I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive...

She died in a hospital in Memphis...

FBI: 17 indicted in Panola County gang offensive

December 18, 2015 - Seventeen people have been charged in north Mississippi as a part of a major operation targeting suspected gang members called "Operation Bite Back," officials said. FBI Special Agent in Charge Don Alway announced the offensive early Tuesday morning.
Officials say the operation focuses on Panola County and is a byproduct of the deep investigation that has come through the probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old woman burned alive on Dec. 6, 2014, in Courtland. Just after 8 p.m., Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car next to the gate to private land on Herron Road. She got out of the car and was found on the road with burns over most of her body. She died hours later at a hospital in Memphis.

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said Tuesday's arrests are not directly related to Chambers' death but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.

635538808929639643-jess6-165x220.jpg

Jessica Chambers​

FBI spokesman Jason Pack said as the FBI assisted state and local investigators, suspected illegal activity came to light and resulted in the indictments and arrests Tuesday morning. The indictments in both the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi and Mississippi's 17th Circuit Court District charge the 17 suspects on a variety of violations ranging from child endangerment, possession of stolen firearms, narcotics sales and felon in possession of a firearm to possession of counterfeit currency.

District Attorney John Champion said the roundup started around 4 a.m. in Oxford. FBI agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs after gathering intelligence on their suspected criminal activity from local law enforcement and community members weary of the violence in their neighborhoods.

Those charged are:[/b]

December 18, 2015 - Seventeen people have been charged in north Mississippi as a part of a major operation targeting suspected gang members called "Operation Bite Back," officials said. FBI Special Agent in Charge Don Alway announced the offensive early Tuesday morning.
Officials say the operation focuses on Panola County and is a byproduct of the deep investigation that has come through the probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old woman burned alive on Dec. 6, 2014, in Courtland. Just after 8 p.m., Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car next to the gate to private land on Herron Road. She got out of the car and was found on the road with burns over most of her body. She died hours later at a hospital in Memphis.

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said Tuesday's arrests are not directly related to Chambers' death but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.

Jessica Chambers​

FBI spokesman Jason Pack said as the FBI assisted state and local investigators, suspected illegal activity came to light and resulted in the indictments and arrests Tuesday morning. The indictments in both the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi and Mississippi's 17th Circuit Court District charge the 17 suspects on a variety of violations ranging from child endangerment, possession of stolen firearms, narcotics sales and felon in possession of a firearm to possession of counterfeit currency.

District Attorney John Champion said the roundup started around 4 a.m. in Oxford. FBI agents targeted suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs after gathering intelligence on their suspected criminal activity from local law enforcement and community members weary of the violence in their neighborhoods.

Awful. I hope she was so doped up and comatose that she felt no pain when she died.

Democrats might risk losing a voting constituency if they allowed these blacks to be charged with a hate crime.

Again -- third time now -- nowhere does any article describe these 17 arrested as "black". Not even, amazingly, Kevin Windfield or Anand Vijay Shegog. The OP made that up based on seeing six black faces and extrapolating based on his own illiteracy and/or bias.

And again, none of these arrests are for the murder cited. Not one. I'm pretty sure public drunkenness, counterfeiting and trafficking in firearms or coke ..... don't quiiiiiiite qualify as "hate crimes". He made that up too.

Forgive them, they see black faces and their ability to read or make sense becomes impeded
I probably have worked with blacks more than you.

Black people?

Jessica Chambers​

Awful. I hope she was so doped up and comatose that she felt no pain when she died.
Extensive burn victims don't usually feel much after the initial burn because the nerves are destroyed. They die of infection, kidney failure and usually drown in their own fluids. Not a good way to go. Heinous for people watching.

Democrats might risk losing a voting constituency if they allowed these blacks to be charged with a hate crime.

Again -- third time now -- nowhere does any article describe these 17 arrested as "black". Not even, amazingly, Kevin Windfield or Anand Vijay Shegog. The OP made that up based on seeing six black faces and extrapolating based on his own illiteracy and/or bias.

And again, none of these arrests are for the murder cited. Not one. I'm pretty sure public drunkenness, counterfeiting and trafficking in firearms or coke ..... don't quiiiiiiite qualify as "hate crimes". He made that up too.
Take it up with the OP.

I did. You're both illiterate.
All I had to do was follow the links. There are no murder arrests here, and the races of these 17 guys are not mentioned. He made it all up, and you swallowed it without vetting.

Hunt for Justice in Woman’s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ‘Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob’ Gang Members
LINK: Hunt for Justice in Woman’s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ‘Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob’ Gang Members

"After a year of investigation, 17 suspected gang members have been arrested over a year after 19-year-old Mississippi woman Jessica Chambers’ horrific burning death.

The FBI announced Tuesday the arrests of members from the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and the Sipp Mob street gangs."

The FBI operation that lead to the suspected gang members’ capture, which was nicknamed “Operation Bite Back,” was born out of Chambers’ death. The investigation was focused in Panola County, Miss.

Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car Dec. 6, 2014. Authorities found her, with burn marks covering most of her body, and transported her to a hospital in Memphis, where she died.

