Black man charged with burning white girl alive - Usual media coverup follows

Trayvon got more coverage and you want to know why? Because blacks yelled about it and made it an issue. When a white girl gets killed white people generally shrug and ignore it. It doesnt get as much coverage and white people complain about the lack of coverage from their couches

Yes. That's exactly right. You finally hit the point. The media knows minorities will get outraged over every perceived incident of racism and they will protest and burn shit and CREATE more news to cover.

The media knows this because blacks will act when wronged and historically that is correct.

The media knows whites wont.

The media knows this also because whites when wronged typically take a "not me" approach. Dont get it twisted tho, at any time white are free to make it a big deal but they just dont. Not sure why but they generally say if it isnt affecting them directly then who cares.

So THAT is why the media covers "white kills minority" with so much more passion because the domino effect is it will CREATE even more news!!! Protests. Riots. Court drama.

The media is playing us all...on both sides.

Its also not "more passion" or any other slew of immeasurable feelings you want to pretend is a fact. The news covers it. Blacks stand up and make it an issue...Whites dont. Because blacks make it an issue and wont drop it it gets brought up more than whites who dont care so they dont bring it up. At any time whites can decide that if something is done to one then it affects all of them but they havent and history shows they wont.

But no one is stopping them except their own "Givea dam"

So will whites. But we see a person who makes a decision as an individual and they don't necessarily represent the whole of the white race.

I agree with your assessment of it. And I'm saying this is why. We just don't see things through the prism that some blacks do as a collective group. I understand that due to abuse in decades past....some blacks...especially older ones...tend to do this. And whites dont.

We see it like this. If a white person is killed....especially by cops....we always ask what they chose to do to put themselves in that position. We believe a person is responsible for their own choices.

But that's also why we make threads like this. We dont necessarily get why black folks from all over the country get outraged when a black stranger makes a bad decision and ends up dead. He made that choice. The redneck in Oregon decided to reach for a gun vs cops and got killed. He made that choice. That wasn't some grand crime against the white race. It was a dumb white redneck making a stupid decision.

And we don't know why you guys don't see things the same way.

Trust me. There's no grand scheme of oppression. I've been in the Super secret white guy illuminati global dominance meetings. We just want some money and hot chick's and for Bama not to win it all again next year

If you truly believed all that you wouldn't have made that stupid argument pretending that whites and blacks have the same reaction so they get the same coverage.

If you truly believed all that you wouldn't have made that stupid argument pretending that whites and blacks have the same reaction so they get the same coverage.

Its part of the point. Asking that question leads to this discussion. And even though you and I fuck with each other a lot (and I usually win :badgrin:) this is a great discussion we are having about this topic.

If a few more whites would accept that blacks....especially older ones....cant help but see a larger scale oppressive environment against blacks then maybe we wouldn't be as shocked when they do.

And if more blacks would understand that the racism of the past is the past...and odds are that most incidents had little to do with race but rather a person's bad decisions....they might pause a while and try to see them from the perspective of just facts and bad decisions.

But neither of those are possible....because the media WANTS us fighting each other. They want yall to think us whites hate you (we dont) and want us to think you all are all violent thugs (obviously false).

Was the victim black?? You never mentioned that and yet that question is what this thread is about. THINK

This thread is about what I say its about. You said it would be in the news for weeks and this thrill kill wasnt and you're doing everything to avoid discussing it like the killing of a white girl is more important

He is the OP and he said "if the races were reversed". You unevolved brain may not understand. That would mean flip flop the races.

Instead of black burns white alive
It would be white burns black alive

Your counter story is a white thug who killed someone with the last name Kim. No pic or race given...but "Kim" last name is usually Asian.

And as we know....Asians don't count. They don't have Asian privilege despite outperforming us all. They aren't oppressed even though they arrive poor and work their asses off to succeed. They are America's forgotten race. Not hated or protected.

Instead of responding to allegations I just highlight them because they are soo stupid no worthy of response

Be honest. You KNOW that had they arrested 14 white boys affiliated with a gang and suspected at least a couple were involved in burning a black female alive...in the South....it would've been AT LEAST as big as the Ferguson coverage.

We both know that's true. It's the corrupt media trying to pit the races against each other because, well, media is dying due to the Internet. So that's a knock on the media, not necessarily the left wing in general.

But you and I both know if the races were reversed it would be huge. Same reason why when a black cop shoots a white guy....it's hardly mentioned.

"Hardly mentioned" like those 200 stories I linked above?

Speculation fallacy fails. Again.

Danbury News-Times...
Bryan-College Station Eagle...
Chattanooga Times-Free Press...
Opelika-Auburn News...
Waco Tribune-Herald...
Fairfield Citizen...
Tucson News Now...
Seattle Post-Intelligencer...
CT Post...
Tulsa World...
McPherson Sentinel...
Hickory Daily Record...
Medicine Hat News...
Hamilon Journal-News...
Times Colonist (British Columbia)
Radio stations in Kitchener and St. Catherines (Ontario)...

Damn Liburrul Media®. Ain't nobody gonna hear about it with this level of coverup going on.

