It is past time we dispense with the notion Trump did not know he was.........

Sorry, Did Donny break the law? Looks like he did and there is plenty of evidence...

Donny can try the lawyer told me trick but that doesn't cut it in court when all the lawyers are saying they didn't... But even then, Donny broke the law, do the crime, do the time..

Only Democrats can find that Senator/Veep Biden had MORE power than President Trump. They'd be losing what little mind they have if parties were flipped, but Trump broke the law not being a Democrat.

Democrats just want to make us Stalin's Russia, MAGA man

Trump has always been the privileged brat. He gets away with it by not pretending he is anything but. Which presents a front of honesty but if the opportunity is there, he's going to take it and screw the consequences to others. His salesman skills are top notch.
He's always selling something. Anything. He will sell anything, to anyone.

Trump revealed US nuclear submarine secrets to Australia businessman: Media​

Trump reported to have told Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt about tactical capabilities of US nuclear submarines.
ABC News, which first revealed the story, said Pratt later shared sensitive details about the US submarines with ā€œscores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalistsā€.

Sources told the Times that Trumpā€™s disclosures ā€œpotentially endangered the US nuclear fleetā€.

Only Democrats can find that Senator/Veep Biden had MORE power than President Trump. They'd be losing what little mind they have if parties were flipped, but Trump broke the law not being a Democrat.

Democrats just want to make us Stalin's Russia, MAGA man
Trump isnā€™t president. He doesnā€™t have the power to defy a subpoena.

This quote from Rex Tillerson totally debunks the notion that Trump never did anything wrong

ā€œWhen the President would say, ā€˜Hereā€™s what I want to do and hereā€™s how I want to do it.ā€™ And Iā€™d have to say to him, ā€˜Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you canā€™t do it that way. It violates the law,ā€™ā€

He went on to add, ā€œHe got really frustrated ā€¦ I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you canā€™t do that.ā€

And Tillerson is what, Yoda? God? How high do his powers go MAGA man?

, they'll use the excuse Trump didn't know. Either he will insist he didn't do anything wrong (most likely) or he will say he didn't know.
That is the logical defense
Claim you did not know you had those documents and did not know classification procedures

Any lawyer would jump on that defense.

But Trump blew away that defense. He claims he intentionally took those documents and has a right to hold them. His claims he declassified them is admitting he knows he has Classified information. The fact that he attempted to hide and move them shows he knew they were still classified.
Even worse, he shared classified information with people without clearance and left Top Secret information unprotected

Trump knew he wasn't supposed to have those documents. But he couldn't give them back because fondling them with his small hands made him feel like still being president.

So you have sexual fantasies about paper documents? Sick stuff.

M'kay, MAGA man

He's always selling something. Anything. He will sell anything, to anyone.

Trump revealed US nuclear submarine secrets to Australia businessman: Media​

Trump reported to have told Australian billionaire Anthony Pratt about tactical capabilities of US nuclear submarines.
ABC News, which first revealed the story, said Pratt later shared sensitive details about the US submarines with ā€œscores of others, including more than a dozen foreign officials, several of his own employees, and a handful of journalistsā€.

Sources told the Times that Trumpā€™s disclosures ā€œpotentially endangered the US nuclear fleetā€.
More DEM OWNED MSM GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT
My sources say YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT
:rolleyes:

And Tillerson is what, Yoda? God? How high do his powers go MAGA man?
You don't believe Rex? He and everyone else who has quit Trump or been fired by Trump is lying? I don't think so.

And it's interesting Rex gives you insight on Trump's way of thinking. Not that we didn't already know but Rex confirms Trump thinks he's above the law.

And I bet the guy who replaced Rex didn't tell Trump what he was trying to do was against the law. Clearly. Look at all the laws Trump broke after Rex left. 4 cases 91 counts later.

You mean you don't believe Trump told an Australian Billionaire about our subs?

Well that billionaire told dozens of people what Trump told him.

Yea, just like you don't believe trump was actually waiving top secret intel in front of his guests at mara lago when he said "I shouldn't be showing you this" as he was rifling through top secret shit he planned to sell.

sealybobo is just saying Democrats have more legal authority than Republicans. In this case President Trump had no authority to take classified documents while Senator/Veep Biden did. It just is and it's the government's job to enforce that

You mean you don't believe Trump told an Australian Billionaire about our subs?

Well that billionaire told dozens of people what Trump told him.

Yea, just like you don't believe trump was actually waiving top secret intel in front of his guests at mara lago when he said "I shouldn't be showing you this" as he was rifling through top secret shit he planned to sell.
More TDS HALLUCINATIONS from the demented LEFT.
You're only gaslighting YOURSELF, Bobo clown.

That is the logical defense
Claim you did not know you had those documents and did not know classification procedures

Any lawyer would jump on that defense.

