I Hate All Muslims, And Here's Why ~

You thought that was mean?

Here's mean (since you are obviously ignorant of the event):

Nanking Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you actually think I give a shit about HOW they tried to protect themselves?

I don't.

They did whatever they did.

Did it CHANGE them? Their society? Their beliefs?

It did.

Amazing. You think the Rape of Nanking was a protective action? It was genocide pure and simple. You can't refine it. Your attempts to do so only make you look innocent. Furthermore, Nanking was just the most famous atrocity committed by the Japanese during their expansionist war with China.

China was trying to protect itself from Japan and not the other way around. For that, the people were systematically murdered by Japanese soldiers.

Did you take your history classes in Japanese schools? If so, you probably have been given a healthy dose of revisionist history.

Move there and live, for 5+ years. THEN, come talk to me about them.

By that logic, I could say that you can't comment to me about Afghanistan or New Orleans after the Hurricane since you (most likely) weren't there and I was.

But that is asinine logic. Especially for a message board.

Mohammad cannot trance his line to Abraham.
Neither can you.

Does that mean your God is false?

No. It means that if I were found a religion it would not be an Abrahamic religion because I cannot trace my line back to Abraham . The necessary requirement for a religion to be an Abrahamic religion,a connection to Abraham beyond an empty claim.
Luke and Matthew trace contradicting paths to Abraham, and do not even agree on Joseph's father.

Passage: Matthew 1 (ESV Bible Online)

Luke 3:21

Is Joseph the son of Heli, or the son of Jacob?

Don't you think that the early Christians should've known who Jesus's paternal grandfather is?

---

Is one correct, or are they both empty claims?

Wait...you hate someone for having no tolerance, and for hating others.
I'm confused.

Yes, 'cuz it isn't just me and/or mine (other Christians and/or Americans).

When do YOU say, Hey! Those fucking weeds in the garden are destroying ALL of what I worked to make "pretty?"

Do you PULL them?

Or do you just say, Oh, well. Guess I might as well cultivate THEM, since they choke the others out?

I don't.

I pull weeds.

I FUCKING DISCRIMINATE against ANYTHING that threatens what I perceive as Beautiful and loving.

Weeds don't love.

They CHOKE.

If I believe in love? I'll tear them out before they can choke what I love.

THAT's what my God taught me.

Are you sure you weren't reading the Farmers Almanac?

blahbitty,

blah,

blah,

blah.

Guess what?

geauxtohell?

Go To Hell.

THAT's where your s/n says you WANT to be.

Or is that where YOU would relegate OTHERS?

Nice. Real fucking nice.

If you can't deal with the truth, then just cop up to it.

Whining about my moniker doesn't make you look intelligent. It makes you look like an asshole.

Nice story but not reality, they had some secular Jews and mostly Turk's (who were Secular Muslims or Muslims in general) rather than Atheists and it was a religious motivation as well as a longstanding dislike of minorities in Turkey not just that they were only pissed off about territory and wanted someone to blame.
Of course the perpetrators of any atrocity will identify and exploit any difference between themselves and their victims; this doesn't mean that the genocide was motivated by religion. It wasn't. The Young Turk movement was secular and nationalistic. There is no room for nationalism in Islam.

As for your thing about " the violence is simply reserved for those who earn it through aggressiveness or oppression" that simply proves my point that you just pick and choose and try to claim that because one part of the religion rejects violence and is peaceful it is as a whole.
I don't understand what you're trying to say here...

Is Joseph the son of Heli, or the son of Jacob?

Don't you think that the early Christians should've known who Jesus's paternal grandfather is?

---

Is one correct, or are they both empty claims?

Is was of the UTMOST importance that the lineage be traceable.

THAT's why He was a son of Jacob.

WTF Bible are you READING??? ESV??? Never heard of it.

Nice try ~ no banana.

Whining about my moniker doesn't make you look intelligent. It makes you look like an asshole.

I don't whine.

And I don't look like an asshole.

But, I also don't think you look like one.

Perhaps that's the diff between us...

You get to think and say whatever, withOUT me attacking or insulting you.

:clap2:

Fiddlesticks. When an army is marching through your country, slaughtering people and pounding on the doors of the city, it's perfectly acceptable to beat them back.

No army is marching through the US.

The reason that no Army is marching through our country is because our Army (used as a collective term for all branches) protect and defend it. Freedom is not free, and unless the whole world thinks like you do (which, you may have noticed, they do not) then those who you look down on as part of the problem, are the ones who ensure you are able to practice your beliefs.

While I respect your views, I'd like you to consider how many died - and will continue to do so - to ensure you are free to live your life the way you choose.

Is was of the UTMOST importance that the lineage be traceable.

THAT's why He was a son of Jacob.

WTF Bible are you READING??? ESV??? Never heard of it.

Nice try ~ no banana.
Which Bible do you prefer? It doesn't matter, as Luke 3:21 has the same lineage...

...Joseph is clearly the son of Heli.

New International Version: Luke 3:21

King James Version Luke 3:21

New American Bible Luke 3:21

When Jesus began his ministry he was about thirty years of age. He was the son, as was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli,

Luke has Joseph pegged as the son of Heli, meaning Heli (not Jacob) is the grandfather of Jesus.

---

Don't believe me? Look up the genealogy in Luke 3:21 and compare it with Matthew 1 in your favorite Bible. They are different.

Last edited:

I don't whine.

And I don't look like an asshole.

But, I also don't think you look like one.

Perhaps that's the diff between us...

You get to think and say whatever, withOUT me attacking or insulting you.

