How to "Make America Great Again"

The real problem, and one that Trump has apparently, is that we have come to believe the left wing BS. America is still great, no where I would rather live. But after 7 years of being told how bad we were I think it is having an effect. To me that is the biggest critique of Obama. With Reagan there was never a doubt of what country he loved, Obama, not so much.

Even blacks that aren't realize the difference between them and those that are.

ConservativeIQ65

I used to lecture at a HBCU.

The black students were smarter and better than the white students at the big university down the way.

And they are better than you.

I guess that's why they graduate at a rate of around 14% at the HBU in my State. The State legislature considered closing it down temporarily because they couldn't pay their bills.

The reason they go to such schools is because they can't get into highly recognized private schools

It's not a complaint when it's true.

When the blacks quit complaining about white people owing them something, I'll stop saying something about them doing it.

Those that live in that district aren't black. They're *******. There's a difference. It's easy to tell because they keep electing one of their own to the House.

guy, so what are you going to do when minorities are a majority in this country?

I guess that's why they graduate at a rate of around 14% at the HBU in my State. The State legislature considered closing it down temporarily because they couldn't pay their bills.

The reason they go to such schools is because they can't get into highly recognized private schools

It must suck that you have such an inferiority complex to black people.

Always amusing to watch a racist try to rationalize his racism.

Deport the following:

All liberals
All illegals
3/4's of the GOP
All welfare recipients that have received it for 6 months straight or more

Problem solved

Deport the following:

All liberals
All illegals
3/4's of the GOP

Problem solved

All liberals = 20% x 320 million = 64 million
All illegals = 11 million
3/4s of the GOP = 35% x 320 million x 75% = 84 million
Welfare recipients = ?? but > 0

Total deported to wherever, I'm not sure = 159,000,000 + or half of the country.

Should be easy.

You better get on that, pronto.

:thup:

It's not a complaint when it's true.

When the blacks quit complaining about white people owing them something, I'll stop saying something about them doing it.

Those that live in that district aren't black. They're *******. There's a difference. It's easy to tell because they keep electing one of their own to the House.

guy, so what are you going to do when minorities are a majority in this country?

He'll be dead.

Deport the following:

All liberals
All illegals
3/4's of the GOP

Problem solved

All liberals = 20% x 320 million = 64 million
All illegals = 11 million
3/4s of the GOP = 35% x 320 million x 75% = 84 million
Welfare recipients = ?? but > 0

Total deported to wherever, I'm not sure = 159,000,000 + or half of the country.

Should be easy.

You better get on that, pronto.

:thup:
Only in my dreams.

0001-111595297.png

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

liberals_rooting_against_america_since_1963_car_bumper_sticker-re1be3eeeba724ae7aab0b49285180e87_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

2451240183_obamaandillegalworkpermits_xlarge.jpeg

52920323.jpg

Let's pile a list of all the ways to Feel The Bern
  • Vote YES to more more illegals, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more drugs from illegals bringing it across border, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more murders from drugs wars and gangs from illegals, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more rapes from illegals stalking your daughters from school to abduct her, then take her back across the border to be sold as sex slaves, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more unemployment when the illegals come and take your jobs for less pay, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more illegals overcrowding your community and the property value goes down, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more illegals so you will pay for their stay through welfare with your taxes and have to feed their babies out of your pocket, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more taxes going higher as more illegals cross border, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more illegals bringing illegal guns from the border, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to gun violence to go even higher from the illegal gun owners, crossing border, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more debt when Bernie spends money to get your free stuff, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more free stuff so your children and grandchildren will pick up the tab when the rich are all tapped out from paying for everything and then the rich decide they had enough and move to another country to avoid paying taxes, vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to more insanity! vote no to Americans who don't won't them

Vote YES to Bernie this primary and Feel the Money Bern! vote no to Americans who don't won't them

BurnBaby Bern!
844491_f520.jpg

illegal-aliens-citizenship1.jpg

Illegal-Immigration-Sign-450x253.jpg

• 33765118.jpg

On Trump's campaign to Make America Great Again by being flattered by Putin, George Will said it better

Putin slyly stirred America’s politics by saying Trump is “very talented,” adding that he welcomed Trump’s promise of “closer, deeper relations,” whatever that might mean, with Russia. Trump announced himself flattered to be “so nicely complimented” by a “highly respected” man: “When people call you brilliant, it’s always good.” When MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough said Putin “kills journalists and political opponents and invades countries,” Trump replied that “at least he’s a leader.” Besides, Trump breezily asserted, “I think our country does plenty of killing also.” Two days later, Trump, who rarely feigns judiciousness, said: “It has not been proven that he’s killed reporters.”

Well. Perhaps the 56 journalists murdered were coincidental victims of amazingly random violence that the former KGB operative’s police state is powerless to stop. It has, however, been “proven,” perhaps even to Trump’s exacting standards, that Putin has dismembered Ukraine. (Counts one and two at the 1946 Nuremberg trials concerned conspiracy to wage, and waging, aggressive war.)

