I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive...

Hunt for Justice in Womanā€™s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ā€˜Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mobā€™ Gang Members
LINK: Hunt for Justice in Womanā€™s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ā€˜Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mobā€™ Gang Members

"After a year of investigation, 17 suspected gang members have been arrested over a year after 19-year-old Mississippi woman Jessica Chambersā€™ horrific burning death.

The FBI announced Tuesday the arrests of members from the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and the Sipp Mob street gangs."

The FBI operation that lead to the suspected gang membersā€™ capture, which was nicknamed ā€œOperation Bite Back,ā€ was born out of Chambersā€™ death. The investigation was focused in Panola County, Miss.

Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car Dec. 6, 2014. Authorities found her, with burn marks covering most of her body, and transported her to a hospital in Memphis, where she died.

Part of me hopes every single one of them resists arrests and that they are gunned down like the rabid animals they are! Part of me wishes their sentence if /when found guilty would be for them to be executed in the same exact way they killed her - to douse them in gasoline and light them up just to see how horrible of a death they gave her. Part of me hopes, however, that they realize what they did and repent, that God might forgive them.

I do wish that majors / governors of places like the cities where these animals have grown and are running wild, like in Chicago, would send in the National Guard and Reserved to take the streets / cities back. If that means shoot these animals down then fine...but enough is enough!

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

Black Lives Matter forced a white Democratic Party politician to APOLOGIZE for suggesting ALL lives mattered...called for the murder of all whites and of cops....

I AM NOT ACCUSING BLM OF THIS CRIME, but the HATRED they spew is only adding to the massive and escalating racial division in this country and to the sick, heinous F*ING racist crimes like THIS. Instead of inviting them to the WH to a warm welcome and praise he should target such racist hate groups with ridicule and derision, to shut them down, to end this racist division not grow it any more. ALL such racist hate groups should be treated as such, not JUST BLM!

Hi :)

I have learned that there's a lot of fake stuff on the net; can you link to an article about this from a credible site, like Reuters, AFP, CBS/ABC/NBC, etc.?

I tried to find the story but couldn't find it on any credible site.

A1977

-

(X)Probably because of a news blackout. When the corporate lame duck media does not want a news story to get out they will black it out. Short,sweet, and simple. The corporate owned Reuters and Associated Press is where all news media outlets get their news stories for the day. You will only get to read and learn what they want you to read and learn. Simple as that.If you cannot find this news story now, it is probably because it is gone from the airwaves for none to read. That is how things work.

Hunt for Justice in Womanā€™s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ā€˜Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mobā€™ Gang Members
LINK: Hunt for Justice in Womanā€™s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ā€˜Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mobā€™ Gang Members

"After a year of investigation, 17 suspected gang members have been arrested over a year after 19-year-old Mississippi woman Jessica Chambersā€™ horrific burning death.

The FBI announced Tuesday the arrests of members from the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and the Sipp Mob street gangs."

The FBI operation that lead to the suspected gang membersā€™ capture, which was nicknamed ā€œOperation Bite Back,ā€ was born out of Chambersā€™ death. The investigation was focused in Panola County, Miss.

Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car Dec. 6, 2014. Authorities found her, with burn marks covering most of her body, and transported her to a hospital in Memphis, where she died.

Part of me hopes every single one of them resists arrests and that they are gunned down like the rabid animals they are! Part of me wishes their sentence if /when found guilty would be for them to be executed in the same exact way they killed her - to douse them in gasoline and light them up just to see how horrible of a death they gave her. Part of me hopes, however, that they realize what they did and repent, that God might forgive them.

I do wish that majors / governors of places like the cities where these animals have grown and are running wild, like in Chicago, would send in the National Guard and Reserved to take the streets / cities back. If that means shoot these animals down then fine...but enough is enough!

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

Black Lives Matter forced a white Democratic Party politician to APOLOGIZE for suggesting ALL lives mattered...called for the murder of all whites and of cops....

I AM NOT ACCUSING BLM OF THIS CRIME, but the HATRED they spew is only adding to the massive and escalating racial division in this country and to the sick, heinous F*ING racist crimes like THIS. Instead of inviting them to the WH to a warm welcome and praise he should target such racist hate groups with ridicule and derision, to shut them down, to end this racist division not grow it any more. ALL such racist hate groups should be treated as such, not JUST BLM!

Hi...I've learned that there is a lot of fake stuff on the internet.

I can't find this story on any credible news site...can you link to an article about this from a credible site, like Reuters, AFP, CBS/ABC/NBC, etc.?

