i am a true liberal

Most of you arent liberal. You totalitarian fucks just like raping the meaning of words.
Is there a self branded "liberal" here that is more liberal than i am?

I believe in gay rights
gay marriage
a womans right to choose
legal pot
secular government
freedom of religion that includes NON-christian religions AND atheists
a law abiding citizens right to own weapons
I vote for women
I vote for blacks
I vote for whites
I vote for gays
I vote for atheists
I vote for christians

you may label me as you wish.

you will anyway.....

(and don't forget the insults!)
Here's all I need to know.

What is the benefit of the department of education?

It was a tiny, barely funded department until the push to offer special education to all children via public schools. Too many school districts refused, citing costs. The federal government had passed legislation and in order to enforce it, they jumped in.

t was a tiny, barely funded department until the push to offer special education to all children via public schools. Too many school districts refused, citing costs. The federal government had passed legislation and in order to enforce it, they jumped in.
What was the original need?

Look what it has become. States, whose citizens are responsible for paying for their own public education systems, must pay more in federal income taxes to fund the Department of Education, so that bureaucracy can first waste a bunch of that money, then turn around and redistribute those funds back to the very states from whence they collected said funds. Bu-bye, state sovereignty. Bu-bye, limited power and authority of the federal government.

That is just ONE example.

t was a tiny, barely funded department until the push to offer special education to all children via public schools. Too many school districts refused, citing costs. The federal government had passed legislation and in order to enforce it, they jumped in.
What was the original need?

Look what it has become. States, whose citizens are responsible for paying for their own public education systems, must pay more in federal income taxes to fund the Department of Education, so that bureaucracy can first waste a bunch of that money, then turn around and redistribute those funds back to the very states from whence they collected said funds. Bu-bye, state sovereignty. Bu-bye, limited power and authority of the federal government.

That is just ONE example.

I agree.

Knees news zero college white boy def much better
dimba-lof-kuya-in-english-please.jpg

Yea. We have officially entered the Upside Down
He's going with that 300 year old definition of liberal.
Yes, the actual definition. Not your raped version.
Omg dictionaries and the real def? unknown in Mississippi.?
Knees news zero college white boy def much better
Wtf
good, it's not just me. that dude's eaten way too many brownies.

maybe he's hit himself in the head with his 3 iron too many times. not sure. I could flip a coin.

Most of you arent liberal. You totalitarian fucks just like raping the meaning of words.

A real Liberal believes in individual freedom.

These stupid Moon Bats believe in the slavery of collectivism. They ain't Liberals. They are greedy Communist assholes.

A real Liberal believes in individual freedom.

These stupid Moon Bats believe in the slavery of collectivism. They ain't Liberals. They are greedy Communist assholes.
they need a village.

Alright then. Welcome to the club, TN.

For casual passers-by - Ludwig von Mises and the Real Meaning of Liberalism
Oh, shit. Now you have done it.

NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!

Just when I though you were a pretty cool guy, you had to go and cite to Ludwig von Mises....

...and TOTALLY make yourself AWESOME!!!

Iconbow.gif

Mises is one of my "idols" (which is a cheap way of saying he has had a large influence on me). LOVE that guy.

NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!

Just when I though you were a pretty cool guy, you had to go and cite to Ludwig von Mises....

Iconbow.gif

Mises is one of my "idols" (which is a cheap way of saying he has had a large influence on me). LOVE that guy.

Never heard of him.

NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT!!!

Iconbow.gif

Never heard of him.
Well, we learn something new every day. Here is yours.

Forum List

Back