They burned this white girl alive and it's not a hate crime?

Check the crime stats, then get back to me. Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. It's not even close. You're not willing to have an honest discussion about race. So i have to move on.

Support your claim that it is out of control.

Population proportion-wise, it is out of control. Why are so many African Americans harming whites? It's a fair question. But you White Race-Baiter Communists/Progressives of course conveniently avoid addressing it.

Fewer than at any time in recent history. That's not out of control. That's in decline.

How do you even get out of bed each day with all that fear?

Still conveniently avoiding addressing it. Go figure?

I am addressing your claim. You have yet to support it when you do....or when you retract it....we can move on.

Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. There is very little White on Black Crime in America today. The stats prove that. I stand by my claims.

Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. There is very little White on Black Crime in America today. The stats prove that. I stand by my claims

You are not way wrong. It is difficult to find facts.

Table 43

Looks like about 1/2 of murders and robbery committed by about 5% of population (Blacks)?

Population proportion-wise, it is out of control. Why are so many African Americans harming whites? It's a fair question. But you White Race-Baiter Communists/Progressives of course conveniently avoid addressing it.

Fewer than at any time in recent history. That's not out of control. That's in decline.

I am addressing your claim. You have yet to support it when you do....or when you retract it....we can move on.

Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. There is very little White on Black Crime in America today. The stats prove that. I stand by my claims.

That isn't the claim that you made.

Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. There is very little White on Black Crime in America today. The stats prove that. I stand by my claims

You are not way wrong. It is difficult to find facts.

Table 43

Looks like about 1/2 of murders and robbery committed by about 5% of population (Blacks)?

Yeah, they have made it difficult to get the numbers. But the numbers that are available clearly show there is far more Black on White Crime than White on Black Crime. It's not even worth arguing about. The stats prove it. It is the dirty little secret White Communist/Progressive Race-Baiters desperately try to keep secret.

That isn't the claim that you made.

That's my claim. Prove otherwise. Good luck.

Shocking, considering the population proportion. But hey, Hussein say it ok to hurt Whitey. That's the message he's sent. It's very sad.

Well........I could not break it down who they were killing or robbing. It included any and all I think? The main point was........the youth are higher percentage than the adult? The future not good like that. And they had Hispanic numbers broken out.

LOL, liberals still do not see it.

Oh, how fast they are to shout out the facts about this case. Oh......but don't we remember how the stupid fucking sheep (especially the white guilt elitist sheep losers on the left) all put their hands up and shouted DON'T SHOOT!!!!!!

Regardless of the actual facts.

They are so fucking predictable. They are way too stupid to know their hypocrisy is being smoked out. Admitted, it is easy but it is still so fun.

LOL, liberals still do not see it.

Oh, how fast they are to shout out the facts about this case. Oh......but don't we remember how the stupid fucking sheep (especially the white guilt elitist sheep losers on the left) all put their hands up and shouted DON'T SHOOT!!!!!!

Regardless of the actual facts.

They are so fucking predictable. They are way too stupid to know their hypocrisy is being smoked out. Admitted, it is easy but it is still so fun.
These self-hating white losers are pathetic. They work against the future of their own children and cant see a problem with that.

When the house of cards finally collapses, they will be using anything they can to avoid the consequences of their stupidity and will happily walk over anyone, especially other whites, to keep safe and well fed.

There's no evidence that they killed her that's why they haven't been charged.

So it's our fault that you didn't bother to read your own copy and paste?

From the article:
With 17 arrests made for varying illegal activity in the community that was rife with gang activity, a retired FBI agent things that an arrest for the murder may be just around the corner. Fox 13 Memphis News reports that Hal Neilson spent 23 years working as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and he believes that the recent arrests could signify that the case will be solved sooner rather than later.

This is simply an ongoing investigation, and that doesnt mean that the arrested necessarily did the murder but they know who did in the minds of the investigators which is why they are getting squeezed. IMO I dont have a problem so much with these turds being dope dealing scum, but that they wont let authorities know who did this heinous crime speaks volumes about what kind of low lifes these people are.

And the same usual suspects of cuck whites and Marxist radicals rush to tear down any association with anyone black.

God damn, if you white morons hate yourselves and your own kind that much as to run interference for murdering ass holes that burned a beautiful young woman to death, why dont you save all of us the abrasion of your existence and do something productive?

There's no evidence that they killed her that's why they haven't been charged.

So it's our fault that you didn't bother to read your own copy and paste?

From the article:
With 17 arrests made for varying illegal activity in the community that was rife with gang activity, a retired FBI agent things that an arrest for the murder may be just around the corner. Fox 13 Memphis News reports that Hal Neilson spent 23 years working as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and he believes that the recent arrests could signify that the case will be solved sooner rather than later.

This is simply an ongoing investigation, and that doesnt mean that the arrested necessarily did the murder but they know who did in the minds of the investigators which is why they are getting squeezed. IMO I dont have a problem so much with these turds being dope dealing scum, but that they wont let authorities know who did this heinous crime speaks volumes about what kind of low lifes these people are.

And the same usual suspects of cuck whites and Marxist radicals rush to tear down any association with anyone black.

God damn, if you white morons hate yourselves and your own kind that much as to run interference for murdering ass holes that burned a beautiful young woman to death, why dont you save all of us the abrasion of your existence and do something productive?

Who's defending her killer(s)?

Ha, you actually believe more whites are harming blacks than blacks are harming whites. I have to conclude you're a typical dumbed-down White Race-Baiter Communist/Progressive. No further discussion is necessary. Movin on...

I didn't say that. I simply asked you to affirm your claim and you won't because you can't. Movin' on? More like "cut n' run". I can hear you clucking from here, honey.

Check the crime stats, then get back to me. Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. It's not even close. You're not willing to have an honest discussion about race. So i have to move on.

Polly is a libertarian wannabe basement-dwelling bed wetter. He proves it here every day w/ his incessant whining. He was prolly turned-down for the boy scouts and every other group he tried to join.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back