Judge Threatens Jail For Trump After Holding Him In Contempt

He's not a criminal defendant??

Do you not know he's on trial for purportedly committing crimes?

Do you know you're crazy?

Do you know you're sucking Tiny?
he isn't a criminal, got something he was found guilty of?

• O.J. Simpson Trial, 1995: The trial of O.J. Simpson featured a prominent gag order aimed at limiting pretrial publicity that could bias potential jurors.

Post 269.

See ya in a month.

You guys are such idiots. OJ Simpson himself wasn't gagged. I said give me a name of another defendant that was gagged, not another trial where they used gag orders. 🙄

The best solution for Trump supporters would be to vote for Trump and get everybody they know to vote for Trump plus make every effort to insure the next election is honest and above board.

Jailing Trump for violating a gag order would likely give him an overwhelming victory in November over Joe Biden. People would see how unfairly he is being treated. All the other people involved are free to say nasty things about Trump but he is not allowed to criticize them In return.
All the other people, stopped when the trial started.

You can still vote for who you want, including Trump. Nothing has changed.
Nobody is stopping you from voting for whomever you want.
Yes, absolutely. I should have followed up with that.

I think many of your sister Democrats are under the illusion that, if only Trump can be convicted, nobody will be able to vote for him, or won’t want to vote for him.

You should probably explain to them in language they can understand, that Trump supporters are not going to say “oh he was convicted? I guess that’s it then! We have no choice but to allow the lawfare to have worked. Let’s see… Should I vote for Biden, or should I just stay home?”

That’s a fantasy. Every illegitimate legal move against Trump has only made his support grow stronger.

But a lot of Democrats know that. The only point of this Manhattan trial is to confine Trump to a courtroom. I guess they figure with Biden confined to his in-home daycare, it would level the playing field.

Yes, absolutely. I should have followed up with that.

I think many of your sister Democrats are under the illusion that, if only Trump can be convicted, nobody will be able to vote for him, or won’t want to vote for him.

You should probably explain to them in language they can understand, that Trump supporters are not going to say “oh he was convicted? I guess that’s it then! We have no choice but to allow the lawfare to have worked. Let’s see… Should I vote for Biden, or should I just stay home?”

That’s a fantasy. Every illegitimate legal move against Trump has only made his support grow stronger.

Mud, a lot of Democrats know that. The only point of this Manhattan trial is to confine Trump to a courtroom. I guess they figure with Biden confined to his in-home daycare, it would level the playing field.

Actually everyone I know understands that you MAGA folks will vote for Trump no matter what.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any votes, he was speaking of you.

The sad part, in my view at least, is you think that kind of abject loyalty is something to be proud of.

I honestly think if a video came out tomorrow of Trump raping someone you all would still vote for him.

nope, doesn't work like that.

Retard, words have meaning, even though you don't know what they mean.

criminal defendant

Definition: A criminal defendant is a person who has been accused of committing a crime and is facing charges in a court of law.

Example: John has been arrested for stealing a car. He is now a criminal defendant and will have to appear in court to defend himself against the charges.

Explanation: The example illustrates the definition of a criminal defendant by showing how someone who has been accused of a crime becomes a defendant in a criminal proceeding. John is facing charges and will have to defend himself in court, which is a common situation for criminal defendants.

Again, why do you post here? Do you want everyone here to see you're crazy?

Actually everyone I know understands that you MAGA folks will vote for Trump no matter what.

When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose any votes, he was speaking of you.

The sad part, in my view at least, is you think that kind of abject loyalty is something to be proud of.

I honestly think if a video came out tomorrow of Trump raping someone you all would still vote for him.
Yes, I understand that every so often you have to get a TDS rent out of your system. I hope you feel better now.

Meanwhile, I’ve seen posters on this very Four expect that if Trump is ever convicted of anything, he will be taken off of ballots. And of course, I’ve seen posters who have predicted that if Trump is ever convicted of anything enough of his supporters will abandon him for him to lose the election.

Since you understand the folly of that, he might do your sister Democrats a favor and explain it to them.

Meanwhile, I’ve seen posters on this very Four expect that if Trump is ever convicted of anything, he will be taken off of ballots. And of course, I’ve seen posters who have predicted that if Trump is ever convicted of anything enough of his supporters will abandon him for him to lose the election.

The people saying these things do not understand the cult mindset. None of those things would stop you all from supporting Trump. Nothing will stop you all from supporting Trump.

Trump says a few things right every now and then, and his view of his voters was spot on.

The only point of this Manhattan trial is to confine Trump to a courtroom. I guess they figure with Biden confined to his in-home daycare, it would level the playing field.
I thought the point was trial and whether he was guilty, and if guilty assess the appropriate punishment.

Retard, words have meaning, even though you don't know what they mean.

criminal defendant
Definition: A criminal defendant is a person who has been accused of committing a crime and is facing charges in a court of law.
Example: John has been arrested for stealing a car. He is now a criminal defendant and will have to appear in court to defend himself against the charges.
Explanation: The example illustrates the definition of a criminal defendant by showing how someone who has been accused of a crime becomes a defendant in a criminal proceeding. John is facing charges and will have to defend himself in court, which is a common situation for criminal defendants.

Again, why do you post here? Do you want everyone here to see you're crazy?
sorry, he's a defendant. Period.

sorry, he's a defendant. Period.

Denying words found in the dictionary doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means you're a crybaby who can't deal with reality.

200w.gif

Denying words found in the dictionary doesn't mean they don't exist. It just means you're a crybaby who can't deal with reality.

200w.gif
no, I'm not. Criminal is a word in the dictionary.

It isn't what DJT is, he is a defendant.

The people saying these things do not understand the cult mindset. None of those things would stop you all from supporting Trump. Nothing will stop you all from supporting Trump.

Trump says a few things right every now and then, and his view of his voters was spot on.
What is your prediction for the election?

Forum List

Back