Part of me hopes every single one of them resists arrests and that they are gunned down like the rabid animals they are! Part of me wishes their sentence if /when found guilty would be for them to be executed in the same exact way they killed her - to douse them in gasoline and light them up just to see how horrible of a death they gave her. Part of me hopes, however, that they realize what they did and repent, that God might forgive them.

I do wish that majors / governors of places like the cities where these animals have grown and are running wild, like in Chicago, would send in the National Guard and Reserved to take the streets / cities back. If that means shoot these animals down then fine...but enough is enough!

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

Black Lives Matter forced a white Democratic Party politician to APOLOGIZE for suggesting ALL lives mattered...called for the murder of all whites and of cops....

I AM NOT ACCUSING BLM OF THIS CRIME, but the HATRED they spew is only adding to the massive and escalating racial division in this country and to the sick, heinous F*ING racist crimes like THIS. Instead of inviting them to the WH to a warm welcome and praise he should target such racist hate groups with ridicule and derision, to shut them down, to end this racist division not grow it any more. ALL such racist hate groups should be treated as such, not JUST BLM!

Awww, just a horrible story! wonder why this one never made the news.

It did. It's been on these pages before. That's how I first heard about it.

"I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive..."

One wonders if most conservatives will always be this ignorant concerning hate crimes

So if the races were reversed....would it be a hate crime?
cant wait for jones reply....

The question is invalid. The races aren't even specified beyond the one-third pictured (and not named). You can't "reverse" info you don't even have. The OP made that up -- just as he made up the bullshit about these 17 being the killers.

The entire title is fucking bullshit. See post 17.

"I wonder if they will be charged with a 'Hate Crime'? 17 Blacks Burn White Girl Alive..."

One wonders if most conservatives will always be this ignorant concerning hate crimes

The question is invalid. The races aren't even specified beyond the one-third pictured (and not named). You can't "reverse" info you don't even have. The OP made that up -- just as he made up the bullshit about these 17 being the killers.

you do know about no reply jones dont you?....it would not matter if this was the most valid question in existence.....this stroonge has never replied to any response to any of his drive-by posts....never....hence my post....

Take it up with the OP.

All I had to do was follow the links. There are no murder arrests here, and the races of these 17 guys are not mentioned. He made it all up, and you swallowed it without vetting.
We already had this discussion with another idiot. They haven't been charged YET. Once they're charged, the clock starts ticking. Prosecutors will see if they can lock them up for OTHER charges to get them off the street, build their case, and not charge them until they absolutely have their ducks in a row.

Take it up with the OP.

We already had this discussion with another idiot. They haven't been charged YET. Once they're charged, the clock starts ticking. Prosecutors will see if they can lock them up for OTHER charges to get them off the street, build their case, and not charge them until they absolutely have their ducks in a row.
You honestly think that all 17 of these men committed this crime?

Y'all might want to read your own link. Especially when the OP goes to a hopelessly slanted site like The Blaze. That automatically bears vetting, just from the URL alone.

From the Jackson Clarion-Ledger story cited by The Blaze, NONE of these 17 arrests are for this murder:

• Lyndon Mosely Jr., 24, distribution of crack cocaine
  • Edward House, 39, distribution of powder cocaine and distribution of crack cocaine
  • Joshua Cannon, 25, cocaine possession
  • Anand Vijay Shegog, 39, sale of a controlled substance
  • Mondarious Armstead, 23, public drunk; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
  • Gregory B. Andrews, 22, distribution of powder cocaine (x2)
  • D’lirian Case, 18, attempt to pass counterfeit and passing counterfeit
  • Janicholas Vankeith Scott, 34, sale of cocaine
  • James Mosely Jr., 26, robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
  • George Todd, 23, attempt to pass counterfeit
  • Dedrick Ivery, 39, possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon in possession of firearm in proximity to school/church
  • Antonio Johnson, 28, possession controlled substance with intent
  • Xavier Hooks, 25, possession gun by felon; possession of a stolen gun
  • Kevin Windfield, 37, sale of controlled substance
  • Elgin Lamar, 38, possession of controlled substance (x2); possession of controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
  • Deon Smith, 20, passing counterfeit
  • Stanley Coleman, 40, sale of cocaine (x4)

you do know about no reply jones dont you?....it would not matter if this was the most valid question in existence.....this stroonge has never replied to any response to any of his drive-by posts....never....hence my post....

It's uh, impossible to respond to an invalid question Harry.

Why are we going on with fiction after it's been proven to be bullshit? Why are we doing that?

Y'all might want to read your own link. Especially when the OP goes to a hopelessly slanted site like The Blaze. That automatically bears vetting, just from the URL alone.