Thanks,
A1977

-

Link was in the Blaze link...FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

Thanks...I see.

Do you know where the story would be on any indisputably credible sites?

-

Spelled out in post 17. The title of this thread is bullshit. OP apparently can't read.

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

I can't find this story on any credible news site...can you link to an article about this from a credible site, like Reuters, AFP, CBS/ABC/NBC, etc.?

Thanks,
A1977

-

Thanks...I see.

-

Gannet is credible.

I mean indisputably credible (like ABC/NBC/CBS, BBC, Reuters. Those dudes & dudettes...)

-

"I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive..."

One wonders if most conservatives will always be this ignorant concerning hate crimes

Why don't you explain it Einstein? Let me guess, you're one of those dumb phucks that think a black can't commit a hate crime on whites

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

Thanks,
A1977

-

Thanks...I see.

-

Gannet is credible.

I mean indisputably credible (like ABC/NBC/CBS, BBC, Reuters. Those dudes & dudettes...)

-

stop being annoying and use Google

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

(X)White lives matter. This incident is one of many that has been happening against white people by blacks for decades. So, why isn't this front page news and being reported by the lame duck anti-white zionist media? If some white gang did this to a black person, we all dam well know that this would be front news for months. Wolf would make sure of that. The establishment today is very anti-white, anti-Christian, and pro-gayism, and flooding all Caucasian countries with the non-white world. The white people need to wake the hell up.

They don't need the National Guard. The local and state SWAT teams are more than capable. They are just hamstrung by PC and liberal cop hate.

Been said a million times.....BUT YOU FUCKING KNOW that if this was 17 redneck whites burning a black girl...it would've been Ferguson X 10.

If guilty they should be marched out and lined up on a wall. And shot in the penis. Then cared for until fully healed. Then taken back to the location they killed the girl....and set them on fire. But have the fire department douse them after a few seconds to say e their lives. Tie them up in the July sun. Run sandpaper on their burnt skin.

Then....slit their fucking throats.

Instead....they'll get life in a cozy jail with TV and air conditioning.

They don't need the National Guard. The local and state SWAT teams are more than capable. They are just hamstrung by PC and liberal cop hate.

Been said a million times.....BUT YOU FUCKING KNOW that if this was 17 redneck whites burning a black girl...it would've been Ferguson X 10.

(X)It would probably end up being another Ferguson if this incident were reported by the anti-white lame duck media to the white people. Maybe the white people would finally wake the hell up as to what is happening to them in anti-white multicultural America. How this murder can be ignored by the media is beyond me. It is done on purpose. Sad.

Y'all might want to read your own link. Especially when the OP goes to a hopelessly slanted site like The Blaze. That automatically bears vetting, just from the URL alone.

From the Jackson Clarion-Ledger story cited by The Blaze, NONE of these 17 arrests are for this murder:

• Lyndon Mosely Jr., 24, distribution of crack cocaine
  • Edward House, 39, distribution of powder cocaine and distribution of crack cocaine
  • Joshua Cannon, 25, cocaine possession
  • Anand Vijay Shegog, 39, sale of a controlled substance
  • Mondarious Armstead, 23, public drunk; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
  • Gregory B. Andrews, 22, distribution of powder cocaine (x2)
  • Dā€™lirian Case, 18, attempt to pass counterfeit and passing counterfeit
  • Janicholas Vankeith Scott, 34, sale of cocaine
  • James Mosely Jr., 26, robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
  • George Todd, 23, attempt to pass counterfeit
  • Dedrick Ivery, 39, possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon in possession of firearm in proximity to school/church
  • Antonio Johnson, 28, possession controlled substance with intent
  • Xavier Hooks, 25, possession gun by felon; possession of a stolen gun
  • Kevin Windfield, 37, sale of controlled substance
  • Elgin Lamar, 38, possession of controlled substance (x2); possession of controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
  • Deon Smith, 20, passing counterfeit
  • Stanley Coleman, 40, sale of cocaine (x4)
Yeah that's what prosecutors do when they have dangerous killers they want off the street NOW. They pull them in, then start building their case.

We need to go back to chain gangs,hard labor and long sentences. There should be no such thing as a career criminal. Criminals should get locked up, and stay locked up.

Thanks,
A1977

-

Thanks...I see.

-

Gannet is credible.

-

stop being annoying and use Google

Sorry that I hath annoyed thee, o goddess...it shall never happen again :lol: .

I tried but couldn't find anything...haha.

