Democrats and the Abortion Issue

I dont care what the law says,,
they dont determine what life is or isnt,,

science backs it up that life begins at conception and a fetus is the offspring of a human being which is a child..

and an abortion results in the death of that child,,

those are absolute facts,,
In your mind.

I kind of don't care. In fact, I am glad abortion is legal because it pisses off the religious assholes.

If you guys were serious about less abortion, you'd support paid family leave, universal health care, sex education, contraception, all of which reduce the number of fetuses to be aborted.

In your mind.

I kind of don't care. In fact, I am glad abortion is legal because it pisses off the religious assholes.

If you guys were serious about less abortion, you'd support paid family leave, universal health care, sex education, contraception, all of which reduce the number of fetuses to be aborted.
it has nothing to do with my mind,,

science proved a long time ago life begins at conception,, and the dictionary is very clear that a fetus is a human child along with its clear an abortion is the death of that child,,

Democrats go wild about killing humans that happen to be in the mom. Kinda of crazy when you think about it.
How about those (R) women quit having abortions, until then your word salad of blaming (D) is invalid.......just blaming one side for what both sides do.

Here's the problem with your logic.

2/3rd of fertilized zygotes never attach to the uterine wall.
20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
1/3rd of them end in abortion

The thing about seeds is the vast majority of them don't become plants. In fact, they are designed that way, that the vast majority will be eaten so a few will be carried away to somewhere they can grow.

There's just nothing special about a fetus.
Two humans created it. And since humans created it, it is definitely human.
There is a huge difference in nature vs humans. Nature is blamed for killing humans such as in Hurricanes yet Nature is never prosecuted. So when humans in the female do not make it, Nature will not be put on trial. Abortion is the deliberate act of taking a human life though not yet born. It dies. It is often shredded like lettuce. It is really inhuman to do it.

In your mind.

politics has nothing to do with abortion,, so lets stay on tiopic OK,,

To those of us with three-digit IQ's, the Dobbs decision took abortion off the table as a FEDERAL issue. It is a matter for the States to decide, period. In fact, if Congress passed a law trying to establish a Federal/National position on abortion, "we" all know that law would be nullified as unconstitutional as quickly as a case could be brought and appealed up through the Federal court pyramid.

But look at what has happened in recent months. Our Addled President has openly stated that if he were permitted to do so, he would pass just such an unconstitutional law to "protect a woman's so-called Right to Choose." And although we all know that he is no Constitutional scholar, even he knows that is bullshit.

Democrat (Biden) television ads have grotesquely painted a picture of some woman rushing to an out-of-state abortion clinic being stopped by police and forced to do a pregnancy test. [A pox on the house of every Leftist who was involved in any way with that abortion of an ad].

Clearly, the Democrats are determined to make this non-issue their biggest pitch in the coming general election campaign.

What can you say about this? They are knowingly focusing on something they know the President can literally do NOTHING about, in the hope that their voters are too ignorant to realize it.

And of course, the Media, far from pointing out Democrat duplicity, are constantly posting articles and opinion pieces that support this false Narrative of Biden "protecting abortion rights."

Sometimes I think the Left is stupid, but in this case, I think it's evil.
Ugh nothing is more obnoxious than a Republican who thinks he is an intellectual thinker

In your mind.

Who pays for family leave? Do the taxpayers have sex with the woman as well? Abortion is far less than health care. It is how to take human life and cause the human in the female to end up in the garbage. A life died and now it's garbage and it pleases you. Amazing.

science proved a long time ago life begins at conception,, and the dictionary is very clear that a fetus is a human child along with its clear an abortion is the death of that child,,
Glad you aren't blaming abortions on just (D) like Robert W post #86, below, and you acknowledge that abortions are done involving women from the entire political spectrum.

But other Democrats go wild about killing humans that happen to be in the mom.

Life began 4 billion years ago and is an ongoing process.
Most zygotes that are conceived never become babies.

politics has nothing to do with abortion,, so lets stay on tiopic OK,,

the thread is entitled "Democrats and the abortion issue".

I think this has to do with politics. Oh,wait, and it's the politics forum.

Glad you aren't blaming abortions on just (D) like Robert W post #86, below, and you acknowledge that abortions are done involving women from the entire political spectrum.
well the dems are the ones campaigning on them,,

who ever said women from all spectrums werent getting abortions??

I have never blamed abortions only on democrats. But it is they who love them to the point they want them to be common as raising chickens. Billions of abortions make the Democrats happy and that is why you and other Democrats keep this going.

Notice that no Democrat gloats at how many Abortions he or she has had or caused. They are ashamed to tell us how many dozens they caused. If they love them so much, tell us how it worked out for themselves. Did they enjoy killing off a child they created?

I target the lawmakers. If a R proposes abortion is legal, I do target them too.

Life began 4 billion years ago and is an ongoing process.
Most zygotes that are conceived never become babies.

the thread is entitled "Democrats and the abortion issue".

I think this has to do with politics. Oh,wait, and it's the politics forum.
stupid words games arent helping you,,

we arent talking about the ones that natuarlly die out,,

we are talking about ther ones being killed by abortions,,

what is or isnt a human life isnt a political issue,,

what to do with human lives which is what youre trying to making it to kill that human life,,

just admit its a human life and you want to be legal to kill it while its still in the mothers womb and we can go from there,,

all these stupid words games are boring me and making you look like a fucking idiot,,

Science tells us that human life begins at conception. You all believe in science, don't you?

That is NOT what the majority of Women want.
You know this ^^^^^^.
I dont care what a majority of what women want,,,

abortion is murder plain and simple,,

just admit its a human life and you want to be legal to kill it while its still in the mothers womb and we can go from there,,

all these stupid words games are boring me and making you look like a fucking idiot,,

stupid words games arent helping you,,

we arent talking about the ones that natuarlly die out,,

we are talking about ther ones being killed by abortions,,

what is or isnt a human life isnt a political issue,,

what to do with human lives which is what youre trying to making it to kill that human life,,

They should try to take the view of the party aborted. While not born and not able to tell us it's view, we know life loves to survive. It fights to survive. And when the life can't fight, we it's guardians fight for it's right to survive.

How about those (R) women quit having abortions, until then your word salad of blaming (D) is invalid.......just blaming one side for what both sides do.
So your objection is who I blame but not the killing of the human in her.

Gee, you are political too I see.

Forum List

Back