From the Jackson Clarion-Ledger story cited by The Blaze, NONE of these 17 arrests are for this murder:

• Lyndon Mosely Jr., 24, distribution of crack cocaine
  • Edward House, 39, distribution of powder cocaine and distribution of crack cocaine
  • Joshua Cannon, 25, cocaine possession
  • Anand Vijay Shegog, 39, sale of a controlled substance
  • Mondarious Armstead, 23, public drunk; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
  • Gregory B. Andrews, 22, distribution of powder cocaine (x2)
  • D’lirian Case, 18, attempt to pass counterfeit and passing counterfeit
  • Janicholas Vankeith Scott, 34, sale of cocaine
  • James Mosely Jr., 26, robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
  • George Todd, 23, attempt to pass counterfeit
  • Dedrick Ivery, 39, possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon in possession of firearm in proximity to school/church
  • Antonio Johnson, 28, possession controlled substance with intent
  • Xavier Hooks, 25, possession gun by felon; possession of a stolen gun
  • Kevin Windfield, 37, sale of controlled substance
  • Elgin Lamar, 38, possession of controlled substance (x2); possession of controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
  • Deon Smith, 20, passing counterfeit
  • Stanley Coleman, 40, sale of cocaine (x4)

It's uh, impossible to respond to an invalid question Harry.

Why are we going on with fiction after it's been proven to be bullshit? Why are we doing that?
jones wont respond to any question valid or not Pogo....the reason i say these things when he post....the guy is one of the bigger pussies who post here....

Forgive them, they see black faces and their ability to read or make sense becomes impeded
I probably have worked with blacks more than you.

Black people?
To me they are.

Hunt for Justice in Woman’s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ‘Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob’ Gang Members
LINK: Hunt for Justice in Woman’s Burning Death Leads to Arrests of 17 Suspected ‘Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob’ Gang Members

"After a year of investigation, 17 suspected gang members have been arrested over a year after 19-year-old Mississippi woman Jessica Chambers’ horrific burning death.

The FBI announced Tuesday the arrests of members from the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords and the Sipp Mob street gangs."

The FBI operation that lead to the suspected gang members’ capture, which was nicknamed “Operation Bite Back,” was born out of Chambers’ death. The investigation was focused in Panola County, Miss.

Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car Dec. 6, 2014. Authorities found her, with burn marks covering most of her body, and transported her to a hospital in Memphis, where she died.

Part of me hopes every single one of them resists arrests and that they are gunned down like the rabid animals they are! Part of me wishes their sentence if /when found guilty would be for them to be executed in the same exact way they killed her - to douse them in gasoline and light them up just to see how horrible of a death they gave her. Part of me hopes, however, that they realize what they did and repent, that God might forgive them.

I do wish that majors / governors of places like the cities where these animals have grown and are running wild, like in Chicago, would send in the National Guard and Reserved to take the streets / cities back. If that means shoot these animals down then fine...but enough is enough!
Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

Black Lives Matter forced a white Democratic Party politician to APOLOGIZE for suggesting ALL lives mattered...called for the murder of all whites and of cops....

I AM NOT ACCUSING BLM OF THIS CRIME, but the HATRED they spew is only adding to the massive and escalating racial division in this country and to the sick, heinous F*ING racist crimes like THIS. Instead of inviting them to the WH to a warm welcome and praise he should target such racist hate groups with ridicule and derision, to shut them down, to end this racist division not grow it any more. ALL such racist hate groups should be treated as such, not JUST BLM!

Hi :)

I have learned that there's a lot of fake stuff on the net; can you link to an article about this from a credible site, like Reuters, AFP, CBS/ABC/NBC, etc.?

I tried to find the story but couldn't find it on any credible site.

A1977

-

(X)You will find this incident being reported at website "The Council of Conservative Citizen's", an alternative media website. The media party like those mentioned above will never inform the American people on such an incident like this. It has to be kept hush-hush. Cannot let the white people know what is happening to them by non-whites.

USMB didn't invent the topic the FBI did. If you are offended by the story take it up with the A.G. if she isn't busy prosecuting citizens for insulting muslems.

USMB didn't invent the topic the FBI did. If you are offended by the story take it up with the A.G. if she isn't busy prosecuting citizens for insulting muslems.

Nope. FBI never claimed any such thing. The title was invented by the poster "EasyT65", who took the bait from a deliberately misleading headline at TheBlaze and didn't bother to read what it said.

There's only two possible reasons TheBlaze would set that page up like that -- (a) they're fucking stupid, or (b) they're baiting some racist to read superficially and come to exactly the conclusion the OP did, and thereby spread divisive racial hate, so TheBlaze can then sit back and say, "hey, it wasn't us who said that" and all the blame falls on gullibles like EasyT65.

And I think we can rule out (a).

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

I have learned that there's a lot of fake stuff on the net; can you link to an article about this from a credible site, like Reuters, AFP, CBS/ABC/NBC, etc.?

A1977

-

(X)You will find this incident being reported at website "The Council of Conservative Citizen's", an alternative media website. The media party like those mentioned above will never inform the American people on such an incident like this. It has to be kept hush-hush. Cannot let the white people know what is happening to them by non-whites.

The CCoC is the website that inspired Dylann Roof.

Other thoughts:

Black Lives Matter, huh?

A1977

-

No you absolutely cannot since the story as given here is complete bullshit. Is it not a good thing that the "media party like those mentioned above" know how to read and didn't float this turd?

And what's with the "Council of Conservative Citizen Is" [sic]? Are they using an alternative language too?

The Illiterati ..... such cat toys...

Forum List

Back