Black man charged with burning white girl alive - Usual media coverup follows

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media isn't covering this atrocity for the same reason they're not covering a lot of other atrocities -- It doesn't suit their agenda.

Inconveniently, I just listed no fewer than 56 links of the Lame Stream Media doing just that, with a 57th link to literally hundreds of such examples, from the CNNs and alphabets down to newspapers in Findlay Ohio and McPherson, Kansas. From Great Britain to Hawaii. Oopsie.

DeNial is a deep river.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media isn't covering this atrocity for the same reason they're not covering a lot of other atrocities -- It doesn't suit their agenda.

Inconveniently, I just listed no fewer than 56 links of the Lame Stream Media doing just that, with a 57th link to literally hundreds of such examples, from the CNNs and alphabets down to newspapers in Findlay Ohio and McPherson, Kansas. From Great Britain to Hawaii. Oopsie.

DeNial is a deep river.

We're talking about the mass hysteria type coverage that Ferguson got. Or....non cop related....Trayvon Martin got.

So....why was Trayvons death so much more hysteria worthy, national protest worthy, etc etc than this white girl burned alive by blacks???

I'll concede that when a cop kills someone....it's a bit different. They're government not private citizen.

But Zimmerman vs Trayvon generated nation wide protests and media hysteria...even before the trial.

Why didn't this grotesque incident of a black gangster burning a white girl???

DeNial is a deep river.

We're talking about the mass hysteria type coverage that Ferguson got. Or....non cop related....Trayvon Martin got.

So....why was Trayvons death so much more hysteria worthy, national protest worthy, etc etc than this white girl burned alive by blacks???

I'll concede that when a cop kills someone....it's a bit different. They're government not private citizen.

But Zimmerman vs Trayvon generated nation wide protests and media hysteria...even before the trial.

That's your Bubble. That's why you think it was some big thing.
Me, I paid no attention to either of those, but then I don't live in Bubbles.

DeNial is a deep river.

Oh that's my bubble???

So you're saying Trayvon Martin was NOT a nation wide mass media hysteria event? #BlackLivesMatter was founded on that event.

Yet....white girl burned alive by blacks....not a peep from most folks.

Guess why the DISGUSTING FILTH won't be covering this.....

ISIS Stones Two Syrian Girls To Death For “Adultery”…

--- because it's made-up by "Weasel Zippers"? Just a guess.

Your bogus "story" claims this happened yesterday in eastern Syria. Don't you find it interesting that the exact same photo was used a year and a half ago on a story in Iraq?

Gullible's Travels.... there's one born every minute.

It's called 'using a stock or file photo'

FUCK but you're stupid.

Last edited:

DeNial is a deep river.

What you're talking about is what you label as mass hysteria coverage. See OP said the news wasnt covering it. Once that was proven a lie you attempted to insert an immeasurable difference which is "hysteria". Since Hysteria cant be measured you can SAY that its a different kind of hysteria but thats just your opinion you're presenting as fact.

And here's some other sources -- Stupid

ISIS extremists stone to death two teenage girls on charges 'committing adultery'
ARA News‎ - 21 hours ago
Militants of the Islamic State stoned two girls to death in Syria's Deir ez-Zor accused of committing adultery. File photo ...

ISIS Publicly Stones 2 Teenage Girls to Death for 'Adultery ...
heavy.com/.../isis-islamic-state-publicly-stones-stoned-two-teenage-girls-...
4 hours ago - ISIS militants stone a condemned person. (File picture of different execution.) ARA News is reporting that two teenage girls in Deir ez-Zor, Syria ...
ISIS extremists stone to death two teenage girls on charges ...
en.europenews.dk/ISIS-extremists-stone-to-death-two-teenage-girls-on-c...
11 hours ago - Militants of the Islamic State (ISIS) radical group on Tuesday stoned to death two teenage girls in Deir ez-Zor city, eastern Syria. Hasna, 17, and ...
And here's a new one the DISGUSTING FILTH won't cover -- Gotta go to the UK for it

ISIS fighters rape 4 women and then stone them to death in ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Four-women-raped-ISIS-fighters-stoned...
Daily Mail
Feb 15, 2016 - Four women are raped by ISIS fighters and then stoned to death in Mosul as .....
dimocraps are scum

DeNial is a deep river.

Oh that's my bubble???

So you're saying Trayvon Martin was NOT a nation wide mass media hysteria event? #BlackLivesMatter was founded on that event.

Yet....white girl burned alive by blacks....not a peep from most folks.

For you Trayvon Martin may be an obsession. But that's your choice. I chose to ignore it as irrelevant. I wouldn't even have ever heard the name "Trayvon Martin" if not for this forum.

Dat's Duh Bubble. You walked into it, I didn't.

DeNial is a deep river.

What you're talking about is what you label as mass hysteria coverage. See OP said the news wasnt covering it. Once that was proven a lie you attempted to insert an immeasurable difference which is "hysteria". Since Hysteria cant be measured you can SAY that its a different kind of hysteria but thats just your opinion you're presenting as fact.

You're right it is an opinion and it's hard to measure.

