i love that alec baldwin as Trump on snl...

I guess in order for someone to play Trump properly they need an inner asshole to reach to for inspiration. Baldwin is doing an excellent job.
did obama's erection come up last night ? i heard they were told to stay away from it.

I don't know what the stature of Obama's junk was in last night and I'm not sure why SNL would care about it like you do.

Baldwin nailed Trump

Almost as good as Tina Fey as Palin
Republicans never mind being endorsed but if SNL or the media tries to warn us that trump is a disaster they cry.

And notice there isn't one late show host supporting trump. Fallon, kimmell, Colbert, Myers, the British guy who does car karaoke. James cordin corbin? They all say no way to trump

I guess in order for someone to play Trump properly they need an inner asshole to reach to for inspiration. Baldwin is doing an excellent job.
did obama's erection come up last night ? i heard they were told to stay away from it.

I don't know what the stature of Obama's junk was in last night and I'm not sure why SNL would care about it like you do.
you don't see the humor in this, what if it was paul ryan ? funny now ? what makes it pure gold is that cnn sat on the erection story for this long, and no one is talking about it, but millions of people have watched it. so it's cooking, that's funny to me.

Remember Alec Baldwin’s rant on killing Congressional Republicans, their wives, and children?

yea role models for hillary !!

Alec Baldwin: “I was in Africa. I go to Africa. I mean ladies and gentlemen I am in Africa. For three months I am in the bush and I come back. I come back here and I come back to what? I mean what is happening right now as we speak? Right now the Judiciary Committee, the President has an approval rating of 68 percent. The President is very popular and things are going pretty good and they are voting to impeach the President. They voted on one article of impeachment already. And I come back from Africa to stained dresses and cigars and this and impeachment. I am thinking to myself in other countries they are laughing at us twenty four hours a day and I’m thinking to myself if we were in other countries, we would all right now, all of us together, [starts to shout] all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families. [stands up screaming] What is happening in this country? What is happening? UGHHH UGHHH!!!!”

so there's your Trump impersonator. i guess he apologised though.

you don't see the humor in this, what if it was paul ryan ? funny now ? what makes it pure gold is that cnn sat on the erection story for this long, and no one is talking about it, but millions of people have watched it. so it's cooking, that's funny to me.

The humor is in that you believe there is an erection story.

Remember Alec Baldwin’s rant on killing Congressional Republicans, their wives, and children?

Alec Baldwin: “I was in Africa. I go to Africa. I mean ladies and gentlemen I am in Africa. For three months I am in the bush and I come back. I come back here and I come back to what? I mean what is happening right now as we speak? Right now the Judiciary Committee, the President has an approval rating of 68 percent. The President is very popular and things are going pretty good and they are voting to impeach the President. They voted on one article of impeachment already. And I come back from Africa to stained dresses and cigars and this and impeachment. I am thinking to myself in other countries they are laughing at us twenty four hours a day and I’m thinking to myself if we were in other countries, we would all right now, all of us together, [starts to shout] all of us together would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would kill their families. [stands up screaming] What is happening in this country? What is happening? UGHHH UGHHH!!!!”

What does it matter? His Trump impression is spot on, nobody is looking to Alec Baldwin to run the country.

so there's your Trump impersonator. i guess he apologised though.
Oh my....this man is really really strange... :confused:

Baldwin nailed Trump

Almost as good as Tina Fey as Palin
that was a freak of nature, i saw Palin for five seconds before i thought tina fey. and she played it well.
these shows can make a difference for those who take their news at that level.

Interesting it bothers you that Alec called his daughter a pig but it's cool when trump calls women names
And the opposite is true for the Left.

Partisans on both ends are hypocrites.

And then you have those who are really into false equivalencies and strive to find symmetry to prove their own political bias.

Interesting it bothers you that Alec called his daughter a pig but it's cool when trump calls women names
And the opposite is true for the Left. Partisans on both ends are hypocrites. .
And then you have those who are really into false equivalencies and strive to find symmetry to prove their own political bias.
Was there something in my post with which you disagree?

Not so much disagree, just an opinion. "both sides are the same", they aren't.

Was there something in my post with which you disagree?.
Correct, they are not "the same".

But the ends of the spectrum do share many behaviors, as loathe as they are to admit it.

But the ends of the spectrum do share many behaviors, as loathe as they are to admit it.

The ends of the spectrum are not the same. Show me where the far left is running the Clinton campaign? What is the far left? ALF? PETA? What? Hell, even Black Lives Matter lives outside of the Clinton campaign. And in case you haven't noticed from those emails, she is not owned by the far left.

Donald Trump is running through a greatest hits of far right wing conspiracies. He was the leader of the fucking birther movement for crying out loud. His campaign CEO (why CEO?) was the president for the gateway site to the alt-right movement. Trump is a big fan of Alex Jones and white supremacists in this country, on this board openly support Trump.

Both ends of the spectrum share many behaviors? No, one of them is being mainstreamed by a major political party and one of them is not.

The ends of the spectrum are not the same. Show me where the far left is running the Clinton campaign? What is the far left? ALF? PETA? What? Hell, even Black Lives Matter lives outside of the Clinton campaign. And in case you haven't noticed from those emails, she is not owned by the far left.

Donald Trump is running through a greatest hits of far right wing conspiracies. He was the leader of the fucking birther movement for crying out loud. His campaign CEO (why CEO?) was the president for the gateway site to the alt-right movement. Trump is a big fan of Alex Jones and white supremacists in this country, on this board openly support Trump.

Both ends of the spectrum share many behaviors? No, one of them is being mainstreamed by a major political party and one of them is not.
Again, and I thought I was clear, the ends of the spectrum are not "the same".

However, they share many behaviors, particularly in political rhetoric and debate, such as:
  1. Denial
  2. Deflection
  3. Distortion
  4. Hyperbole
  5. Straw Man Arguments
  6. Personal Insults
  7. Name-Calling
  8. Obtuseness
  9. Outright Lies
These behaviors -- seemingly deployed as naturally as breathing for them -- make it essentially impossible to have extended honest conversations with them.

If you're really going to deny that, that would fit very nicely into #1.

Last edited:

No they are not the same. That's just what Republicans tell frustrated voters because they don't want them to vote. When they can't convince them to vote GOP convince them there's no difference.

Again, and I thought I was clear, the ends of the spectrum are not "the same".

However, they share many behaviors, particularly in political rhetoric and debate, such as:
  1. Denial
  2. Deflection
  3. Distortion
  4. Hyperbole
  5. Straw Man Arguments
  6. Personal Insults
  7. Name-Calling
  8. Obtuseness
  9. Outright Lies
These behaviors -- seemingly deployed as naturally as breathing for them -- make it essentially impossible to have extended honest conversations with them.

If you're really going to deny that, that would fit very nicely into #1.

Far left, right or center could employ anyone of those.

Point being, there is no far left in this country that has any real power. The only reason the far left is brought up is to excuse the actions of the far right, hell given the GOP candidate even the moderate right.

No they are not the same. That's just what Republicans tell frustrated voters because they don't want them to vote. When they can't convince them to vote GOP convince them there's no difference.

It's also what morons tell themselves when they can't be held to having an opinion.

Forum List

Back