that he would eventually undeport himself so that he could do it yet again.

Not if we can get good relations with the Mexican government and they agree to have him serve his sentence in a Mexican penitentiary. This fellow doesn't sound like El Fucking Chapo, and I don't see him escaping.

Not if we can get good relations with the Mexican government and they agree to have him serve his sentence in a Mexican penitentiary. This fellow doesn't sound like El Fucking Chapo, and I don't see him escaping.
LOL. Yeah, right. Are you saying that Biden doesn't have good relations with the Mexican government?

The Mexicans don't have any respect for Sleepy Joe, that's for sure. If they did, we wouldn't have such a crisis on the US-Mexico border.
Then I'm not sure what you meant by "good relations". While I don't disagree with it, Trump bullied Mexico (which is what was needed) but that kind of goes outside the parameters of the term "good relations". I think what you are trying to say is that we should not have good relations with Mexico and bully them into helping us stop the migrants and Biden is not doing that (because he doesn't want to).

Forum List

Back