But Trump blew away that defense. He claims he intentionally took those documents and has a right to hold them. His claims he declassified them is admitting he knows he has Classified information. The fact that he attempted to hide and move them shows he knew they were still classified.
Even worse, he shared classified information with people without clearance and left Top Secret information unprotected
How is he still the front runner?

I'll tell you this. The Republicans will never forget nominating a moderate like McCain or Romney. They believe that is why they lost. But they forget Trump ran as a Republican but he didn't sound anything like a Republican. He called out Bush for lying us into Iraq, for example.

So actually, trump didn't run as a radically right wing republican in 2016. That's why he won. He lost in 2020 because he led us as a right wing radical Republican.

I honestly think Nikki could beat Joe. I think we'd be stupid to nominate a Republican, but I think she would get all of Trump's votes and a lot of moderates or people who think Joe is too old.

You don't believe Rex? He and everyone else who has quit Trump or been fired by Trump is lying? I don't think so.

And it's interesting Rex gives you insight on Trump's way of thinking. Not that we didn't already know but Rex confirms Trump thinks he's above the law.

And I bet the guy who replaced Rex didn't tell Trump what he was trying to do was against the law. Clearly. Look at all the laws Trump broke after Rex left. 4 cases 91 counts later.

First of all, nothing you posted said what he was talking about.

But do I consider Rex a deity who speaks for not only all Republicans but everyone who isn't a Democrat?

Um ... no ... I don't, MAGA man

Drop in the bucket compared to Trump. IF Biden has even done anything wrong. So far you have shown us nothing. It's why you want to interview Hunter in private. So you can make shit up. Selective leaks. Lie.

Fuck you. Interview him in public. Show us what you have. Ask your questions. Hunter will show up to testify. Not like Trump.
There are a lot of people worth less than when Joe was installed. There are a lot of politicians who are not on the up and up. Many have gotten quite wealthy with no questions asked. Our unalienable rights are slowly taken away. Hillary makes comments of sending deplorables to death camps to e deprogrammed and we see countless protests/riots in our own nation with Prog citizens demanding justice for Islamic ways crucifying Israel. And the kicker is, there are Jewish Prog politicians in league with this. So, we do not care about Trump and his personal life. Progs stopped doing that a long time ago with their own.

sealybobo is just saying Democrats have more legal authority than Republicans. In this case President Trump had no authority to take classified documents while Senator/Veep Biden did. It just is and it's the government's job to enforce that
I don't know what process Biden used to get those classified documents to his class at the university where he taught a class on the subject.

But I do know he turned them all in when asked.

Do you know the process Biden went through to get the classified documents? I don't. But I do accept the reason he had them. He was teaching a class.

I honestly think Nikki could beat Joe. I think we'd be stupid to nominate a Republican, but I think she would get all of Trump's votes and a lot of moderates or people who think Joe is too old.

I agree, as a Democrat, I do not want Biden to run against Haley. She can sound moderate and bipartisan.

I do not fear Trump
Too much baggage

There are a lot of people worth less than when Joe was installed. There are a lot of politicians who are not on the up and up. Many have gotten quite wealthy with no questions asked. Our unalienable rights are slowly taken away. Hillary makes comments of sending deplorables to death camps to e deprogrammed and we see countless protests/riots in our own nation with Prog citizens demanding justice for Islamic ways crucifying Israel. And the kicker is, there are Jewish Prog politicians in league with this. So, we do not care about Trump and his personal life. Progs stopped doing that a long time ago with their own.
Can you show me Hillary said something about sending deplorables to death camps?

I don't know what process Biden used to get those classified documents to his class at the university where he taught a class on the subject.

But I do know he turned them all in when asked.

Do you know the process Biden went through to get the classified documents? I don't. But I do accept the reason he had them. He was teaching a class.

If you knew anything about the process for viewing classified documents, you'd know that Biden could not have taken them illegally from the SCIF he was viewing them without knowing he was doing that. He had to actively stuff them down his clothing to hide them, especially the ones he took as Senator.

And yet again, TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT. HE HAD THEM LEGALLY, FUCKING MORON.

That you don't know that just tells me you aren't knowledgeable enough to be interesting discussing this with, MAGA man

How is he still the front runner?

I'll tell you this. The Republicans will never forget nominating a moderate like McCain or Romney. They believe that is why they lost. But they forget Trump ran as a Republican but he didn't sound anything like a Republican. He called out Bush for lying us into Iraq, for example.

So actually, trump didn't run as a radically right wing republican in 2016. That's why he won. He lost in 2020 because he led us as a right wing radical Republican.

If he was a right wrong conservative, you would know it. He would be what Progs are now only on the opposite side. He tried to return a semblance of responsibility in our nation. On this site here we just seem to refute each other while we move left. When you finally win, most will lose. Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back