Hung jury for black charged w burning to death white teen. WHITES DO NOT RIOT.

The more I read about the Chambers case, the more I become convinced that this horrible, disgusting crime did not have anything to do with the races of the alleged perp and the victim. While I'm getting the impression that Tellis is a scumbag and his history not to be defended, if he indeed did this to Ms. Chambers, I don't think that race had anything to do with it.

Hopefully the reason why riots do not happen is because doing what will actually make a difference is the one and only focus.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, rioting may as well be a grown up temper tantrum.

Whats strange is black people use more welfare per capita than white people.
Per capita is meaningless in this context. In this context, there are more lazy-ass whites on welfare with plenty of time to riot.
Your post is meaningless. Why arent those "whites on welfare with plenty of time" rioting?
Why would they riot? For what reason? They don’t have a history of being oppressed by blacks.
Its 2017. You dont get to use "history" as an excuse to riot.
IdiotBoy, who left you in charge of deciding which excuses are acceptable to riot over? :cuckoo:
There is NEVER and acceptable excuse to riot. Are you fucking retarded?

Whites don't riot because whites are in charge of the system and know that any bias will be going their way.

No - whites have jobs. Blacks are on welfare and have plenty of time to riot.

Well, when you make it harder for blacks to get jobs, why do you wonder why they struggle with jobs?

ARE YOU INSANE??? Thanks to affirmative action it's EASIER for blacks to go to college and get a scholarship and then get a job. But they still don't do it.!!! THINK, you miserable white-hating racist wretch.

But you just said that blacks don't work. And now you're saying that it's easier for them to find work because of affirmative action.

So, which is it? You fucking retard

Probably because 25% of blacks are in poverty compared to 7% and probably because the white people control the country.

It's more like 75% of blacks are in poverty. And that despite all the affirmative action special treatment they get in the job market!! That average IQ of 68 is a killer.

ARE YOU INSANE??? Thanks to affirmative action it's EASIER for blacks to go to college and get a scholarship and then get a job. But they still don't do it.!!! THINK, you miserable white-hating racist wretch.
But you just said that blacks don't work. And now you're saying that it's easier for them to find work because of affirmative action.
You can't read. I said "but they still don't do it". Thanks to AA blacks have MORE opportunity than whites to get a good job but they still don't!!!

There is NEVER and acceptable excuse to riot. Are you fucking retarded?

That's BS. Rioting is often a great idea. The problem with blacks rioting is they are NOT mistreated. They get special treatment affirmative action on everything. Their poverty and misery is their own fault.

There needs to be IQ tests for jurors in the USA. Afro Americans freely commit genocide of Whites when Blacks are on the juries. This became obvious with the OJ verdict.

There needs to be IQ tests for jurors in the USA. Afro Americans freely commit genocide of Whites when Blacks are on the juries. This became obvious with the OJ verdict.
The OJ verdict was the correct verdict no matter what color the jurors were.

I assume you mean the murder trial of juice, the first trial. I think the jury did the right thing. It was pretty obvious juice was being framed.

Wow...just Wow. OJ was a double murderer based on all the evidence. :afro: OJ nearly decapitated a jewish dude and a white broad and was set loose by racist Blacks on the jury butthurt that cops are allowed to arrest Black savages as needed!

Don't forget to call the 800 number to find the real killers! :p

Last edited:
Wow...just Wow. OJ was a double murderer based on all the evidence. :afro: OJ nearly decapitated a jewish dude and a white broad and was set loose by racist Blacks on the jury butthurt that cops are allowed to arrest Black savages as needed!

Don't forget to call the 800 number to find the real killers! :p
Jurors were instructed to acquit if there was reasonable doubt. Between the glove not fitting and Mark Fuhrman, there was plenty of doubt.
Jurors, and a few were white, did the right thing.

Mark Fuhrman, the cop who found the glove on Simpson’s property, was asked three questions...

"Was the testimony that you gave at the preliminary hearing in this case completely truthful?"

"Have you ever falsified a police report?"

"Did you plant or manufacture any evidence in this case?"

Fuhrman’s answer to each of those...? "I wish to assert my 5th Amendment privilege."

Maybe true but he was still being framed. Do you really think OJ had the foresight to wear gloves before murdering them and then LOST both gloves, one at the crime scene and one at his own house???!!!! What are the chances of that? The gloves were planted, probably by furman. Also a couple of LA cops perjured themselves.

You couldn't believe any of the "evidence".

Mark Fuhrman, the cop who found the glove on Simpson’s property, was asked three questions...

Fuhrman’s answer to each of those...? "I wish to assert my 5th Amendment privilege."

And that was fine. What is wrong with anyone using a constitutional right.? It amazes me how ppl have been brainwashed into thinking "taking the 5th" is an admission of guilt.

And that was fine. What is wrong with anyone using a constitutional right.? It amazes me how ppl have been brainwashed into thinking "taking the 5th" is an admission of guilt.
It is a tacit admission of guilt. The 5th Amendment prevents the government from forcing people to incriminate themselves. Fuhrman had the right not to incriminate himself when asked if he planted or manufactured any of the evidence against OJ, but by doing so, he created reason to believe he may have done just that.

Reasonable doubt.

Forum List

Back