I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

If it was not for the aggressive Missionaries that spread Christianity to the far reaches of Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa, you (and two-billion others) would not be Christian today.

Do you believe Paul was wrong to spread his faith in Jesus Christ throughout the Roman Empire?

No.

I believe that others did as I did ~

heard the Truth of His Word,

and responded,

just as Paul did. (I know who Paul WAS, don't forget.)
Is it impossible for an individual to read the Koran and convert to Islam of his own free will?

I don't hate Muslims. I just know their holy book says I am their enemy because I am not a Muslim, thus I treat them as the same. I can be friends with Muslims, even show respect or kindness to Muslims but the end of the day Muslims and Non-Muslims are enemies in fact. :)

You can either ignore it and throw a bone at Muslims and try and appease their every whim like liberal cowards do all the time and grovel at their feet and beg for mercy and for them to stop killing us like the the animals the Koran says we are or you can defend your belief system and way of life and honestly admit the truth. :cuckoo:

Which is that Muslims are the enemy of the west, are disgusted how we live our lives and organize our society, and are more than happy to show us their path and if they have to conquer the west and kill people to bring people to Allah (and thus save them from damnation), then so be it.

Okay enough reality, after I write this I am sure the Islam is the religion of peace crowd will come along and call me a racist and islamophobe. Well meh, the Islamo-Fascist propaganda machine has to bash someone to keep moving. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not entirely sure where the "indiscriminate slaughter of infidels" perception comes from. Islam does not permit any type of wholesale massacre; the rules of engagement are very strict and very clear.

I've found that non-Muslims generally know far less about Islam then they think. In spite of this, they're always more than willing to tell us what we believe...

I don't hate Muslims. I just know their holy book says I am their enemy because I am not a Muslim, thus I treat them as the same. I can be friends with Muslims, even show respect or kindness to Muslims but the end of the day Muslims and Non-Muslims are enemies in fact. :)

You can either ignore it and throw a bone at Muslims and try and appease their every whim like liberal cowards do all the time and grovel at their feet and beg for mercy and for them to stop killing us like the the animals the Koran says we are or you can defend your belief system and way of life and honestly admit the truth. :cuckoo:

Which is that Muslims are the enemy of the west, are disgusted how we live our lives and organize our society, and are more than happy to show us their path and if they have to conquer the west and kill people to bring people to Allah (and thus save them from damnation), then so be it.

Okay enough reality, after I write this I am sure the Islam is the religion of peace crowd will come along and call me a racist and islamophobe. Well meh, the Islamo-Fascist propaganda machine has to bash someone to keep moving. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not entirely sure where the "indiscriminate slaughter of infidels" perception comes from. Islam does not permit any type of wholesale massacre; the rules of engagement are very strict and very clear.

I've found that non-Muslims generally know far less about Islam then they think. In spite of this, they're always more than willing to tell us what we believe...
Yeah would have believed that if Sunni and Shiite Muslims didn't massacre each other in Iraq, and there was never an Armenian Genocide, Muslim Turks never killed Muslim Kurds,etc. :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Yes, I can see that.

We're getting to the choice of whether you Love

or Hate.

It sort of IS black and white, much to my own consternation,

and we need to choose.

I have SO MUCH to sorrow for, about what I've done and I conducted myself,

but I know that if I come from a loving heart,

even the worst of it is forgivable.

SO

my choice is for Love.

However? It does NOT include love for evil.

You have to admire the comprehensive nature of Islamic belief. The only religious system that can compare is Catholicism. Perhaps this is why the two have been enemies?

mecca271206_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

I've said, and I still maintain, that if I were to seriously believe in the God of Abraham, I would likely become Muslim, as Islam makes the most theological sense of the three Abrahamic religions. This may also be why so many are willing to die to spread it.

That picture really resonates with me... I still always get very emotional when I see people on Hajj. Being religious is wonderful. For me - and I expect this is true for sincere adherents of most religions - the bonds formed by spiritual fraternity are as thick as blood. There's nothing more beautiful.
It's a moving sight for me, and I'm a (Catholic) apostate!

Parts of my family are Catholic. I've always thought that their beliefs and rituals are extremely silly, but I'll be damned if they aren't some of the most honestly altruistic people on Earth. This only applies to modern Catholics, of course. In my experience, most other Christian sects are far more likely to try to push their beliefs on you while they're giving you a helping hand. Certain types of Muslims (Wahhabis) do this as well.

