They burned this white girl alive and it's not a hate crime?

There's no evidence that they killed her that's why they haven't been charged.

So it's our fault that you didn't bother to read your own copy and paste?

From the article:
With 17 arrests made for varying illegal activity in the community that was rife with gang activity, a retired FBI agent things that an arrest for the murder may be just around the corner. Fox 13 Memphis News reports that Hal Neilson spent 23 years working as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and he believes that the recent arrests could signify that the case will be solved sooner rather than later.

This is simply an ongoing investigation, and that doesnt mean that the arrested necessarily did the murder but they know who did in the minds of the investigators which is why they are getting squeezed. IMO I dont have a problem so much with these turds being dope dealing scum, but that they wont let authorities know who did this heinous crime speaks volumes about what kind of low lifes these people are.

And the same usual suspects of cuck whites and Marxist radicals rush to tear down any association with anyone black.

God damn, if you white morons hate yourselves and your own kind that much as to run interference for murdering ass holes that burned a beautiful young woman to death, why dont you save all of us the abrasion of your existence and do something productive?

Who's defending her killer(s)?
You are by obfuscation, you lying jack ass.

Polly is a libertarian wannabe basement-dwelling bed wetter. He proves it here every day w/ his incessant whining. He was prolly turned-down for the boy scouts and every other group he tried to join.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
TolerantLiberal_zpslvdfdk77.jpg

Since ALL Liberals believe only hate crimes occur to black people, it's calling out your double standard.

Lying about me is a hazardous profession.

I have no fear of any hazard from you pussy.

That's only because you're too stupid to be embarrassed by the stupidity you spew on this board.

Black man charged with hate crime under liberal! California law:

Fontana Man Charged With Hate Crime in Alleged Unprovoked Baseball-Bat Beating in Rialto

another

Attack for 'being white' leads to hate crime charges for cab driver

and another

Clifton man shot suspect in anti-white hate crime, cops say

and another

Delta College Attack a Hate Crime, Police Say

Shall I go on?

What you shall do is show me when black ass Jessie, Al, Barack, Eric, and Loretta said a damn thing about any of them. Since you can't, you stand as stupid.

Right after you apologize for lying.

Can't apologize for something I didn't do. Bet you still can't show were any of those black assed bitches said a damn thing about them. Had the victims been black, they would have fought each other to see which one could take it in the ass first to say something.

I didn't say that. I simply asked you to affirm your claim and you won't because you can't. Movin' on? More like "cut n' run". I can hear you clucking from here, honey.

Check the crime stats, then get back to me. Blacks are harming whites far more than whites are harming blacks. It's not even close. You're not willing to have an honest discussion about race. So i have to move on.

Support your claim that it is out of control.

Population proportion-wise, it is out of control. Why are so many African Americans harming whites? It's a fair question. But you White Race-Baiter Communists/Progressives of course conveniently avoid addressing it.

Fewer than at any time in recent history. That's not out of control. That's in decline.

How do you even get out of bed each day with all that fear?
Polly is a libertarian wannabe basement-dwelling bed wetter. He proves it here every day w/ his incessant whining. He was prolly turned-down for the boy scouts and every other group he tried to join.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Well, that's pretty lame shite there. And you're not disputing the fact African Americans do harm Whites far more than Whites harm African Americans. So, just admit i'm right and then try to actually address the reality. Why are African Americans hurting so many Whites? Why is Black on White crime so rampant?

Forum List

Back