:clap2:

And perhaps, just maybe, I am making a larger point here.

You gladly castigate a large group of people (Muslims) based on the actions of a few people.

Yet, you soundly object to someone else doing the same thing with a group that is dear to your own heart (the Japanese).

There is your tie-in to the OP.

Good night.

And perhaps, just maybe, I am making a larger point here.

You gladly castigate a large group of people (Muslims) based on the actions of a few people.

Yet, you soundly object to someone else doing the same thing with a group that is dear to your own heart (the Japanese).

There is your tie-in to the OP.

Good night.

I WAS THE OP, you dumbass! :lol:

DO got to bed, and sweet dreams!

Have the Japanese INVADED us, or even TRIED to?

NO! They took what WE TAUGHT THEM, about "business"

actually, to all time HIGHS, that we didn't even imagine.

It was a beautiful TURNING OF THE TABLES.

They're beating us at our own game.

And there you stand,

scratching your head over the brilliance of it all.

It's ALWAYS been a Bigger Pic than any of us could have imagined.

We're STILL reeling from it, technologically.

But keep that NARROW view, and FOCUS on what doesn't, and NEVER COULD,

matter.

As I said before:

Good luck with that.

I WAS THE OP, you dumbass! :lol:

No shit. Damn you are dense. You go on a rant about how you hate all of Islam because it's a brutal and evil religion prefaced on the actions of a few radicals.

My point to you is that the same can be said about a group you are fond of, the Japanese.

The Japanese people are generally polite and civil now. They are that way after they were forced to their knees militarily because they were a racist, expansionist country that participated in wholesale genocide.

You don't see the point I am making?

Are you kidding me?

Attack on Pearl Harbor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philippines Campaign (1941?42) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aleutian Islands Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They did, in 1941...during World War II. They attacked Hawaii, but we pushed them back.

Japan-Declares-War.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt13c3olXkU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt13c3olXkU[/ame]

Last edited:
They ATTACKED,

but they were never allowed to invade.

Big diff between WELCOMING invaders,

or rebuffing them.

I take it you're down for the ReBuffing thang? ;)

Try to TAKE ME OVER?

No.

I won't live with that, and if you have to KILL me to "teach me the lesson?"

I'm gone

to MY God.

brb, 'cuz that other post was actually before yours... ;)

No shit. Damn you are dense. You go on a rant about how you hate all of Islam because it's a brutal and evil religion prefaced on the actions of a few radicals.

My point to you is that the same can be said about a group you are fond of, the Japanese.

The Japanese people are generally polite and civil now. They are that way after they were forced to their knees militarily because they were a racist, expansionist country that participated in wholesale genocide.

You don't see the point I am making?

Are you kidding me?

Attack on Pearl Harbor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Philippines Campaign (1941?42) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aleutian Islands Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IT"S THEIR BIBLE, you DumbAss!

IT"S WHAT THEY ARE FRICKIN' TOLD TO DO TO NON-BELIEVERS!!!

Do you think YOU will survive that?

You won't.

Either you're Them,

or you AREN'T.

As is GONE, DEAD, GOODBYE and Good Riddance.

Christians aren't like that. Not since the atrocities of the Crusades. WE LEARNED THAT LESSON.

You can't FORCE folks to think YOUR God is THE God.

We'll never make that mistake again.

But THEY don't know about History.

THEY"RE going for a frickin' RERUN of the Crusades.

They prove it with every country they invade.

Got Google? LOOK IT UP!

Or,

you know what?

Don't. Sit there, thinking you're all so PC and Accepting.

SEE where others have gone that thought that.

Ever heard of HISTORY? What has Gone Before?

It's what coming for us, pal.

Last edited:
They ATTACKED,

or rebuffing them.
That's because we defeated them almost everywhere the Japanese Army landed.

China, Korea, and the Philippines also attempted to fight Japan, but they lost. Japanese society changed dramatically after WWII, for the better.

I think you'd agree?

Last edited:
They ATTACKED,

or rebuffing them.

Try to TAKE ME OVER?

No.

I'm gone

to MY God.

I hope you are aware just how ridiculous your rantings are.

They ATTACKED,

or rebuffing them.

Try to TAKE ME OVER?

No.

I'm gone

to MY God.

Japan invaded Alaska in WWII.

The Aleutian Islands Campaign was a struggle over the Aleutian Islands, part of Alaska, in the Pacific campaign of World War II starting on June 3, 1942. A small Japanese force occupied the islands of Attu and Kiska, but the remoteness of the islands and the difficulties of weather and terrain meant that it took nearly a year for a large U.S. force to eject them. The islands' strategic value was their ability to control Pacific Great Circle routes. This control of the Pacific transportation routes is why General Billy Mitchell stated to Congress in 1935 "I believe that in the future, whoever holds Alaska will hold the world. I think it is the most important strategic place in the world." The Japanese reasoned that control of the Aleutians would prevent a possible U.S. attack across the Northern Pacific. Similarly, the U.S. feared that the islands would be used as bases from which to launch aerial assaults against the West Coast.

The battle is known as the "Forgotten Battle," due to being overshadowed by the simultaneous Guadalcanal Campaign. In the past most western military historians believed it was a diversionary or feint attack during the Battle of Midway meant to draw out the US Pacific Fleet from Pearl Harbor, and was in fact launched simultaneously under the same overall commander, Isoroku Yamamoto. However, historians Jonathan Parshall and Anthony Tully have made an argument against this interpretation, stating that the Japanese invaded the Aleutians to protect the northern flank of their empire and did not intend it as a diversion.[5]

Forum List

Back