It is past time we dispense with the notion Trump did not know he was.........

No matter how many threads are started on this topic, you’ll never see these cocky Trump supporters ever acknowledge the existence of the subpoena.

They can’t. They haven’t been given the talking points about it yet.

If you knew anything about the process for viewing classified documents, you'd know that Biden could not have taken them illegally from the SCIF he was viewing them without knowing he was doing that. He had to actively stuff them down his clothing to hide them, especially the ones he took as Senator.

And yet again, TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT. HE HAD THEM LEGALLY, FUCKING MORON.

That you don't know that just tells me you aren't knowledgeable enough to be interesting discussing this with, MAGA man
How did you determine he was viewing them in a SCIF?

No matter how many threads are started on this topic, you’ll never see these cocky Trump supporters ever acknowledge the existence of the subpoena.

They can’t. They haven’t been given the talking points about it yet.
Subpoenas never stopped Bleach Bit-Hammer Time Hillary so go fuck yourself. :dev3:

She said MAGA must be DEPROGRAMMED
Funny you ignore that FACT
:rolleyes:
That's a lot different than sending them to death camps. I agree with her. You guys are insane. Don't you remember the day when one GATE would sink someone? Spygate, monicagate, watergate. How many GATES does Trump have? So many we stopped coming up with gates to describe his crimes.

That's a lot different than sending them to death camps. I agree with her. You guys are insane. Don't you remember the day when one GATE would sink someone? Spygate, monicagate, watergate. How many GATES does Trump have? So many we stopped coming up with gates to describe his crimes.
Spygate was YOU GUYS abusing the FISA courts you lying asshole.
You subverted Marxist anti-American Stalinist scumbags are the ones that need DEPROGRAMMING!!!!!

NAFrIxh.png

I agree, as a Democrat, I do not want Biden to run against Haley. She can sound moderate and bipartisan.

I do not fear Trump
Too much baggage
You are right. Who's more flawed than Trump? Nikki would get all Trump's votes and moderates/independents. For a lot of reasons. She's young, she's a woman, she's not a Trump or Biden, she is well spoken.

breaking the law.

Lawyer Told Trump Defying Documents Subpoena Would Be a Crime

Not long after federal prosecutors issued a subpoena last year for all the classified documents that former President Donald J. Trump took with him from the White House to his estate in southern Florida, one of his lawyers told him, in no uncertain terms, that it would be a crime if he did not comply with the demand, according to a person familiar with the matter.

The lawyer, Jennifer Little, this year related the account of her discussion with Mr. Trump to a grand jury overseen by the special counsel Jack Smith. She is one of several witnesses who prosecutors were told had advised Mr. Trump to cooperate.

A few months after Ms. Little testified to the grand jury, Mr. Smith charged Mr. Trump with violating the subpoena for the documents and obstructing the government’s repeated efforts to reclaim nearly three dozen classified documents that he removed from the White House.

As part of her grand jury appearance, Ms. Little told prosecutors that the former president clearly understood her warning, the person familiar with the matter said.

Lawyer Told Trump Defying Documents Subpoena Would Be a Crime

Or for that matter, whether he understood he had lost the election. There have been too many people who testified otherwise to maintain a belief in contradiction to the facts in evidence.

Even if you claim Don maintained the delusional belief the documents belonged to him, which is not really a defense, holding to an erroneous belief does not excuse non-compliance with a subpoena for the documents in his possession.
DO you dream about Trump, or does it start after you wake up?

Everyone knows you DID steal the election. Trump was right, MAGA man
How? Which three states of the challenged states Trump lost, end up giving Trump more votes than Biden, in order for him to win the electoral college votes needed to become president?

Proof he won is necessary, you can't just claim it! Show us the vote count in each state, minus votes that you've proven are fraudulent.....

But YOU KNOW THAT!

No attorney is advising Trump that he can declassify just by thinking about it

That is a story for MAGA morons

The reason no attorney would use that defense is because the first question the prosecution will ask is…

Why?

You declassified this Top Secret document. Not to Secret, Not to Classified but to totally unclassified. Why would you do that? Who did you consult on the ramifications? Did you discuss with anyone?

The next question would be …..

Who?

Who did you instruct to declassify these documents? Did you list specific documents to be declassified? Did you provide any written direction? Why not?

I suspect like in the recent trial where Don, Don Jr, Ivanka and Eric all claimed it wasn't their responsibility to properly value their properties, or when Trump fired Comey for not being loyal, they'll use the excuse Trump didn't know. Either he will insist he didn't do anything wrong (most likely) or he will say he didn't know.

But he knew the FBI wanted them back and he lied to them. Or, he lied to his attorneys lie to them. So the attorneys had to testify or they might go to jail. They had to testify that Trump lied to them.

Trump supporters will say the government is forcing Trump's lawyers to go along or go to jail. The conspiracy theories fit in wherever you can't give a good answer or explain something away.
i've been familiar with commercial loan underwriting since reagan was prez

the loan is underwritten believe it or not........................they actually do their own appraisal.........yeah they do

you people know fuck about shat....lolol

So, he is being advised by a small team of Attorneys, and one of them told him this...so that was the definitive answer.

Only an ignoramus would draw that conclusion. There are scores of legal pundits around the country who advised him directly or indirectly that because of his UNIQUE ability to declassify documents on his own (and without documentation), there was no criminality involved.

I realize that's more than most Leftist's can grasp - two differing, but legitimate opinions on a legal matter - but...deal with it.
Trump is a criminal; criminals knowingly violate the law.

So, he is being advised by a small team of Attorneys, and one of them told him this...so that was the definitive answer.

Only an ignoramus would draw that conclusion. There are scores of legal pundits around the country who advised him directly or indirectly that because of his UNIQUE ability to declassify documents on his own (and without documentation), there was no criminality involved.

I realize that's more than most Leftist's can grasp - two differing, but legitimate opinions on a legal matter - but...deal with it.
Trump was no longer president.

How? Which three states of the challenged states Trump lost, end up giving Trump more votes than Biden, in order for him to win the electoral college votes needed to become president?

Proof he won is necessary, you can't just claim it! Show us the vote count in each state, minus votes that you've proven are fraudulent.....

But YOU KNOW THAT!

I'm not sure where you got "three states."

Democrats stole: Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona and Nevada. You probably stole Wisconsin and it's really hard to believe you didn't with the others you clearly did steal, but that one has some doubt. There is zero doubt for the five you stole though, MAGA man

Forum List

Back