Yeah would have believed that if Sunni and Shiite Muslims didn't massacre each other in Iraq, and there was never an Armenian Genocide, Muslim Turks never killed Muslim Kurds,etc. :eusa_eh:

Typical. Critics of Islam are rarely discerning enough to recognize the difference between the actual tenets of Shari'ah and examples of its misapplication throughout history. That isn't to mention the Armenian Genocide and the situation in modern Turkey with the Kurds, incidents that respectively were and are secular in nature.

That picture really resonates with me... I still always get very emotional when I see people on Hajj. Being religious is wonderful. For me - and I expect this is true for sincere adherents of most religions - the bonds formed by spiritual fraternity are as thick as blood. There's nothing more beautiful.

Parts of my family are Catholic. I've always thought that their beliefs and rituals are extremely silly, but I'll be damned if they aren't some of the most honestly altruistic people on Earth. This only applies to modern Catholics, of course. In my experience, most other Christian sects are far more likely to try to push their beliefs on you while they're giving you a helping hand. Certain types of Muslims (Wahhabis) do this as well.
If you haven't read my sig already altruism is my version of hell, if I want to screw my life and destroy myself I know who to speak to now. :lol:

Is it impossible for an individual to read the Koran and convert to Islam of his own free will?

Do you not understand that a part of Love includes Free Choice?

IF someone hears TRUTH,

from WHATEVER SOURCE,

it's their Free Choice to FOLLOW that Truth.

I've had mine;

you shall have yours ~ EVERYONE shall have THEIRS.

However,

if yours makes you think you should KILL me, or FORCE me to "convert?"

Fuck you.

I get MY choice, too.

If you haven't read my sig already altruism is my version of hell, if I want to screw my life and destroy myself I know who to speak to now. :lol:

I see. How Randian of you. I used to be an anarchist myself, albeit one more similar to the revolutionary Spanish variety.

Yes, I can see that.

We're getting to the choice of whether you Love

or Hate.

It sort of IS black and white, much to my own consternation,

and we need to choose.

I have SO MUCH to sorrow for, about what I've done and I conducted myself,

but I know that if I come from a loving heart,

even the worst of it is forgivable.

SO

my choice is for Love.

However? It does NOT include love for evil.

What makes you think Muslims are incapable of coming from a loving heart, just like you?

I'm not familiar with the Sohei. It looks like they are warrriors.
The Sōhei were Buddhist Warrior Monks in Japan, and were a powerful force from 1000-1600AD. They fought for local farmers against corrupt and irreligious feudal lords, dramatically impacting the politics of the era.

They struck fear into the hearts of many samurai, as those who fought them were considered to incur negative karma. In fact, two Sōhei became Feudal Lords during this period (Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin)

blogpix01_takeda_shingen.jpg

---

They often fought with white robes covering thick armor and spear-swords (naginata).

poster_sohei-p228332274348218423t5ta_400.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the Sohei. It looks like they are warrriors.
The Sōhei were Buddhist Warrior Monks in Japan, and were a powerful force from 1000-1600AD. They fought for local farmers against corrupt and irreligious feudal lords, dramatically impacting the politics of the era.

They struck fear into the hearts of many samurai, as those who fought them were considered to incur negative karma. In fact, two Sōhei became Feudal Lords during this period (Takeda Shingen and Uesugi Kenshin)

blogpix01_takeda_shingen.jpg

---

They often fought with white robes covering thick armor and spear-swords (naginata).

poster_sohei-p228332274348218423t5ta_400.jpg

Thank you.

One of the major tenets of Buddhism is non-violence. I suspect the samurai tradition predates Buddhism in Japan. It's possible the earlier religion took on some but not all Buddhist teachings. I'm just guessing. I'd have to research it. We talk alot in Buddhism about spiritual warriorship, but that is strictly an internal battle. Going to war against ignorance. attachment, jealousy, pride and anger.

Last edited:
They don't come from a place/God of Love;

they don't believe in Tolerance;

they want to kill me for MY religious beliefs;

and they want to take my country and make it their own.

While I'm called on, by my God, to be accepting of ALL,

they're called on by their God to KILL all,

sort of like the Christian Crusaders.

THAT isn't tolerance.

