I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

They'd much prefer you convert, so that you don't spend eternity in hell.

They wish to convert the whole world, as do most Christians in my experience.

Does that include Muslims?

They're more interested in converting you.

So you hate Crusaders, too?

Wanting to save others from the fires of hell through conversion is hateful?

I'm Christian, and guess what?

I KNOW I'll NEVER "convert" anyone that doesn't hear His truth.

I am not His SWORD, and I refuse to kill someone that doesn't believe,

much UNLIKE Muslims.

Yes, I DO hate what the Christian Crusaders did. They KILLED folks and laid waste to God's message of love. THEY tried to "convert" everyone.

EVERYONE is NOT "convertable."

It's for each, in their own time.

I'm NOT the one to say how, why NOR when.

Neither is anyone else.

If your religion tells you this? It's a false religion.

It seems the height of arrogance to call someone else's faith a 'false religion'.

If it's false, what's arrogant about identifying it as such? Just as if something is wrong or bad, it's not arrogant to identify it as such.

Fiddlesticks. When an army is marching through your country, slaughtering people and pounding on the doors of the city, it's perfectly acceptable to beat them back.

If your religion tells you that YOU ARE? It's a false religion.
If it was not for the aggressive Missionaries that spread Christianity to the far reaches of Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa, you (and two-billion others) would not be Christian today.

Do you believe Paul was wrong to spread his faith in Jesus Christ throughout the Roman Empire?

We can't cover the world with leather to protect our feet. We can put shoes on.

I don't "get it"...

Are you saying for us to try to protect our own selves, only?

I'll sell shoes, thank you.

If folks want 'em?

They'll buy 'em.

If they don't?

They won't.

But check THIS out ~ I won't kill them for not wanting what I'm offering.

The crusaders killed after Jerusalem was conquered and subjugated by ISLAM.
Why should French, British, and German knights care about what happens in Jerusalem, particularly when it takes years to travel there?

We can't cover the world with leather to protect our feet. We can put shoes on.

I don't "get it"...

Are you saying for us to try to protect our own selves, only?

I'll sell shoes, thank you.

If folks want 'em?

They'll buy 'em.

If they don't?

They won't.

But check THIS out ~ I won't kill them for not wanting what I'm offering.

What I mean is you can't change the world, you can't cover the world in leather to protect your feet. You can change yourself, you can put on a pair of shoes.

You have to admire the comprehensive nature of Islamic belief. The only religious system that can compare is Catholicism. Perhaps this is why the two have been enemies?

mecca271206_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

I've said, and I still maintain, that if I were to seriously believe in the God of Abraham, I would likely become Muslim, as Islam makes the most theological sense of the three Abrahamic religions. This may also be why so many are willing to die to spread it.

That picture really resonates with me... I still always get very emotional when I see people on Hajj. Being religious is wonderful. For me - and I expect this is true for sincere adherents of most religions - the bonds formed by spiritual fraternity are as thick as blood. There's nothing more beautiful.

It seems the height of arrogance to call someone else's faith a 'false religion'.

If you have to KILL to make your religion be The One Religion?

IT"S FALSE.

THAT isn't where God comes from.

Do you not know of love?

Does your god NOT love you? Does your god HATE?

What feels better to you? Love or hate?

Make YOUR choice.

My God gave you that right.

You have to admire the comprehensive nature of Islamic belief. The only religious system that can compare is Catholicism. Perhaps this is why the two have been enemies?

mecca271206_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

I've said, and I still maintain, that if I were to seriously believe in the God of Abraham, I would likely become Muslim, as Islam makes the most theological sense of the three Abrahamic religions. This may also be why so many are willing to die to spread it.

That picture really resonates with me... I still always get very emotional when I see people on Hajj. Being religious is wonderful. For me - and I expect this is true for sincere adherents of most religions - the bonds formed by spiritual fraternity are as thick as blood. There's nothing more beautiful.
It's a moving sight for me, and I'm a (Catholic) apostate!

What I mean is you can't change the world, you can't cover the world in leather to protect your feet. You can change yourself, you can put on a pair of shoes.

Yes.

It's the choice He gave us,

BUTT

(and it's a BIG butt! ;) )

I sort of want to Put It Out There, for others to see.

