Happy Earth Day!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I gotta be honest here, I'm not feel'in it Lefties. I mean, the Earth never has a "love people day". No, the earth only spends its time trying to irradicate humans in a myriad of ways. In fact, the earth is kinda like the DNC in that respect. It's just a death cult of a myriad of schemes to reduce population levels.

As I result, I plan on driving around in an SUV all day while eating cans of beans for you carbon enthusiasts out there.

I gotta be honest here, I'm not feel'in it Lefties. I mean, the Earth never has a "love people day". No, the earth only spends its time trying to irradicate humans in a myriad of ways. In fact, the earth is kinda like the DNC in that respect. It's just a death cult of a myriad of schemes to reduce population levels.

As I result, I plan on driving around in an SUV all day while eating cans of beans for you carbon enthusiasts out there.
Earth Day shows that 'you gotta serve somebody" (Dylan) and this the most dullard master you can serve

Al Gore and his BFF, the late Ira Einhorn started this event back in 1977 to celebrate Environmental Whackoism.

Great day for a parade of pickups rollin' coal in front of the WH or other extremist hangouts.

fuck the earth, there are profits to be made
1713790509086.png

The earth is one, tough son of a bitch piece of rock.
There is nothing humans can do to harm it.

It will survive regardless of what humans do.
Humans may not be so lucky
Here is what you do, lie flat on the ground with your face to the floor and give the earth a hug and give it a good kiss.

Who knows, the laws today may even allow you to marry the earth and with the right surgeries, you may even be able to have rocks as offspring.

Here is what you do, lie flat on the ground with your face to the floor and give the earth a hug and give it a good kiss.

Who knows, the laws today may even allow you to marry the earth and with the right surgeries, you may even be able to have rocks as offspring.
Why don’t you go take a shit in your drinking water and suck on the tailpipe of your car and see how that works out?

Are you married? ... are you interested? ... a few deciduous trees along the north-side is all we're asking ... we've plenty of volunteers, won't cost you a red cent ...
Gee, how to respond to reiny who dont know their ass from a hole in the ground and posts bullshit?

A few trees? More like millions upon millions of trees from south america's rain forest to Maine.

It already costs much more than a red cent, $6 trillion a year world wide

My electric bill went up 40%

My taxes went up $4k a year.

No one cares wtf you do, loser :eusa_shhh:

No one is paying any attention to you outside of here. No one.

Forum List

Back