Would any family want a daughter no matter the age being anywhere near Trump and Jordan, Gulliani or the Speaker as an itern?

We have direct evidence of bidens sexual BS
You claim biden is a sexual deviant. That is not the exact word you used, but I assume that 'sexual BS' implies sexual deviant.
And you want him thrown in jail. With zero proven proof.

My concern is......why does trump get a free pass?

It's always excuses.....

Locker Room Talk....."You can grab 'em by the pussy."
False Accusations.....ALL of these women are liars, ALL of them.
Numerous other examples posted in this thread like......

‘You, you, and you, if you want to win I’m in the penthouse suite, come and see me.'

Howard Stern: Your daughter.
Diaper Don: She's beautiful.
Stern: Can I say this? A hot piece of ass!
Diaper Don: Yeah.

And Trump didn’t. So your point (as usual) is pointless.

He don’t do that, either.

Seeking to have an alternative slate of electors at the ready for when the “official” slate gets booted isn’t creating a fake slate.

Ffs, you can’t even show that his efforts were at all criminal.
Um...retard?

This is what happens when you willfully blind monkeys don't read the indictments. You end up making totally false statements and look really stupid.

Trump's fake electors were illegal because they did not go through the proper certification requirements of their respective states.

Please stop making an ass of yourself.

Now...as I said. Creating fake illegal electors is not part of a president's duties.

obama-smiling.jpg

If Malia weren't my daughter, I'd be dating her.
What can you say? The man's got an eye for ugly.

Um...retard?

This is what happens when you willfully blind monkeys don't read the indictments. You end up making totally false statements and look really stupid.

Trump's fake electors were illegal because they did not go through the proper certification requirements of their respective states.

Please stop making an ass of yourself.

Now...as I said. Creating fake illegal electors is not part of a president's duties.
Uhm, retard?

You know that the claims in an indictment aren’t evidence? Don’t you?

Nah. You probably don’t.

You claim biden is a sexual deviant. That is not the exact word you used, but I assume that 'sexual BS' implies sexual deviant.

It's always excuses.....

‘You, you, and you, if you want to win I’m in the penthouse suite, come and see me.'

WHY DOES BIDEN?

It's always excuses.....

First hand accounts from his own daughter. Videos of him groping and violating children.
You walk up to a baby, smell its hair, and grope its private area and see what happens to you.
He also almost got his ass beat from his SS detail because he groped dudes wife.
But I know, you will ignore it, just like you did yesterday.

First hand accounts from his own daughter. Videos of him groping and violating children.
You walk up to a baby, smell its hair, and grope its private area and see what happens to you.
He also almost got his ass beat from his SS detail because he groped dudes wife.
Fuck Joe Biden.
Nail him, I don't care.
IMO, ALL politicians in Congress and Cabinet Members are engaging in Criminal Activity.

My Concern is WHY does trump get a free pass from his 'activities.'
Don't you want criminals punished?
You, and other RWI's, defend trump regardless.

Why does trump get a free pass?

BullShit.

Prosecute Biden, once he leaves office, I don't care, actually, I want that.
Of course Biden is creepy, but so is trump.
Trump is out of office, who gives a fuck if he is currently a candidate.

Being a candidate grants NO special privileges, yet that is exactly what the fPOTUS is demanding.

BullShit.

Being a candidate grants NO special privileges, yet that is exactly what the fPOTUS is demanding.
No. It’s not.

ALEC and MAGA Authoritarian Anti American Fascist Party have destroyed the GOP name. The GOP is dead.While some are blaming the demise of the GOP on Trump alone I say nonsense the entire GOP is to blame with ALEC soldier Newt Gingrich in the spot light.

Donald Trump is a rapist, tax evader, felon, abuser of the appeal privilege, has a close relation with communism, fascism and in general appears to thrive on breaking laws. How can this man be approved as a candidate?

Would any family want a daughter no matter the age being anywhere near this man as an itern?

Trump should be in detention until all of his cases have been through the process. Simply because he is a former president should NOT allow for special privileges absolutely not.
I definitely wouldn’t want my daughter near Joe Biden and his son Hunter. She might get bit by Joe’s German Shepard and screwed by Hunter. If Hunter got her pregnant and she kept the baby, the Biden’s would likely deny the baby was Hunter’’s child. Plus hanging around Hunter might get her hooked on drugs.

Fuck Joe Biden.
Nail him, I don't care.
IMO, ALL politicians in Congress and Cabinet Members are engaging in Criminal Activity.

My Concern is WHY does trump get a free pass from his 'activities.'
Don't you want criminals punished?
You, and other RWI's, defend trump regardless.

Why does trump get a free pass?
I didnt give him one, boomer.

BullShit.

Thats exactly what you did yesterday.
Why couldnt they do it to biden now? I dont see how a president or candidate should have special privileges like that.

I didnt give him one, boomer.
I have yet to see a post from you saying that trump should be held accountable for the accusations filed against him.
Thats exactly what you did yesterday.
Why couldnt they do it to biden now?
Oh boy, I try to be civil, but since I hate and despise Politicians, trump included, I can't hold a conversation with any trump bootlicker.

I have yet to see a post from you saying that trump should be held accountable for the accusations filed against him.

Oh boy, I try to be civil, but since I hate and despise Politicians, trump included, I can't hold a conversation with any trump bootlicker.

I literally already told you if he did the shit, he should go to jail.
Oh, and fuck trump. I dont like that authoritarian POS

Forum List

Back