*I Drive Slow On Freeways 55 MPH*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. So here I go, tooling along the freeway in my 1900's Toyota van, in the slow lane just rocking and a rolling along listening to some tunes going down the freeway at my usual legal speed, 55 MPH legal coast to coast, in the far right lane doing my thang,...
2. But you know what?
3. Speeding drivers ride up in my ass, then slow down to hug my bumper then they blow by me yelling shit, some times honking, even big rigs, they honk me, pulling their fucking hair out and cut me off, to take back my slow lane, like I give a fuck!
4. The other lanes are open to them, usually, but they fly up to me in the slow lane, I watch these morons as they approach, wondering if this jackass will ram me, and if they do they going to get a surprise too.
5. They complain when people do 55 MPH, in the fast lane, and complain if I go 55 mph in the slow lane, fuck all you dumb bastards in a hurry to die on the freeways!:badgrin:
6. Your turn go, explain why I should be speeding like these crazy bastards?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
This is why paint ball guns were invented.

Yellow or pink ammo. Tailgaters are morons.

Last edited:
I drive a large pickup, thus it's not made for speed like a sports car, and I always drive within the speed limit. I stay on the middle lane when on the highway. If those speeding and breaking the law want to pass me, they are more than welcome to use the left lane. Never had any issues.

Sorry bout that,

1. At times I move to the center lane to allow people to entry the freeway, you know being courteous and all, then while I'm there just for a little while here comes some fucking speeder up on my ass like I'm in his stupid way or something, he flies by on the left lane and cuts me off like it was so difficult to get down the freeway around my slow ass.
2. I scooch over to the slow lane once that lane clears.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So here I go, tooling along the freeway in my 1900's Toyota van, in the slow lane just rocking and a rolling along listening to some tunes going down the freeway at my usual legal speed, 55 MPH legal coast to coast, in the far right lane doing my thang,...
2. But you know what?
3. Speeding drivers ride up in my ass, then slow down to hug my bumper then they blow by me yelling shit, some times honking, even big rigs, they honk me, pulling their fucking hair out and cut me off, to take back my slow lane, like I give a fuck!
4. The other lanes are open to them, usually, but they fly up to me in the slow lane, I watch these morons as they approach, wondering if this jackass will ram me, and if they do they going to get a surprise too.
5. They complain when people do 55 MPH, in the fast lane, and complain if I go 55 mph in the slow lane, fuck all you dumb bastards in a hurry to die on the freeways!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

At least you do it in the slow lane.
You do realize,and cops agree,that driving slower than the flow of traffic causes as many wrecks as speeders.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. But you know what?
4. The other lanes are open to them, usually, but they fly up to me in the slow lane, I watch these morons as they approach, wondering if this jackass will ram me, and if they do they
going to get a surprise too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You do realize,and cops agree,that driving slower than the flow of traffic causes as many wrecks as speeders.

1. I have never been a accident fellow.
2. I also have driven all over the planet, even Manila Philippines, which if you ever go there you will know complete chaos.
3. Few red lights, just go when you are ready in some intersections.
4. Iv'e done it all behind a wheel.
5. But just because I'm doing the sped limit and people are crashing all around me doesn't make it my fault they drive like fucking freaks!
6. SO you admit to drive up on *slower drivers* bumpers????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. But you know what?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Most highways are 65 or over. And if you were really in Texas, you'd pull over to the right to let them pass. :D

Drive it or park it. LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k]Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. But you know what?
4. The other lanes are open to them, usually, but they fly up to me in the slow lane, I watch these morons as they approach, wondering if this jackass will ram me, and if they do they
going to get a surprise too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I have never been a accident fellow.
2. I also have driven all over the planet, even Manila Philippines, which if you ever go there you will know complete chaos.
3. Few red lights, just go when you are ready in some intersections.
4. Iv'e done it all behind a wheel.
5. But just because I'm doing the sped limit and people are crashing all around me doesn't make it my fault they drive like fucking freaks!
6. SO you admit to drive up on *slower drivers* bumpers????

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And where did I say that? I basically thanked you for staying out of the fast lane.
If I encounter a slow driver in the fast lane who refuses to get out of the way I just pass them. And then pull in front of them and run my washers for a mile or so just to annoy them.

I am thinking of starting a company called 'Paint Ball Solutions'.

$10/month plus an activation fee. What do y'all think?

Sorry bout that

Sorry bout that,

2. But you know what?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Most highways are 65 or over. And if you were really in Texas, you'd pull over to the right to let them pass. :D

1. So you doubt I'm even in Texas?
2. 65 speed limit is common here, I still go 55mph.
3. I stay in the right lane mostly.
4. You do understand that right?
5. SO you drive crazy too?
6. If you are near a large city in Californication, then I know you're in traffic, and lucky to roll around at 40mph.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

My neighbor has a Ford F-250 truck. He claims he owns the road ten feet behind his truck, and ten miles in front of it.

Likely a case of small dick syndrome.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its like these blithering idiots driving up from behind me can't sense I am traveling at a slower speed than them and they can't determine that if they stay in the right lane where we both are they will have to slow down, or change lanes to go around, until its too late to change lanes so they get stuck behind me cause other cars are passing them in the center lane blocking them from changing lanes and going around me, this makes them furious!!!!
2. So after several cars pass me they get their chance to change lanes and go around me, usually they cut me off just to piss me off.
3. I *LOL*,...as they pick up speed to pass me,....like I said sometimes they honk at me, to give me a clue to speed up,. again I just keep going 55.....lol!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy23xeyMlDg]Cledus T. Judd - I love Nascar ( Official Music Video ) - YouTube[/ame]

The expressway I use has a 75 MPH limit, which means that everyone drives 80, except me. If you are doing 55 in the slow lane on this expressway, you may very well cause and accident, even though you are not doing anything illegal.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,
What's to be sorry about? :eusa_eh:

1. Its my opening sig, Jughead my friend.:lol:
2. Been doing that for well over ten years, all across the fruited internet.
3. Does it annoy you like my driving 55?:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Slow drivers don't annoy me, as I usually drive the speed limit. My vehicle is not made for speed, thus by not exceeding the speed limit, my fuel lasts longer.

Sorry bout that,

2. But you know what?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Instead of a speed limit for all lanes, each lane should have a set speed :thup:

Forum List

Back