It seems that Trump-Republicans think ‘newcomers’ should improve America while Dems think America should improve the ‘newcomers’…Who’s right?

I think going back in time “newcomers” were always expected to improve and enhance America for the core people…It seems like Trump-Republicans are committed to holding that position….Somewhere along the line Democrats changed that expectation…it seems they honestly believe that Americans should be required to foster generations of newcomers with the hopes that one day they’ll assimilate and become self sufficient and productive.
So whose model and expectation is right?
I think that libs believe America is bad because its too white

And allowing millions of black and brown people in will improve the country simply by being here

You admit you are not capable. Then, no, because you can't understand, by your own admission.
Got it, so typical Twilight Zone Lib shit…You say something that you really can’t explain but it sounds cool so you stick by it anyway. Got it.

I think that libs believe America is bad because its too white

And allowing millions of black and brown people in will improve the country simply by being here
Why don’t they just admit that?
Instead, they / Unkotare and boevans stumble all over themselves and refuse to answer simple questions to justify their position.
Why do you suppose all struggling nations aren’t flying jumbo jets in to dark nations to pick up millions of dark people to improve their nations?
Unkotare your thoughts?

Instead, they / Unkotare and boevans stumble all over themselves and refuse to answer simple questions to justify their position.
Why do you suppose all struggling nations aren’t flying jumbo jets in to dark nations to pick up millions of dark people to improve their nations?
Unkotare your thoughts?
There are worse posters here than unkotare

I dont think he hates America so much as he truly believes that we need millions of shoeless foreigners to make America better

And if so I strongly disagree

Got it, so typical Twilight Zone Lib shit…You say something that you really can’t explain but it sounds cool so you stick by it anyway. Got it.
What? I honored your remarks. You are not capable of understanding, so I am letting you turn turn slowly in the wind.

Unkotare your thoughts?
I have no problem making you look goofy, for your allegations are unsupportable nonsense. You have no game.

What? I honored your remarks. You are not capable of understanding, so I am letting you turn turn slowly in the wind.

I have no problem making you look goofy, for your allegations are unsupportable nonsense. You have no game.
Hahaha…”I have no answer” and or playing stupid is a fools refutation. You’re losing credibility fast. Try harder Humberto.

“If you feel that Americans should be required to foster and be burdened by the world’s most desperate, most illiterate people just say it.
Can you clearly state your position?“
I've already said YOU should leave, loser.

You really are too ignorant to understand what I think or do. Whites like you really need to shut up. Because all along the richest whites have played those like you and still today you idiots fall for the race card.

What is it with you? Every single post is about race. This was about illegal immigration which would include people of all colors. You are mistaken if you don't think we are against white illegals coming over the border. We are against anyone of any race coming over our border illegally, as all Americans should be.

If YOU want to improve America for "real, core Americans," you'll get your worthless ass out of my great nation. How many times do you need to be told?
hahaha…yeah, I’m the problem….people like me are running baby factories and making you pay for them, people like me litter our streets and beaches with Modello bottles and shitty baby diapers, people like me have fucked up public education and healthcare, people like me graffiti your walls, people like me have ruined blue collar trade work, people like me can’t speak the native language, people like me abuse animals and overbreed dogs, people like me don’t contribute to the treasury, people like me rape and murder Mollie Tibbetts and Laken Riley.
Do you see how lost and confused you purple hair people really are…you absolutely refuse to acknowledge that you and your thirdworld pet humans are Americas greatest problem.

Forum List

Back