It seems that Trump-Republicans think ‘newcomers’ should improve America while Dems think America should improve the ‘newcomers’…Who’s right?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I think going back in time “newcomers” were always expected to improve and enhance America for the core people…It seems like Trump-Republicans are committed to holding that position….Somewhere along the line Democrats changed that expectation…it seems they honestly believe that Americans should be required to foster generations of newcomers with the hopes that one day they’ll assimilate and become self sufficient and productive.
So whose model and expectation is right?

I think going back in time “newcomers” were always expected to improve and enhance America for the core people…It seems like Trump-Republicans are committed to holding that position….Somewhere along the line Democrats changed that expectation…it seems they honestly believe that Americans should be required to foster generations of newcomers with the hopes that one day they’ll assimilate and become self sufficient and productive.
It's illegal aliens or criminal illegals......not "newcomers."

Democrats opine that these Turd World countries are sending us their very best citizens.

I have my doubts, really.

WTF does that even mean?

both, of course.

Forum List

Back