THAT isn't love of a brother.

THAT IS HATRED,

pure and simple.

Did you support Bush's forey into Iraq?

I see. How Randian of you. I used to be an anarchist myself, albeit one more similar to the revolutionary Spanish variety.
I passed by Ayn Rand's philosophy as it didn't go far enough but she made good points against altruism I tend to agree with.

Thank you.

One of the major tenets of Buddhism is non-violence. I suspect the samurai tradition predates Buddhism in Japan. It's possible the earlier religion took on some but not all Buddhist teachings. I'm just guessing. I'd have to research it. We talk alot in Buddhism about spiritual warriorship, but that is strictly an internal battle. Going to war against ignorance. attachment, jealousy, pride and anger.
The Japanese monks were originally non-violent, but starting in 950AD, they started to protest the Feudal Lords' attempts to control the temples.

The Shogun and Daimyo responded with military force, resulting in massacres. The surviving temples had to militarize and incorporate martial meditations into their daily routines, to avoid a similar fate.

By 1200 AD, every major temple had developed into a massive martial force, with local peasant villagers joining up and enduring a 12-year training regiment to defend the temple and local population.

Thus, Japanese Zen Buddhism developed doctrines allowing for violent action, principally when it is more compassionate to kill than to let live. The monks termed such killing "liberation," in that they are liberating the evildoer's spirit from an evil existence.

These same principles were invoked during the Imperial period of Japan (1600-1946AD)

Judaism, Christianity and Islam were all founded by Abraham. They are way more alike than different.

In MY Bible,

my God can raise sons of Abraham up from ROCKS...

I'm not from that.

I'm from the Son, and I live by HIS pleasure.

You have to admire the comprehensive nature of Islamic belief. The only religious system that can compare is Catholicism. Perhaps this is why the two have been enemies?

I've said, and I still maintain, that if I were to seriously believe in the God of Abraham, I would likely become Muslim, as Islam makes the most theological sense of the three Abrahamic religions. This may also be why so many are willing to die to spread it.

Islam is not an Abrahamic religion .
Mohammad cannot trance his line to Abraham.
"Abraham" is borrowed by mohammad as are other names from other faiths to give Islam a "religious structure" it would not have without his appropriation of their names.

Last edited:

Typical. Critics of Islam are rarely discerning enough to recognize the difference between the actual tenets of Shari'ah and examples of its misapplication throughout history. That isn't to mention the Armenian Genocide and the situation in modern Turkey with the Kurds, incidents that respectively were and are secular in nature.
Which is why I quit religious studies, you try and confuse the issue by writing big paragraphs about how Islam is peaceful or non-violent under certain conditions therefore it is peaceful or non-violent as a whole and all of that academic level rubbish that has no grounding on reality.

The Armenian, Assyrian and Greek Genocide's committed in Turkey were secular my ass, Turks killed Armenians, Assyrians and Greeks because they were Christians (and disliked minorities) for the same reason Germans killed Jews because they were Jewish (and disliked minorities). That you honestly believe that Turkish propaganda machine drivel about civil war and that religion was not involved at all is pretty sad and naive to say the least.

Islam is not an Abrahamic religion .
Mohammad cannot trance his line to Abraham.
He doesn't claim to the be the Son of God, merely a human prophet.

"Abraham" is borrowed by mohammad as are other names from other faiths to give Islam a "religious structure" it would not have without his appropriation of there names.
If you read the Koran, you will see that it references the Old Testament as often as the Bible.

Do you believe the Gospel of Matthew throws around lots of Old Testament references to give Christianity a "religious structure" that it lacked?

1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, 3 and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Ram, [1] 4 and Ram the father of Amminadab, and Amminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5 and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, 6 and Jesse the father of David the king.

And David was the father of Solomon by the wife of Uriah, 7 and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asaph, [2] 8 and Asaph the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, 9 and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, 10 and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amos, [3] and Amos the father of Josiah, 11 and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.

12 And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Shealtiel, [4] and Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13 and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, 14 and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, 15 and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, 16 and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called Christ.

17 So all the generations from Abraham to David were fourteen generations, and from David to the deportation to Babylon fourteen generations, and from the deportation to Babylon to the Christ fourteen generations.

I mean, honestly, it sounds like Matthew is trying a little too hard (not to mention he skips two generations to get the numbers to add up to 14).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back