Democrats and the Abortion Issue

oh for the love of god would you stop playing stupid word games,,
You really can't handle disagreement can you.

the mother allowed her self to get prego so she has to live with what shes done,,,
Thats a morality opinion. The child could have been wanted, but tests show fetal abnormalities. birth control could have failed. She could have been raped. Medical conditions for her could have worsened to where she is now at risk medically. Clearly she did not want this to happen.

your word games are for you to justify you being a sadistic baby killer so save them for the mirror,,
I really wish you would vary up your insults pig fuucker, it gets boring. How is one a baby killer for having a discussion, ON A DISCUSSION BOARD, smoothbrain?

You really can't handle disagreement can you.

Thats a morality opinion. The child could have been wanted, but tests show fetal abnormalities. birth control could have failed. She could have been raped. Medical conditions for her could have worsened to where she is now at risk medically. Clearly she did not want this to happen.

I really wish you would vary up your insults pig fuucker, it gets boring. How is one a baby killer for having a discussion, ON A DISCUSSION BOARD, smoothbrain?
what I cant stand is lies to justify the murder of innocent children,,

no one wants to control womens bodies because the child being killed isnt her body,,,

your problem is youre saying all this for yourself to justify the guilt you feel supporting the murder of innocent children,,

so save your word games for the mirror,,,

The GOP is trying to criminalize all of the above, and IVF to boot. There’s a reason their radical social agenda is toxic even in red states.
murder is already criminalized,, the baby killers on the left have managed to get a carve out to murder their own children,,,

have a nice day,,

The GOP is trying to criminalize all of the above, and IVF to boot. There’s a reason their radical social agenda is toxic even in red states.

This from Trump - about using surveillance on pregnant women.
n handed to the states following the supreme court’s overturning of the right to a termination in Roe v Wade. He said he might contemplate Republican states putting pregnant women under surveillance to monitor whether they had abortions beyond the state’s designated ban.

“I think they might do that,” Trump said.

what I cant stand is lies to justify the murder of innocent children,,
no one wants to control womens bodies because the child being killed isnt her body,,,
You literally do. By eliminating abortion you are controlling their bodies. If you disagree, ask one.

your problem is youre saying all this for yourself to justify the guilt you feel supporting the murder of innocent children,,
I have no guilt. Guilt requires doing something wrong.

so save your word games for the mirror,,,
You are fascinated with mirrors.

You literally do. By eliminating abortion you are controlling their bodies. If you disagree, ask one.

Suggesting the state should be monitoring women’s pregnancies and prosecuting them based on the outcome is some sick shit. Standard fare for the radicals in the GOP, though.

please dont tell me you think I care what trump says about this??

dud your guilt it written all over the page,,

youre desperate for me to side with you and wont stop trying to convince me,,

I have stated scientific fact over and over and backed it up with definitions of words to support them,,,

all youre doing is trying to convince yourself that these facts arent true,,,

Suggesting the state should be monitoring women’s pregnancies and prosecuting them based on the outcome is some sick shit. Standard fare for the radicals in the GOP, though.
making abortions illegal is not monitoring their pregnancies and jailing the doctor and mother if she knew the whole truth for an intentional act that resulted in the death of a child is not an outcome,, its an intentional act,,

as usual lying is the only way you baby killing fucks can make an argument on the issue,,,

please dont tell me you think I care what trump says about this??
I don't. That wasn't in response to you.

dud your guilt it written all over the page,,
Guilt for posting on a message board. You are a fun Russobot.

youre desperate for me to side with you and wont stop trying to convince me,,
No, I am just discussing on a board. No one convinces anyone of anything here.

I have stated scientific fact over and over
Opinions you mean.

and backed it up with definitions of words to support them,,,
Must have been on another thread.

all youre doing is trying to convince yourself that these facts arent true,,,
You must be getting tired. You're ESL notes are starting to appear.

making abortions illegal is not monitoring their pregnancies and jailing the doctor and mother if she knew the whole truth for an intentional act that resulted in the death of a child is not an outcome,, its an intentional act,,

as usual lying is the only way you baby killing fucks can make an argument on the issue,,,

Most Americans are disturbed by the way you sickos get your jollies. “Monitoring” women, and jailing or killing women and doctors are bizarre, fringe positions.

I don't. That wasn't in response to you.

Guilt for posting on a message board. You are a fun Russobot.

No, I am just discussing on a board. No one convinces anyone of anything here.

Opinions you mean.

Must have been on another thread.

You must be getting tired. You're ESL notes are starting to appear.
it is a scientific fact that life begins at conception,,

it is by definition that a fetus is the offspring of a mammal/human being still in the womb,,
also by definition another word for offspring is child,,

so a fetus is not a clump of cells but a human child

and also by definition an abortion results in the DEATH of a fetus,, ie a human child

the government has backed this up by making it if you kill a pregnant women and the child dies you are charged with two deaths not one,,

also the feds have protected eagle eggs because theres an eagle inside of it just like theres a human child inside the mother,,,

to argue these facts is to deny truth and reality itself,,

so you might be OK with the intentional killing of a human child but some of us are not,,

and it has nothing to do with controlling a womens body,,

its a singular issue,,

DONT MURDER CHILDREN

Not really.

Hey, I get you guys feel strongly about Globby, but it's just not your say.

It's really not, but I'll keep asking the question... If we made your belief law, how would you enforce it?

The Philippines have the kinds of crazy laws you want. Yet Filipina women have 500K to 800K abortions a year. (More per capita than the US).

Even you got the crazy laws you wanted, police won't bother to investigate, prosecutors won't bother to indict, and juries won't convict.

If I ever found myself on an abortion case, I wouldn't care if you had video of the abortion provider throwing Globby across the room and yelling "THREE POINTS!" when it hits the medical waste container. I'll vote to acquit. So will about half the country.

some countries already approve killing adult humans who committed no crimes. Some have argued to kill children up to the age of 6 by the parents consent. You are insensitive to human life. So it is fine with you to slaughter it.

Forum List

Back