Incredibly Rare For A Grand Jury To Do This

"scores of blacks"? sigh.

If a black officer shot a white guy, would you be freaking? Bet so.

Bet not. Happens all the time. It's just that if it's a cracka that's killed by a nigga, nobody cares. Cracka had it comin'. Justice for Dillon Taylor sought for white Utah man fatally shot by black officer - Washington Times Where was the media outrage on that one? You didn't see whites burning down the town, looting, and generally acting like a bunch of fucking animals did you? Nope, peaceful protests only. The difference between whites and these animalistic bastards.

So you are a racist, and as such, much of what you say means nothing.

Scores died in white rioting in Europe and the US after sporting events.

Not to mention damage done to property.

oh bullshit you ignorant fucking jackass.

This was only taken to a grand jury to appease the racists. There was no case.

There is always a case when an unarmed man is murdered.

Noomi, in this case, you don't get to attack a cop, period.

Noomi, in this case, if you try to grab a gun or charge the cop, you die.

There was no murder.

A lot of evidence never made to that GJ.

Atty I ve never seen a prosecutor work so hard to exonerate a killer. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There was no murder.

Atty I ve never seen a prosecutor work so hard to exonerate a killer. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Likely because the prosecutor didn't believe Wilson was guilty of anything. The entire Grand Jury debacle occurred for one reason and one reason only: to appease the ever-whimpering black community.

DS, don't think so. So many conflicting stories were told that the prosecutor made the wise decision to call the GJ.

There was no murder.

Likely because the prosecutor didn't believe Wilson was guilty of anything. The entire Grand Jury debacle occurred for one reason and one reason only: to appease the ever-whimpering black community.

That's why we have juries.

There are way too many discrepancies and that video I posted shows exactly why this should have gone to jury, and in a different venue.

There was no murder.

There are way too many discrepancies and that video I posted shows exactly why this should have gone to jury, and in a different venue.

We do NOT have juries to appease black people, or any other people for that matter.

We have juries to decide on guilt when a crime has been committed, in this case no crime was committed. Get that through your head.

What does a thirty year old Australian that works in fast food and still lives with her mother know about US law?
Or about anything for that matter?

DS, don't think so. So many conflicting stories were told that the prosecutor made the wise decision to call the GJ.

I'd like to agree but I don't. I don't believe a Grand Jury would have convened if a black cop had shot a white person or if a black cop had shot a black person or if a white cop had shot a white person. It would have been "business as usual" had it not been for the screams of the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons coupled with the threat of violence within Ferguson's black community. These things almost ALWAYS have a political undertone to them.

There was no murder.

We do NOT have juries to appease black people, or any other people for that matter.

We have juries to decide on guilt when a crime has been committed, in this case no crime was committed. Get that through your head.

One exception: OJ's jury of his "peers" (mostly black) found him not guilty based on his race.

One exception: OJ's jury of his "peers" (mostly black) found him not guilty based on his race.

The big difference in this case would be the fact the Grand Jury was seated before they received Officer Wilson's case. Lawyers were not allowed to select or approve jury members.

When Officer Wilson chose to testify in front of the Grand Jury ... It was a very uncommon action ... And the rules required him to testify without his lawyer in regards to Grand Jury testimony.

There was no murder.

The cops planting evidence which happens a lot in Black neighborhoods had more to do with it.

No thats not true. Your buddies in the KKK were against this going to a grand jury. Are you claiming they are not racists?

the KKK aren't the ones burning this bitch down
Thats because they would be killed by the New Black Panthers. Now my question is what did your post have to do with my post monkey?

The far right white monkeys felt this case should not have gone to a grand jury, should have just been dismissed as a justifiable shooting.

The cops planting evidence which happens a lot in Black neighborhoods had more to do with it.

Yeah ... if it weren't for the cops, blacks would NEVER be arrested for drug dealing, theft, murder, rape, prostitution, or any other crime. It's ALL the cops fault. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Forum List

Back