i love that alec baldwin as Trump on snl...

Its always fulfilling to take jabs at our political system. Part of being a patriot.

Baldwin nailed Trump

Almost as good as Tina Fey as Palin

That was funny .. but it also highlighted some truths .. such as Donald Trump is doing everything he can to get Hillary Clinton elected. Trump was a gift from the Gods to Hillary. Like magic, Trump came from nowhere to pave the way to the White House for his ahhh 'opponent.' :0)

Almost makes it seem like Trump planned to lose, huh?

That moment at the end of the skit where 'Clinton' and 'Trump' hugged each other looked familiar.

trump-clinton-wedding-cropped2.jpg

Must be magic. :0)

I guess in order for someone to play Trump properly they need an inner asshole to reach to for inspiration. Baldwin is doing an excellent job.

I guess in order for someone to play Trump properly they need an inner asshole to reach to for inspiration. Baldwin is doing an excellent job.
did obama's erection come up last night ? i heard they were told to stay away from it.

reality tv too. we'll cut right to the chase on this one....

You mean the guy that called his own daughter a pig among other nasty things, that Alec Baldwin? Typical regressive hero.

That's why he does trump so well.

Interesting it bothers you that Alec called his daughter a pig but it's cool when trump calls women names

Forum List

Back