I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive...

Democrats might risk losing a voting constituency if they allowed these blacks to be charged with a hate crime.

Again -- third time now -- nowhere does any article describe these 17 arrested as "black". Not even, amazingly, Kevin Windfield or Anand Vijay Shegog. The OP made that up based on seeing six black faces and extrapolating based on his own illiteracy and/or bias.

And again, none of these arrests are for the murder cited. Not one. I'm pretty sure public drunkenness, counterfeiting and trafficking in firearms or coke ..... don't quiiiiiiite qualify as "hate crimes". He made that up too.

Forgive them, they see black faces and their ability to read or make sense becomes impeded
Those are the photos of the arrestees. The county where this happened has a black gang problem which's extent was uncovered by the investigation into this inhuman crime.

The 17 arrestees as a group did not do this crime. Maybe one of them did. Maybe two of them did. Maybe none of them did.

Whoever did this crime, there is no punishment that can be given by a civil society that gives him what he deserves. A most despicable piece of human trash, I hope he suffers the most severe psychological anguish possible because he did what no human being should ever do and he should psychologically suffer for it for an eternity ... suffer from the feelings of guilt for what he chose to do for ever.

What a disgusting sub-animal monstrosity.

Democrats might risk losing a voting constituency if they allowed these blacks to be charged with a hate crime.

Again -- third time now -- nowhere does any article describe these 17 arrested as "black". Not even, amazingly, Kevin Windfield or Anand Vijay Shegog. The OP made that up based on seeing six black faces and extrapolating based on his own illiteracy and/or bias.

And again, none of these arrests are for the murder cited. Not one. I'm pretty sure public drunkenness, counterfeiting and trafficking in firearms or coke ..... don't quiiiiiiite qualify as "hate crimes". He made that up too.

Forgive them, they see black faces and their ability to read or make sense becomes impeded
CC has ax himself if he really things these gang member are white.

"I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive..."

One wonders if most conservatives will always be this ignorant concerning hate crimes

Why don't you explain it Einstein? Let me guess, you're one of those dumb phucks that think a black can't commit a hate crime on whites
He is just one of the individuals that has an idea of what constitutes a hate crime...without saying, he isn't as stupid as you.

Take it up with the OP.

I probably have worked with blacks more than you.

CC has ax himself if he really things these gang member are white.
Maybe he thinks they be real light-skinned.

Hunt for Justice in Woman’s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ‘Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob’ Gang Members
LINK: Hunt for Justice in Woman’s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ‘Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob’ Gang Members

"After a year of investigation, 17 suspected gang members have been arrested over a year after 19-year-old Mississippi woman Jessica Chambers’ horrific burning death.

The FBI announced Tuesday the arrests of members from the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and the Sipp Mob street gangs."

The FBI operation that lead to the suspected gang members’ capture, which was nicknamed “Operation Bite Back,” was born out of Chambers’ death. The investigation was focused in Panola County, Miss.

Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car Dec. 6, 2014. Authorities found her, with burn marks covering most of her body, and transported her to a hospital in Memphis, where she died.

Part of me hopes every single one of them resists arrests and that they are gunned down like the rabid animals they are! Part of me wishes their sentence if /when found guilty would be for them to be executed in the same exact way they killed her - to douse them in gasoline and light them up just to see how horrible of a death they gave her. Part of me hopes, however, that they realize what they did and repent, that God might forgive them.

I do wish that majors / governors of places like the cities where these animals have grown and are running wild, like in Chicago, would send in the National Guard and Reserved to take the streets / cities back. If that means shoot these animals down then fine...but enough is enough!

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

Black Lives Matter forced a white Democratic Party politician to APOLOGIZE for suggesting ALL lives mattered...called for the murder of all whites and of cops....

I AM NOT ACCUSING BLM OF THIS CRIME, but the HATRED they spew is only adding to the massive and escalating racial division in this country and to the sick, heinous F*ING racist crimes like THIS. Instead of inviting them to the WH to a warm welcome and praise he should target such racist hate groups with ridicule and derision, to shut them down, to end this racist division not grow it any more. ALL such racist hate groups should be treated as such, not JUST BLM!

Awww, just a horrible story! wonder why this one never made the news.

"I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive..."

One wonders if most conservatives will always be this ignorant concerning hate crimes

They think that whenever a white person is confronted or assualted by a black person its an automatic hate crime (hate not required). Its the butt hurt and sensitivity levels

The whole hate crime thing is BS anyway, if someone actually doused her with gasoline, I don't care if its a hate crime or not. The killer/killers should be given maximum punishment.

Its true, they haven't been arrested for her murder. They were picked up for other crimes though during a sweep by police. Because no one in the community will come forward to help, its been very difficult according to the article.

Forum List

Back