-

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

(X)White lives matter. This incident is one of many that has been happening against white people by blacks for decades. So, why isn't this front page news and being reported by the lame duck anti-white zionist media? If some white gang did this to a black person, we all dam well know that this would be front news for months. Wolf would make sure of that. The establishment today is very anti-white, anti-Christian, and pro-gayism, and flooding all Caucasian countries with the non-white world. The white people need to wake the hell up.

If guilty they should be marched out and lined up on a wall. And shot in the penis. Then cared for until fully healed. Then taken back to the location they killed the girl....and set them on fire. But have the fire department douse them after a few seconds to say e their lives. Tie them up in the July sun. Run sandpaper on their burnt skin.

Then....slit their fucking throats.

Instead....they'll get life in a cozy jail with TV and air conditioning.

(X)It would probably end up being another Ferguson if this incident were reported by the anti-white lame duck media to the white people. Maybe the white people would finally wake the hell up as to what is happening to them in anti-white multicultural America. How this murder can be ignored by the media is beyond me. It is done on purpose. Sad.

Y'all might want to read your own link. Especially when the OP goes to a hopelessly slanted site like The Blaze. That automatically bears vetting, just from the URL alone.

From the Jackson Clarion-Ledger story cited by The Blaze, NONE of these 17 arrests are for this murder:

• Lyndon Mosely Jr., 24, distribution of crack cocaine
  • Edward House, 39, distribution of powder cocaine and distribution of crack cocaine
  • Joshua Cannon, 25, cocaine possession
  • Anand Vijay Shegog, 39, sale of a controlled substance
  • Mondarious Armstead, 23, public drunk; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
  • Gregory B. Andrews, 22, distribution of powder cocaine (x2)
  • Dā€™lirian Case, 18, attempt to pass counterfeit and passing counterfeit
  • Janicholas Vankeith Scott, 34, sale of cocaine
  • James Mosely Jr., 26, robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
  • George Todd, 23, attempt to pass counterfeit
  • Dedrick Ivery, 39, possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon in possession of firearm in proximity to school/church
  • Antonio Johnson, 28, possession controlled substance with intent
  • Xavier Hooks, 25, possession gun by felon; possession of a stolen gun
  • Kevin Windfield, 37, sale of controlled substance
  • Elgin Lamar, 38, possession of controlled substance (x2); possession of controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
  • Deon Smith, 20, passing counterfeit
  • Stanley Coleman, 40, sale of cocaine (x4)
Yeah that's what prosecutors do when they have dangerous killers they want off the street NOW. They pull them in, then start building their case.

We need to go back to chain gangs,hard labor and long sentences. There should be no such thing as a career criminal. Criminals should get locked up, and stay locked up.

They haven't established the killer(s). Once again for the slow readers --- this is a list of arrests made in the process of that investigation. IOW they're looking for a murderer and they find some coke traffic here and some gun traffic there. What are they gonna do --- ignore them because "this guy's not the murderer"?

"I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive..."

One wonders if most conservatives will always be this ignorant concerning hate crimes

They think that whenever a white person is confronted or assualted by a black person its an automatic hate crime (hate not required). Its the butt hurt and sensitivity levels

How can they call honoring one's culture a hate crime?

Didn't they give Mandela a Nobel Peace Prize for that?

Democrats might risk losing a voting constituency if they allowed these blacks to be charged with a hate crime.

Again -- third time now -- nowhere does any article describe these 17 arrested as "black". Not even, amazingly, Kevin Windfield or Anand Vijay Shegog. The OP made that up based on seeing six black faces and extrapolating based on his own illiteracy and/or bias.

And again, none of these arrests are for the murder cited. Not one. I'm pretty sure public drunkenness, counterfeiting and trafficking in firearms or coke ..... don't quiiiiiiite qualify as "hate crimes". He made that up too.

Democrats might risk losing a voting constituency if they allowed these blacks to be charged with a hate crime.

Again -- third time now -- nowhere does any article describe these 17 arrested as "black". Not even, amazingly, Kevin Windfield or Anand Vijay Shegog. The OP made that up based on seeing six black faces and extrapolating based on his own illiteracy and/or bias.

And again, none of these arrests are for the murder cited. Not one. I'm pretty sure public drunkenness, counterfeiting and trafficking in firearms or coke ..... don't quiiiiiiite qualify as "hate crimes". He made that up too.

Forgive them, they see black faces and their ability to read or make sense becomes impeded

Forum List

Back