But....in your opinion....which story got more national and policital attention :

Florida- private white-hispanic citizen shoots black Trayvon Martin
Mississippi- private black citizen burns white girl alive

Why??? Surely you aren't gonna say they were equal.

Guess why the DISGUSTING FILTH won't be covering this.....

ISIS Stones Two Syrian Girls To Death For “Adultery”…

--- because it's made-up by "Weasel Zippers"? Just a guess.

Your bogus "story" claims this happened yesterday in eastern Syria. Don't you find it interesting that the exact same photo was used a year and a half ago on a story in Iraq?

Gullible's Travels.... there's one born every minute.

It's called 'using a stock or file photo'

FUCK but you're stupid.

:lame2:

Riiiiiight, because if I want to be taken seriously as a legitimate news source, I'm going to run a year-and-a-half-old photo from another country in another story that anyone with "search Image on Google" can expose in two seconds.

You don't use a stock photo for a specific event, Dumbass.

Btw your other sources don't agree with each other on the story.
How 'bout that.

Trayvon got more coverage and you want to know why? Because blacks yelled about it and made it an issue. When a white girl gets killed white people generally shrug and ignore it. It doesnt get as much coverage and white people complain about the lack of coverage from their couches

They're NOT covering it, douchebag.

They're reporting it.

Big difference you dishonest pile of shit.

Tomorrow it will be forgotten. If they were COVERING it, it would be news for weeks to come.

But they're not.

And you're a dishonest pile of shit

Riiiiiight, because if I want to be taken seriously as a legitimate news source, I'm going to run a year-and-a-half-old photo from another country in another story that anyone with "search Image on Google" can expose in two seconds.

Btw your other sources don't agree with each other on the story.
How 'bout that.

You really are that stupid, aren't you? You have no idea what using a file photo or a stock photo means, do you?

You think that when the Press runs a story on the Death of Justice Scalia and they show a FILE photo of him when he was still alive...... You think that means they're lying about his death?

You really are stupid.

And the fact that all the sources don't agree with each other is proof it happened.

Any event that has more than one eyewitness will have more than one story of what happened.

You're just a quibbling little bitch that hasn't got a clue.

And stupid. Keep arguing. Keep proving what a dumbass you are.

Trayvon got more coverage and you want to know why? Because blacks yelled about it and made it an issue. When a white girl gets killed white people generally shrug and ignore it. It doesnt get as much coverage and white people complain about the lack of coverage from their couches

Yes. That's exactly right. You finally hit the point. The media knows minorities will get outraged over every perceived incident of racism and they will protest and burn shit and CREATE more news to cover.

The media knows whites wont.

So THAT is why the media covers "white kills minority" with so much more passion because the domino effect is it will CREATE even more news!!! Protests. Riots. Court drama.

The media is playing us all...on both sides.

They're NOT covering it, douchebag.

They're reporting it.

Big difference you dishonest pile of shit.

Tomorrow it will be forgotten. If they were COVERING it, it would be news for weeks to come.

But they're not.

And you're a dishonest pile of shit

:rofl:

"Covering" is not "reporting". Of course that depends on what the meaning if is is.

Here's over 300 links to "reporting-without-covering". Good luck proving they don't exist. What's more we have always been at war with Oceania.

Ignorance is Strength, comrade.

You really are that stupid, aren't you? You have no idea what using a file photo or a stock photo means, do you?

Actually I do. Unlike you I've held paying jobs in media, including publishing. If a building burns down at 123 Main Street ---- you don't run a picture of a building burning down a year and a half ago in Dubuque.

You think that when the Press runs a story on the Death of Justice Scalia and they show a FILE photo of him when he was still alive...... You think that means they're lying about his death?

Since everybody in the world knows the difference between a picture of a living guy and a picture of a dead guy, no Sparky. That stock photo would be a reference to who the subject is -- not the event. So you're deliberately posing a stupid question. Which I guess is par for you.

If your hack-journalism piece had run pictures of the victims, or of the perpetrators, that would have been relevant --- just as most of those 300 links to the instant topic run a photo of the perp, or the victim, or both. Neither of those pics is of one burning the other to death.

DUMBASS.

Last edited:

Yes. That's exactly right. You finally hit the point. The media knows minorities will get outraged over every perceived incident of racism and they will protest and burn shit and CREATE more news to cover.

The media knows this because blacks will act when wronged and historically that is correct.

The media knows whites wont.

The media knows this also because whites when wronged typically take a "not me" approach. Dont get it twisted tho, at any time white are free to make it a big deal but they just dont. Not sure why but they generally say if it isnt affecting them directly then who cares.

So THAT is why the media covers "white kills minority" with so much more passion because the domino effect is it will CREATE even more news!!! Protests. Riots. Court drama.

The media is playing us all...on both sides.

Its also not "more passion" or any other slew of immeasurable feelings you want to pretend is a fact. The news covers it. Blacks stand up and make it an issue...Whites dont. Because blacks make it an issue and wont drop it it gets brought up more than whites who dont care so they dont bring it up. At any time whites can decide that if something is done to one then it affects all of them but they havent and history shows they wont.

But no one is stopping them except their own "Givea dam"

Forum List

Back