Newsday...
HuffPo...
Reuters....
Yahoo News....
The Martin's Ferry Times Leader...
The Alpena News...
The Hutchinson News...
The Hattiesburg American...
The Observer-Reporter (Washington PA)...
The Milton Daily Standard...
The Exponent-Telegram (Clarksbug West Virginia)...
The Porterville Herald...
The Morganton News Herald...
The Lewistown Sentinel...
The Morning Journal News (Lisbon Ohio)...
The Hillsdale Daily News....
The Island Packet....
The Fresno Bee....
The Idaho Statesman.....
The Bellingham Herald...
The Quincy Herald Whig...
The Pekin Daily Times...
The Uniontown Herald Standard....
Watertown Public Opinion....
The Bonner County Daily Bee....
KVNU Logan Utah...
Willmar Radio (Minnesota)....
KITV Honolulu..
EverythingLubbock.com...
Siouxland Matters...
AZFamily....
The [URL='http://news.google.com.hk/news/url?sr=1&sa=t&ct2=us%2F0_0_s_15_0_t&usg=AFQjCNGnSgjDYoVPfO6qMVb0tzbujMUvDg&did=892ce7ee45950f19&cid=52779051940794&ei=WTDPVrC6EYHJ3QGmvL2IBQ&rt=STORY&vm=STANDARD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.conchovalleyhomepage.com%2Fnews%2Farrest-made-in-jessica-chambers-slaying']Concho Valley Homepage...[/URL]
The Kern Golden Empire...
The Knicks Nation
Western Slope Now...
MicroCap Magazine...

Shit, I only count something over 800 story links, on a search of the perp's name alone. Why, a story that wasn't being covered up would have 820, maybe 830 links. Don't you agree OP?

Don't you agree, OP?

OP? Helloooo?

Funny he ran away. He had such strong case... :dunno:

This thread is about what I say its about. You said it would be in the news for weeks and this thrill kill wasnt and you're doing everything to avoid discussing it like the killing of a white girl is more important

He is the OP and he said "if the races were reversed". You unevolved brain may not understand. That would mean flip flop the races.

Instead of black burns white alive
It would be white burns black alive

Your counter story is a white thug who killed someone with the last name Kim. No pic or race given...but "Kim" last name is usually Asian.

And as we know....Asians don't count. They don't have Asian privilege despite outperforming us all. They aren't oppressed even though they arrive poor and work their asses off to succeed. They are America's forgotten race. Not hated or protected.

Instead of responding to allegations I just highlight them because they are soo stupid no worthy of response

Be honest. You KNOW that had they arrested 14 white boys affiliated with a gang and suspected at least a couple were involved in burning a black female alive...in the South....it would've been AT LEAST as big as the Ferguson coverage.

We both know that's true. It's the corrupt media trying to pit the races against each other because, well, media is dying due to the Internet. So that's a knock on the media, not necessarily the left wing in general.

But you and I both know if the races were reversed it would be huge. Same reason why when a black cop shoots a white guy....it's hardly mentioned.

"Hardly mentioned" like those 200 stories I linked above?

Speculation fallacy fails. Again.

Danbury News-Times...
Bryan-College Station Eagle...
Chattanooga Times-Free Press...
Opelika-Auburn News...
Waco Tribune-Herald...
Fairfield Citizen...
Tucson News Now...
Seattle Post-Intelligencer...
CT Post...
Tulsa World...
McPherson Sentinel...
Hickory Daily Record...
Medicine Hat News...
Hamilon Journal-News...
Times Colonist (British Columbia)
Radio stations in Kitchener and St. Catherines (Ontario)...

Damn Liburrul Media®. Ain't nobody gonna hear about it with this level of coverup going on.

Newsday...
HuffPo...
Reuters....
Yahoo News....
The Martin's Ferry Times Leader...
The Alpena News...
The Hutchinson News...
The Hattiesburg American...
The Observer-Reporter (Washington PA)...
The Milton Daily Standard...
The Exponent-Telegram (Clarksbug West Virginia)...
The Porterville Herald...
The Morganton News Herald...
The Lewistown Sentinel...
The Morning Journal News (Lisbon Ohio)...
The Hillsdale Daily News....
The Island Packet....
The Fresno Bee....
The Idaho Statesman.....
The Bellingham Herald...
The Quincy Herald Whig...
The Pekin Daily Times...
The Uniontown Herald Standard....
Watertown Public Opinion....
The Bonner County Daily Bee....
KVNU Logan Utah...
Willmar Radio (Minnesota)....
KITV Honolulu..
EverythingLubbock.com...
Siouxland Matters...
AZFamily....
The Concho Valley Homepage...
The Kern Golden Empire...
The Knicks Nation....
Western Slope Now...
MicroCap Magazine...

Shit, I only count something over 800 story links, on a search of the perp's name alone. Why, a story that wasn't being covered up would have 820, maybe 830 links. Don't you agree OP?

Don't you agree, OP?

OP? Helloooo?

Funny he ran away. He had such strong case... :dunno:

This is Speedy's standard Schtick. He makes up a 'media coverup', pulled sideways out of his ass. Supports it with nothing. And then demands you 'disproven' his baseless claim.

When its disproven.....he abandons the thread. And later starts another with the same nonsense accusation. Backed by nothing.

Speedy genuinely have no clue what he's talking about. And could care less.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back