Until now, Trump’s ever-more-exotic effusions have had an almost numbing effect. Almost. But by his embrace of Putin, and by postulating a slanderous moral equivalence — Putin kills journalists, the United States kills terrorists, what’s the big deal, or the difference? — Trump has forced conservatives to recognize their immediate priority.​

Will Donald Trump End the GOP’s Role as America’s Conservative Party?, by George Will, National Review

Cue the "George Will is a RINO" nonsense.

Another way could be "not being a conservative," though conservatives would disagree.

After all, Trump isn't a conservative, as thoughtful conservatives have pointed out.

For those with inquiring minds, immigration is only one issue among many where Trump has shown massive inconsistencies, as Max Boot writes about here. As I’ve repeatedly pointed out – and will continue to point out – Mr. Trump was a registered Democrat for most of the last decade. He gave large sums of money to leading progressive politicians, and he supported liberal policies on a whole range of matters, from health care to taxes to guns to abortion to drugs to much else. To this day, he is an opponent of entitlement reform and supports affirmative action.

(Mr. Trump’s effort to compare himself to Ronald Reagan is risible. Mr. Reagan was elected president in 1980. In 1964, he was a great champion for Barry Goldwater. He served as a successful, conservative governor of California for two terms. And he was one of the key figures in the creation of the modern American conservative movement. Donald Trump, on the other hand, was a registered Democrat when it was being led by John Kerry, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. Mr. Trump was a particularly big donor in elections that brought Pelosi and Reid to power. And he has shown no interest and made no contributions over the years to conservative philosophy and ideas.)

This is a populist moment – and for them, Trump is Mr. Anti-Establishment. They see him as the confrontational outsider, unscripted and not politically correct, a person who can shake up the system. Donald Trump is The Great Disrupter. In addition, he knows how to “school” the “establishment” types and has their “number.” The enemy of my enemy is my friend. It’s time to burn down the village – in this case, Washington D.C. — to save the village. And if the man lighting the match is vulgar, inconsistent, and unprincipled, no matter. If in this cause those on the right end up defending and supporting what my Ethics and Public Policy Center colleague Yuval Levin calls “the least conservative Republican presidential aspirant in living memory” – Donald Trump — so be it.

People are entitled to their anger, and they are entitled to support Mr. Trump. But here’s what they’re not entitled to: They cannot take conservatism, reinvent its meaning, and attach it to whatever cause or character they happen to identify with. Conservatism is a philosophy; it has a history and a core set of principles. It’s been shaped by towering intellectual figures. The effort by some on the right to disfigure conservatism in order to justify their support for Mr. Trump is unfortunate. It is also incoherent. Conservatism is not synonymous with alienation and resentments, crudity, and unfiltered rage.

People can support Donald Trump, but they cannot support him on conservative grounds.​

The Donald Trump 2016 Campaign Isn't Conservative

More

Which brings me to Donald Trump, the new leader of a very loud “silent majority.” I keep hearing that Trump poses a grave threat to the GOP because he pits “the conservative base” against the presumably more liberal “GOP establishment.” The first part is true: He does pose a threat to the GOP. But are the labels right? For starters, the so-called “establishment” is more conservative than any time in GOP history. Until Trump descended his golden escalator, the “conservative base” generally referred to committed pro-lifers and other social conservatives. The term also suggested people who were for very limited government, strict adherence to the Constitution, etc. Most of all, it described people who called themselves “very conservative.”

While it’s absolutely true that Trump draws support from people who fit such descriptions, it’s far from the entirety of Trump’s following. According to polls, Trump draws heavily from more secular Republicans who are more likely to describe themselves as “liberal” or “moderate” than “conservative” or “very conservative.” Ted Cruz draws more exclusively from the traditional base. And I would argue that his “very conservative” followers aren’t supporting Trump because he’s a conservative but because he’s a walking, talking thumb in the eyes of “elites” in the media and both parties.

The claim that Trump is a committed conservative is not very believable. Until recently, he was for higher taxes on the wealthy, taking in Syrian refugees, and single-payer health care. He almost never talks about the Constitution, faith, or liberty unless forced to. In 2012, Trump condemned Mitt Romney for being too harsh on illegal immigration. In May of this year, he attacked “publicity seekers” who needlessly provoked Muslims. With the exception of a few single-issue voters on immigration, Trump fans love him for his enemies and for his populist bombast, not for any specific principles. In other words, he divides the GOP more up-down than he does left-right.​

Read more at: Trump Doesn’t Represent the Conservative Base , by Jonah Goldberg, National Review

Toro has a raging hardon for the Trumpinator...so here my xmas gift to Toro so he can have holiday fap
donald_trump_dancing_in_speedo

Forum List

Back