How Old Do You The Earth Is?

Some changes don't work out and that species dies off, like the Neanderthal's who couldn't adapt to the coming ice age and died out. But changes keep coming constantly to every living organism.
That is exactly my point. Why are supposed transitional species extinct if they were better adapted ? if they are extinct how did they pass on their traits ?

Transitional species evolve, and don't go extinct. Neanderthals weren't a transitional species, they were an offshoot species that died out because they couldn't adapt fast enough to their changing surroundings.
Sure they go extinct or would you like to point out a transitional species from supposed human evolution that is not a chimp and still alive ? We don't know if neanderthals died out because they couldn't adapt or they were consumed by the human population.
I was watching a show on neanderthals just last week, they made a pretty good case for neanderthals dying out because of climate change and that genetically, they hadn't mated with humans very much. Was very interesting. But whatever.

Transitional species evolve and keep going, they don't go extinct. But again, whatever. lol. It's just about how we use a certain word.
Conjecture is what this theory is based on,not evidence.
evolution is based on fossil evidence. What evidence do you have that a magical being poofed everything into existence?
Oh my, the worst evidence you could have pointed to,to support your belief. Irreducible Complexity and the evidence of purposeful design. Now let me ask you the same question, What evidence do you have showing that life just poofed itself in to existence without the aid of a designer to oversee the process.

Irreducible Complexity and the evidence of purposeful design.

the complexity of the physiology requires purposeful design that is observable over time with a beginning simplicity to equivalent structural adaptations.

for your purposes (biblical), why is the more complex not found in the earliest recordings of life on Earth - at the same time ?

also why is purposeful design not found in rock formations such as a finished sculpture predating micro organisms.

The cell and all it's components are not complex in your opinion ,really ? Once again you are basing it off the belief less complex organisms came first.

and what evidence do you have contrary to established scientific evidence on the subject.

what established scientific evidence?.....

Some changes don't work out and that species dies off, like the Neanderthal's who couldn't adapt to the coming ice age and died out. But changes keep coming constantly to every living organism.
That is exactly my point. Why are supposed transitional species extinct if they were better adapted ? if they are extinct how did they pass on their traits ?

Transitional species evolve, and don't go extinct. Neanderthals weren't a transitional species, they were an offshoot species that died out because they couldn't adapt fast enough to their changing surroundings.
Sure they go extinct or would you like to point out a transitional species from supposed human evolution that is not a chimp and still alive ? We don't know if neanderthals died out because they couldn't adapt or they were consumed by the human population.
I was watching a show on neanderthals just last week, they made a pretty good case for neanderthals dying out because of climate change and that genetically, they hadn't mated with humans very much. Was very interesting. But whatever.

Transitional species evolve and keep going, they don't go extinct. But again, whatever. lol. It's just about how we use a certain word.
evolution is based on fossil evidence. What evidence do you have that a magical being poofed everything into existence?
Oh my, the worst evidence you could have pointed to,to support your belief. Irreducible Complexity and the evidence of purposeful design. Now let me ask you the same question, What evidence do you have showing that life just poofed itself in to existence without the aid of a designer to oversee the process.

the complexity of the physiology requires purposeful design that is observable over time with a beginning simplicity to equivalent structural adaptations.

for your purposes (biblical), why is the more complex not found in the earliest recordings of life on Earth - at the same time ?

also why is purposeful design not found in rock formations such as a finished sculpture predating micro organisms.

The cell and all it's components are not complex in your opinion ,really ? Once again you are basing it off the belief less complex organisms came first.

and what evidence do you have contrary to established scientific evidence on the subject.

the question was first ask of the biblicists ...

images

and where is the "evidence of purposeful design" found in Earths rock formations the same as Botticelli's sculpture of Venus ?

it was the latter question that gave added relevance to the former - what is your biblical explanation for the evolution of Marble ?

However old the earth and universe are, is there anyone who can dispute that the earth and universe appear to be very, very old? I'm no expert but I know the geology of the earth and the physics of the universe point to them being many times older than the thousands of years claimed by YECs.

The established scientific evidence you're in denial of.

images

and where is the "evidence of purposeful design" found in Earths rock formations the same as Botticelli's sculpture of Venus ?

images

So, is anyone in disagreement that there is nothing magical or supernatural about rocks and sculpture?

images

Since all living organisms are made up of living cells my question to you still stands. Let me guess, you're gonna just keep regurgitating what you have been taught that all living organisms evolved from less complex organisms with no proof. Did the cell get more complex ?

I can't answer that question for other planets but we can see how this planet is just right for living organisms. Why did you deflect from my question about the cell being complex ?

images

it was the latter question that gave added relevance to the former - what is your biblical explanation for the evolution of Marble ?

Good, you can be rational enough to recognize something that has been designed,the question is,why can't you see it in living organisms ? and the convenience of a planet like the one we inhabit that provides living organisms what they need.

images

Since all living organisms are made up of living cells my question to you still stands. Let me guess, you're gonna just keep regurgitating what you have been taught that all living organisms evolved from less complex organisms with no proof. Did the cell get more complex ?

I can't answer that question for other planets but we can see how this planet is just right for living organisms. Why did you deflect from my question about the cell being complex ?

images

There's abundant evidence that less complex organisms evolve into more complex organisms.

You need to sign up for those night courses In the biological sciences as I instructed you to do.

images

There's abundant evidence that less complex organisms evolve into more complex organisms.

You need to sign up for those night courses In the biological sciences as I instructed you to do.
I didn't think it would take you very long to show up. Please provide this evidence and not just someones opinion. Explain it in detail.

images

I didn't think it would take you very long to show up. Please provide this evidence and not just someones opinion. Explain it in detail.

Did bacteria develop into more complex cells much earlier in evolution than thought -- ScienceDaily

Start here.

When are going to enroll in those night courses.

images

Did bacteria develop into more complex cells much earlier in evolution than thought -- ScienceDaily

Start here.

Well if I did I would be teaching the courses but thank you for your concern. Well let's start with what you posted. You mean their earlier opinions might have been wrong ? How do you know they were accurate in their interpretations of the evidence of them evolving? please explain how bacteria became more complex since we see bacteria remain bacteria lol.

images

we've had folks argue that gravity evolved.....that organic chemicals evolved......now some rockhead thinks rocks evolved.....

The established scientific evidence you're in denial of.
what established scientific evidence am I in denial of?.....

I thought you would run off for a copy and paste job,are you enrolled in some of those night courses yet ? I will wait for you to start presenting a rational response.

images

if you've taken one of those night courses, perhaps you have a textbook example of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism that you'd like to share with the class....

images

Start here.

Well if I did I would be teaching the courses but thank you for your concern. Well let's start with what you posted. You mean their earlier opinions might have been wrong ? How do you know they were accurate in their interpretations of the evidence of them evolving? please explain how bacteria became more complex since we see bacteria remain bacteria lol.
All of your questions have been addressed previously. Science relies on processes that demand repeatable results and peer review.

How does someone test and publish peer reviewed literature on talking snakes?

How is it that you're so science illiterate?

Answer: for someone like you who gets his data on paleontology from Harun Yahya, that answers the question: How is it that you're so science illiterate?

images

if you've taken one of those night courses, perhaps you have a textbook example of a single celled organism evolving into a multicelled organism that you'd like to share with the class....
If you've gotten leave from your madrassah, tell us about talking snakes.

images

Start here.

All of your questions have been addressed previously. Science relies on processes that demand repeatable results
show us some repeated results.....shucks, show us some once in a lifetime results.....show us anything......

Forum List

Back