They don't come from a place/God of Love;

they don't believe in Tolerance;

they want to kill me for MY religious beliefs;

and they want to take my country and make it their own.

While I'm called on, by my God, to be accepting of ALL,

they're called on by their God to KILL all,

sort of like the Christian Crusaders.

THAT isn't tolerance.

THAT isn't love of a brother.

THAT IS HATRED,

pure and simple.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam were all founded by Abraham. They are way more alike than different.

(Jesus speaking) "Do not think that I have come to bring peace upon earth. I have come to bring not peace but the sword. For I have come to set a man 'against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and one's enemies will be those of his household'". Matthew 10:34-36 NAB

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. Jeremiah 48:10 NAB

You guys keep saying "Jesus is so non violent and a God of Love". Ummmm, that's NOT what Jesus says.

jesus-gun.jpg

The ONLY thing keeping Christians from doing the EXACT SAME THING AS THE MUSLIMS is because our secular laws won't let them.

Last edited by a moderator:

If you have to KILL to make your religion be The One Religion?

IT"S FALSE.

THAT isn't where God comes from.

Do you not know of love?

Does your god NOT love you? Does your god HATE?

What feels better to you? Love or hate?

Make YOUR choice.

My God gave you that right.

I understand your POV. I'm Buddhist, and when I hear about Buddhist monks involved in violence in Sri Lanka I can honestly say they are not following the Buddha's teachings. They are practicing a false view.

I have the right to say that because I'm Buddhist.

I have no right to proclaim someone else's faith as false.

I don't hate Muslims. I just know their holy book says I am their enemy because I am not a Muslim, thus I treat them as the same. I can be friends with Muslims, even show respect or kindness to Muslims but the end of the day Muslims and Non-Muslims are enemies in fact. :)

You can either ignore it and throw a bone at Muslims and try and appease their every whim like liberal cowards do all the time and grovel at their feet and beg for mercy and for them to stop killing us like the the animals the Koran says we are or you can defend your belief system and way of life and honestly admit the truth. :cuckoo:

Which is that Muslims are the enemy of the west, are disgusted how we live our lives and organize our society, and are more than happy to show us their path and if they have to conquer the west and kill people to bring people to Allah (and thus save them from damnation), then so be it.

Okay enough reality, after I write this I am sure the Islam is the religion of peace crowd will come along and call me a racist and islamophobe. Well meh, the Islamo-Fascist propaganda machine has to bash someone to keep moving. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
If your religion tells you that YOU ARE? It's a false religion.
If it was not for the aggressive Missionaries that spread Christianity to the far reaches of Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa, you (and two-billion others) would not be Christian today.

Do you believe Paul was wrong to spread his faith in Jesus Christ throughout the Roman Empire?

No.

I believe that others did as I did ~

heard the Truth of His Word,

and responded,

just as Paul did. (I know who Paul WAS, don't forget.)

I understand your POV. I'm Buddhist, and when I hear about Buddhist monks involved in violence in Sri Lanka I can honestly say they are not following the Buddha's teachings. They are practicing a false view.
What do you think of the Sōhei?

sohei.jpg

I don't hate Muslims. I just know their holy book says I am their enemy because I am not a Muslim, thus I treat them as the same. I can be friends with Muslims, even show respect or kindness to Muslims but the end of the day Muslims and Non-Muslims are enemies in fact. :)

You can either ignore it and throw a bone at Muslims and try and appease their every whim like liberal cowards do all the time and grovel at their feet and beg for mercy and for them to stop killing us like the the animals the Koran says we are or you can defend your belief system and way of life and honestly admit the truth. :cuckoo:

Which is that Muslims are the enemy of the west, are disgusted how we live our lives and organize our society, and are more than happy to show us their path and if they have to conquer the west and kill people to bring people to Allah (and thus save them from damnation), then so be it.

Okay enough reality, after I write this I am sure the Islam is the religion of peace crowd will come along and call me a racist and islamophobe. Well meh, the Islamo-Fascist propaganda machine has to bash someone to keep moving. :eusa_whistle:

You will ~

I've taken some BadAss hits on Rep over this very thing,

but you know what?

It just doesn't really matter THAT much.

If it DID?

I'd turn Rep OFF, eh? ;)

Forum List

Back