It is past time we dispense with the notion Trump did not know he was.........

lawy
Just curious, if one lawyer tells Trump he would be committing a crime and another tells him he would not… how does this fall?

That WILL be his defense you know
"lawer shopping" pay enough legal fees and you can find an atty who will tell you what you want to hear. more of these lawyers need to get real jobs.

No, the charges against Trump for not being a Democrat are legit. Trump isn't a Democrat, you're right. But your continued assistance the President cannot take classified documents is total bull. That point is not in question, the President can. Sorry MAGA man. And there is no question about Biden either. Senators and VEEPS can't, like he did. And keeping them in his garage, please ...

You keep proving I'm right that you're a hack Democrat. When the law doesn't say what you want, you just lie

Assistance? Trump is a defiant criminal.

Trump has an odd view of the Classification process

To him, classification is an annoyance and he does not want to be bothered with it. He thinks he can point to boxes of documents and say…..anything in there is now declassified.
So now I don’t have to protect it

The process is not that simple.
A document is declassified on its own merits. If one copy is declassified, all copies are now declassified. It is not a document that is classified but the information that it contains.
If you declassify that information, every document containing that information is now declassified

Trump is not smart. He couldn't understand what you wrote.

That doesn't change the fact that you fail to proofread. Do better!

I already said that. I said I do proofread but not sufficiently to prevent all errors. Turns out you don't even meet your own standard, you've let spell check errors through too.

We both read at high levels. Why would I want to spend the time to find every error every time on a ... MESSAGE BOARD? So far the only answer to that question is you. But on the other hand, you don't do it either.

What this proves is what I told you in the first place. The only one you're embarrassing is ... you

Forum List

Back