How to "Make America Great Again"

So does rebuilding our roads, bridges, water systems, etc. But the Republican base was hostile to that idea when Obama proposed it.

Trump is sounding like a leftist, i.e. Bernie Sanders, when he says that instead of spending $5 trillion on the war in Iraq, we should have spent it on infrastructure.

Funny how people can support a policy they adamantly opposed depending on who is proposing it.

It's nice that Trump says something, he has yet to detail anything on how he would accomplish anything he says.

So does rebuilding our roads, bridges, water systems, etc. But the Republican base was hostile to that idea when Obama proposed it.

Trump is sounding like a leftist, i.e. Bernie Sanders, when he says that instead of spending $5 trillion on the war in Iraq, we should have spent it on infrastructure.

Funny how people can support a policy they adamantly opposed depending on who is proposing it.

It's nice that Trump says something, he has yet to detail anything on how he would accomplish anything he says.
He posted the detail on his web site. I posted a link almost every time an idiot says he didnt. I cant post links with my tablet or i would do so again. Google trumps issues.

Not half as funny as watching you Establishment Types SHIT yourselves at the thought of having to support Cruz because he's the only one who can beat Trump.

Cruz can't run for President. According to the Constitution, Native born are whose parents (plural) are American citizens. McCain, George Romney, and Goldwater were born outside of the United States, but whose parents were both US citizens.

Let's compile a list of all the ways to Make America Great Again
  • Mock handicapped people
  • Call decorated POWs "losers"
  • Get your military advice by watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Insult Seventh-Day Adventists
  • Threaten lawsuits against someone running negative ads against you
  • Be super thin-skinned that you feel the need to insult everyone and anyone
  • Say that a woman can't be President because she's ugly
What else?

It's been several weeks now, I think we can double your list. :)

The Stimulus package was, and did to a large part, address our infrastructure. Remember the signs proclaiming Obama was funding the road program?

the problem is that just saying we should do something and not having the money to do it is the problem. It is not like we have excess money sitting in a bank. Tax receipts are at historic highs yet spending continues to out pace the increase. I do agree I would rather have spent the money on infrastructure then a war but Mrs. Clinton and Congress disagreed.

We have a 30+trillion dollar bill from the 2007-08 Bush crash. Paying off old debts is the problem.

The Stimulus package was, and did to a large part, address our infrastructure. Remember the signs proclaiming Obama was funding the road program?

the problem is that just saying we should do something and not having the money to do it is the problem. It is not like we have excess money sitting in a bank. Tax receipts are at historic highs yet spending continues to out pace the increase. I do agree I would rather have spent the money on infrastructure then a war but Mrs. Clinton and Congress disagreed.

We have a 30+trillion dollar bill from the 2007-08 Bush crash. Paying off old debts is the problem.

The crash that the newly elected Democrat congress caused? That crash? The Trillions that Obama spent, not Bush, that trillions of dollars?

The way to make America great again is for people like you to move the hell to somewhere you already like the way they do things.

So are you naming the possum you are trying to catch "Joe" so you can personalize it?

I calling the piece of shit that can't keep a job Joe because he expects the government to take care of him. I'm tired of supporting you and your family. It's high time you keep a job more than a week at a time and stop using food stamps.

Good point. Let's update.
  • Get your military advice watching TV shows
  • Brand all Mexican immigrants as rapists, criminals, drug mules, and "some, I assume, are good people."
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
  • Ask Iowans how stupid are they?
  • Say that some protesters deserve to get roughed up.
  • Be a rassler
  • Stereotype Jews as not wanting to give anyone money
  • Deny entry into the country based on religion "until we know what's going on," including Americans of that religion
  • Praise the mob for the work they did for you.
  • Bask in the adulation of an anti-American who kills journalists and opposition politicians, shuts down the press, annexes the territory of a sovereign nation, and support those who shoot down passenger planes, then apologize for him by equivocating that America is no better because the US "does a lot of killing too."
  • Introduce the word "schlonged" into the American political lexicon and apply it to your potential opponent, who is female.

Good point. Let's update.
  • Get your military advice watching TV shows
  • Be a crazy birfer
  • Create a database of all persons of a specific religion
  • Ask Iowans how stupid are they?
  • Say that some protesters deserve to get roughed up.
  • Be a rassler
  • Stereotype Jews as not wanting to give anyone money
  • Deny entry into the country based on religion "until we know what's going on," including Americans of that religion
  • Praise the mob for the work they did for you.
  • Bask in the adulation of an anti-American who kills journalists and opposition politicians, shuts down the press, annexes the territory of a sovereign nation, and support those who shoot down passenger planes, then apologize for him by equivocating that America is no better because the US "does a lot of killing too."
  • Introduce the word "schlonged" into the American political lexicon and apply it to your potential opponent, who is female.

That all sounds pretty great. (sarcasm)

I calling the piece of shit that can't keep a job Joe because he expects the government to take care of him. I'm tired of supporting you and your family. It's high time you keep a job more than a week at a time and stop using food stamps.

Guy, more Tax dollars go into the South from the North than the other way around. You Cleetus types are the ones living large on the gummit dime.

Guy, more Tax dollars go into the South from the North than the other way around. You Cleetus types are the ones living large on the gummit dime.

In my State, it's the only blue district in the State that gets far more than any of the other red ones. What that means is it's the over 60% black district that's living large and making the rest of the responsible white majority districts look bad.

In my State, it's the only blue district in the State that gets far more than any of the other red ones. What that means is it's the over 60% black district that's living large and making the rest of the responsible white majority districts look bad.

Wow, it's like you can't go ten minutes without complaining about "the blacks", can you?

It's not a complaint when it's true.

When the blacks quit complaining about white people owing them something, I'll stop saying something about them doing it.

Those that live in that district aren't black. They're *******. There's a difference. It's easy to tell because they keep electing one of their own to the House.

The Hilldabeast thinks America will be great again if she is elected President so she can be put into a position to shakedown more countries for more money. She was just warming up as Secretary of State. As President she can bring in the big bucks.

God bless the United States of America where a corrupt incompetent forth rate lying scumbag lawyer can scam hundreds of millions of dollars and be President.

God bless the United States of America for having a country full of uneducated low information idiots that would vote for her.

Forum List

Back