They burned this white girl alive and it's not a hate crime?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A 19-year-old Mississippi girl was burned alive last year in a horrifying murder that has left the Courtland, Mississippi, community reeling. Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire by an unknown party or parties and left to die on the side of the road. The teen was found on the rural road with burns over most of her body and was rushed to a Memphis hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.

At the time of her death, reports indicated that the teen said someone’s name before passing away and led police and the FBI on a manhunt for the murderer. What was uncovered was a community rife with gang activity, drugs, stolen firearms, and counterfeit money schemes. Although a murder suspect has not been formally charged in the horrific burning murder of Jessica Chambers, the investigation into her case has resulted in the arrests of 17 people.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-3_opt.png

Read more at #JusticeForJessica: 17 People Arrested During Jessica Chambers Burning Death Investigation, Case Still Unsolved

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, according to The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

Officials told the paper the investigation, dubbed "Operation Bite Back", was focused on Panola County, in the northwest of the state, and was a byproduct of the investigation into the death of Jessica Chambers.

The 17 suspects charged are between 18 and 40 years of age. They are charged with crimes ranging from child endangerment and selling narcotics to possession of stolen firearms and possession of counterfeit currency.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Get that folks? 17 fucking apes killed this woman by burning her alive, but it is not considered a hate crime.

Oh, but me calling these fucking animals, apes, well that is what will be offensive.

But but but Fox News.......

Liberals folks. It is not in any other national news sources.

I am shocked.

HANDS UP!!!! DON'T SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

This story is an excellent example of how propaganda works. Not that this story is necessarily propaganda in itself but it displays the mechanics of how propaganda plays on people's emotions and overrides their ability to think logically.

The OP has the reading comprehension skills of a retard. Same for anyone believing his interpretation of the story.

This story is an excellent example of how propaganda works. Not that this story is necessarily propaganda in itself but it displays the mechanics of how propaganda plays on people's emotions and overrides their ability to think logically.

handsupdontshoot.jpg

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot.jpg

nfl.jpg
2014-12-12-NBC-TDY-Capitol_Protesters.jpg
hands_2.jpg

Now, all of a sudden, the board libs are concerned about the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Yeeeeah, they are so concerned about the rights.....and the facts.

All of a sudden.

Now, all of a sudden, the board libs are concerned about the facts before jumping to conclusions.

All of a sudden.

I don't concern myself with your race hate, bigot. The reason for my post was clear and concise.

handsupdontshoot.jpg

640_pharrell_grammys.jpg
Hands-Up-Dont-Shoot.jpg

nfl.jpg
2014-12-12-NBC-TDY-Capitol_Protesters.jpg
hands_2.jpg

All of a sudden.

:lol:

So it's our fault that you didn't bother to read your own copy and paste?

A 19-year-old Mississippi girl was burned alive last year in a horrifying murder that has left the Courtland, Mississippi, community reeling. Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire by an unknown party or parties and left to die on the side of the road. The teen was found on the rural road with burns over most of her body and was rushed to a Memphis hospital, where she was later pronounced dead.

At the time of her death, reports indicated that the teen said someone’s name before passing away and led police and the FBI on a manhunt for the murderer. What was uncovered was a community rife with gang activity, drugs, stolen firearms, and counterfeit money schemes. Although a murder suspect has not been formally charged in the horrific burning murder of Jessica Chambers, the investigation into her case has resulted in the arrests of 17 people.

Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-3_opt.png

Read more at #JusticeForJessica: 17 People Arrested During Jessica Chambers Burning Death Investigation, Case Still Unsolved

FBI officials announced the arrests Tuesday of suspected members of the Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs, according to The Clarion-Ledger newspaper.

Officials told the paper the investigation, dubbed "Operation Bite Back", was focused on Panola County, in the northwest of the state, and was a byproduct of the investigation into the death of Jessica Chambers.

The 17 suspects charged are between 18 and 40 years of age. They are charged with crimes ranging from child endangerment and selling narcotics to possession of stolen firearms and possession of counterfeit currency.

Investigation into Mississippi woman's burning death leads to arrests of 17 suspected gang members | Fox News

Get that folks? 17 fucking apes killed this woman by burning her alive, but it is not considered a hate crime.

Oh, but me calling these fucking animals, apes, well that is what will be offensive.

But but but Fox News.......

Liberals folks. It is not in any other national news sources.

I am shocked.

HANDS UP!!!! DON'T SHOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Since most conservatives don't believe there is any such thing as a hate crime,

what are you crying about?

The Gangsta disciples, the Sip Mob and Vice Lords--- what is she doing associating with such cut throats??

I don't think she is as innocent as the op may wish us to believe.:confused:

As I predicted the left are far more concerned about the way I called the apes, apes than they are that girl was burned alive by the apes.

They were the ones all behind the black lives movement and calling the white cop a murderer, cheering as the Obama machine went down here in droves to sign up voters. They, all the while knowing that it was all based on a fat fucking lie.

They are all fucking pathetic. Let me know who the fucking hypocrites display any outrage over the acts committed by the fucking apes.

As I predicted the left are far more concerned about the way I called the apes, apes than they are that girl was burned alive by the apes.

They were the ones all behind the black lives movement and calling the white cop a murderer, cheering as the Obama machine went down here in droves to sign up voters. They, all the while knowing that it was all based on a fat fucking lie.

They are all fucking pathetic. Let me know who the fucking hypocrites display any outrage over the acts committed by the fucking apes.

Shut up.

From the News paper article:

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby said Tuesday's arrests are not directly related to Chambers' death but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.

If THAT doesn't convince you you are a brain dead idiot.

Like most loud mouthed bigoted pussies, you wouldn't ever call a black person....man or woman......an ape to their face. You are afraid of what will happen to you. So.....you come to an anonymous forum and do it.

You don't know who killed that girl, do you?

YOU ARE WRONG!!!! about apes!!

apes have some class, those animals are more like those shit slinging Chimps in a zoo, if there ever were a perfect name for them, N!GGER fits perfectly.., BUT! if they were just ordinary colored people, they are the race of love and peace!! :lmao:

No, I'm concerned with the murder of a teen and your blatant racism.

I'm sorry, they who? The murderer/murderers of this girl have not been identified have they? If they have, can you provide us the link that shows they were "behind the black lives movement"?

There have been some pretty disturbing incidents with cops shooting unarmed people, shooting fleeing suspects in the back, etc. Are you saying those things didn't happen?

Ah yes, had to get yourself a last "ape" in there didn't you, racist pig. Where do you get your sheets tailored?

Like most loud mouthed bigoted pussies, you wouldn't ever call a black person....man or woman......an ape to their face. You are afraid of what will happen to you. So.....you come to an anonymous forum and do it.

Maybe not. But think of it this way:

What if it were the exact same situation, only the victim was a young pretty black girl, and it was learned that the murderer (whoever he was) was associated with a white gang. Think you would have only heard about it on USMB????

Maybe not. But think of it this way:

What if it were the exact same situation, only the victim was a young pretty black girl, and it was learned that the murderer (whoever he was) was associated with a white gang. Think you would have only heard about it on USMB????

Do you want me to post MORE national news stories on this?

Forum List

Back