Zone1 "15 days to slow the spread" Article by J.Stossel

The lockdown damage was way overblown by the msm. If this nation can't handle a short lockdown then it's gone a few ticks down onbthe greatness meter.

I think our shortage of tests and some other supplies helped prevent changing strategies, and made the situation so much worse than it could have been if tests were a dime a dozen....

Also, how to protect the elderly and other high risks, if everyone around them like co workers, their children and grand children and parishioners, food delivery or grocery delivery guy etc. in contact with them has Covid19? Rapid and home testing early on, could have helped with an alternative plan to what happened...

Tests were plentiful later on and still they pushed hard mandates.

Make the workers self isolate at home the best they can, and prioritize tests for them.

I never went to visit my grandfather any time I didn't have a week of relative isolation, even when I went back to work. Luckily I worked outside mostly, and the agency I worked for gave me an old building of my own to do my oversight of construction.

COVID was an unknown threat where nobody knew the details of how it spreads and how it can be stopped. What they did know is that it was deadly.

In the absence of specifics about COVID, the best strategy was to enforce known preventive measures against pandemics
That included isolation, social distancing and masks for everyone
It was completely known about...That was the sick joke of it all, that gullible bootlicking saps like you lapped up.

Forum List

Back