‘Didn’t Have To Happen’: This Wyoming Sheriff Wants An Illegal Alien Who Raped An 8-Year-Old Imprisoned, Not Deported

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
But of course Dimocrats won't give a fuck. Let the guy in, that's all they care about. It was racist that we deported this guy once before, right?

• A Wyoming sheriff wants a convicted illegal alien who raped an 8-year-old-girl to stay imprisoned, rather than face deportation because of the Biden administration’s immigration policies.
  • Sweetwater Sheriff John Grossnickle believes that the border is open to previously deported criminals under the Biden administration, as was the case with the recent rape, he told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

If that is my kid I am hiring a lawyer and going all the way to the S.C.

The sick F should be imprisoned and then promptly deported upon release. A crime in the U.S of this magnitude requires local justice to be exacted and he should have his day in court.

If Senor Villa was both deported and imprisoned, doing his time in his own home nation of Mexico, it would be the best of both worlds.

But if the Mexican authorities can't be trusted to do the right thing, and instead just release this fool, that is a fucking problem as we have an open fucking border.

The sick F should be imprisoned and then promptly deported upon release. A crime in the U.S of this magnitude requires local justice to be exacted and he should have his day in court.
If that is my kid, I'm getting to him and putting one between his eyes. No reason anyone like that should be imprisoned; They should be deaded. He stole the rest of that 8 year old child's life from her; He deserves to forfeit his.

first the talk of Illegals pullin shit in Anchorage , then the fiasco with the Denver Mexicans and now this mishegoss hits Wyoming ?

That's not how the supreme court works.

Just put him in General Population, problem solved.

Castrate him.
Then deport him.
Before the castration heals.
There's justice, and then there is just us.

Tattoo what he did on his forehead, too.

All good ideas, but the reality is that he would likely be released by a leftist DA, leftist judge, or leftist politician, and he would immediately go out and rape or kill another kid. Then the lefties would shrug and say "how were we supposed to know?"

All good ideas, but the reality is that he would likely be released by a leftist DA, leftist judge, or leftist politician, and he would immediately go out and rape or kill another kid. Then the lefties would shrug and say "how were we supposed to know?"

Well anyways, there are many already here, and more on the way.

Just put him in General Population, problem solved.

That really depends on the prison. Some wardens protect their Chomo population a lot more, a lot of prisoners aren't interested in doing more time or going to the hole to beat on them. Some prisons are chomo-majority. If there are a lot of guys in a joint doing relatively short prison stints, they don't want to end up doing life.

Forum List

Back