How to "Make America Great Again"

Make a big deal of someone taking a bathroom break and call it disgusting. You really couldn't invent a bigger buffoon than Trump if you put the greatest minds of all time on the project.

Can't be that big of a buffoon the way he is using and playing the media.
He hasn't had to spend much money at all on political ads because of it.

Interesting....none of that is in any of the plans Trump has talked about.

Then again, aiding, abetting, supplying, arming, training, protecting, and taking the US to war to help terrorists, violating both Constitution and law, and helping Iran get nukes was never in Obama's plan he shared with the American people before being elected...

:p

Here you go.....

-Base Federal tax for corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2015 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-offs/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 500 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2015 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

My plan would reduce small business costs for employees and taxes to 30%. That's a 15%-30% drop.

My plan would put BILLIONS into the economy daily.

My plan would put the $100 trillion plus currently owned by corporate America back into the economy.

My plan would end all welfare.

My plan would significantly increase social security and pension payments.

My plan would hold prices for 10 years, thus eliminating inflation.

79c6c5e058852881bdb121af376b-483208412-real-estate-tycoon-donald-trum.jpg

So does rebuilding our roads, bridges, water systems, etc. But the Republican base was hostile to that idea when Obama proposed it.

Trump is sounding like a leftist, i.e. Bernie Sanders, when he says that instead of spending $5 trillion on the war in Iraq, we should have spent it on infrastructure.

Funny how people can support a policy they adamantly opposed depending on who is proposing it.

I have to admit, I did roflmao when I first heard that.

Not half as funny as watching you Establishment Types SHIT yourselves at the thought of having to support Cruz because he's the only one who can beat Trump.

The way to make America great again is for people like you to move the hell to somewhere you already like the way they do things.

• Tell Americans how bad they are.
  • Go on expensive vacations to Hawaii even though you promised not to.
  • Lose a war in Afghanistan that was all but won
  • Increase the debt on our children by trillions of dollars
  • Create ISIS
  • Ignore those at Benghazi
  • Lament the "income inequality" let import millions of low educated, low skilled workers
  • Pardon drug dealers
  • Increase the cost of health care while bragging to reduce it.

So does rebuilding our roads, bridges, water systems, etc. But the Republican base was hostile to that idea when Obama proposed it.

Trump is sounding like a leftist, i.e. Bernie Sanders, when he says that instead of spending $5 trillion on the war in Iraq, we should have spent it on infrastructure.

Funny how people can support a policy they adamantly opposed depending on who is proposing it.

What, you are just noticing this now? We've had 7 years of Republicans being opposed to things they used to support because the Black Guy said it.

Romney Care, drone strikes, etc.

I think the real reason why Trump is succeeding is because he is saying the things Obama and the Establishment Republicans won't say.

That Free Trade and Illegal Immigration are a Shit Sandwich for the working class in this country.

I think a lot of people on both the left and the right are fed up with business as usual, establishment types who know the problems are there and won't do anything about them. I think this explains both Sanders and Trump.

And frankly, I could see a lot of people who are supporting Sanders voting for Trump in November.

The Stimulus package was, and did to a large part, address our infrastructure. Remember the signs proclaiming Obama was funding the road program?

the problem is that just saying we should do something and not having the money to do it is the problem. It is not like we have excess money sitting in a bank. Tax receipts are at historic highs yet spending continues to out pace the increase. I do agree I would rather have spent the money on infrastructure then a war but Mrs. Clinton and Congress disagreed.

Probably opposed since Obama's shovel ready jobs came over with such a success and all the money he squandered on companies like Solendra.

Forum List

Back