Zone1 Young people now among the most antisemitic

The Children of Israel did not steal the Land of Israel. They took back what was theirs. And they created a country vastly superior to what Palestine had been.
We shouldn't make policy based on Bronze Age mythology.

Is that why you think the JOOS should go back to Europe?
Not sure who these "JOOS" are. Should the Jews in Palestine return to Europe? Yes.

Not sure who these "JOOS" are. Should the Jews in Palestine return to Europe? Yes.
ultimate goal must definitely be the removal of the Jews altogether.” - Hitler

0E7443FA-8AAC-417A-BFC5-3377BF157886.jpeg

Leftists like Joe, who say they oppose bigotry (against blacks) yet spew Hitler-era hatred against Jews shows why Trump must win, the Republicans must retain the House, and capture the Senate.
Why?

Why is the inability of Israelis to live with their neighbors my problem?

And the Germans kill the Jews
And the Jews kill the Arabs
And the Arabs kill the hostages
And that is the news
And is it any wonder that the monkey's confused?

Roger Waters : Perfect Sense

JoeB131 are these the people people who are coming here to “be Americans”? Not sure how you sacrifice your children for the sake of your homeland and also consider yourself American….

When a superior nation displaces an i
We shouldn't make policy based on Bronze Age mythology.

When a superior nation displaces am inferior nation the results are beneficial to civilization, and the progress of human evolution.,

@JoeB131 are these the people people who are coming here to “be Americans”? Not sure how you sacrifice your children for the sake of your homeland and also consider yourself American….
I worry far more about MAGAts than I worry about Muslims.

You guys get on here every day and say crazy shit about how you want to murder people who disagree with you.

When a superior nation displaces am inferior nation the results are beneficial to civilization, and the progress of human evolution.,
You realize you just rationalized the Holocaust, right?

No, it just shows that "inferior" is subjective. A German could claim the inferiority of the Jew with as much certitude as you make that claim about blacks.
I evaluate a race by average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

-----------

Also, the intellectual abilities were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as clever, and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race"

I evaluate a race by average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy.

-----------

Also, the intellectual abilities were schooled in the course of centuries. Today the Jew is looked upon as clever, and in a certain sense he has been so at all times.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race"

I evaluate people as individuals, but somehow, I don't think anyone can stand to be in a room with you.

If blacks were as inferior as you say, we wouldn't need 400 years of laws to keep them down.

I evaluate people as individuals, but somehow, I don't think anyone can stand to be in a room with you.

If blacks were as inferior as you say, we wouldn't need 400 years of laws to keep them down.
Lifting them up does not seem to do any good. Nowhere on earth do most blacks perform and behave as well as most whites perform and behave.

No, it just shows that "inferior" is subjective. A German could claim the inferiority of the Jew with as much certitude as you make that claim about blacks.
Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race in existence. They earn their wealth and power. As intelligence becomes increasingly important to our economy, the wealth and power of the Ashkenazim will increase.

Lifting them up does not seem to do any good. Nowhere on earth do most blacks perform and behave as well as most whites perform and behave.

I suspect there are a lot of black people who've accomplished more than you ever have.
Let's not forget, your former boss paid you less than the AA Hire. That shows the opinion he had of you.

Ashkenazi Jews are the most superior race in existence. They earn their wealth and power. As intelligence becomes increasingly important to our economy, the wealth and power of the Ashkenazim will increase.

A superior race doesn't get near-genocided out of existence. By your own statement, cultures that get wiped out are inferior.

I don't personally buy that. History is much more chaotic and random than that.

I suspect there are a lot of black people who've accomplished more than you ever have.
Let's not forget, your former boss paid you less than the AA Hire. That shows the opinion he had of you.
I was a beginning programmer. I was paid the rate for a beginning programmer. After it became obvious that the affirmative action black person was incompetent he was fired. Meanwhile, I got pay increases.

Forum List

Back