Happy Earth Day!!

No one cares wtf you do, loser :eusa_shhh:

No one is paying any attention to you outside of here. No one.
1713794503060.png

Why don’t you go take a shit in your drinking water and suck on the tailpipe of your car and see how that works out?
"Why don’t you go take a shit in your drinking water and suck on the tailpipe of your car and see how that works out?" -- First Prize

Imagine many people enjoying this...

Imagine people enjoying that, and it somehow triggering misfits like this Votto

Here is what you do, lie flat on the ground with your face to the floor and give the earth a hug and give it a good kiss.

Who knows, the laws today may even allow you to marry the earth and with the right surgeries, you may even be able to have rocks as offspring.
The Invitation

How dumb can a poster be? This Votto , never saw it coming. I guess living in a safe bubble can leave one clueless and unaware.

We're still paying aluminum smelting rates ... renewables are the cheapest here ... far and away cheapest ...
Are you ignorant, stupid, or a liar?
“The rate increase reflects the need to invest in the reliability and resiliency of PGE’s system, advance policy objectives like equity and clean energy

Washington and Oregon utilities raising electricity rates​

The Commission-approved general rate case price changes include:

• Residential 17.2%
  • Commercial 15.9%
  • Industrial 11.0%
Update (October 23rd, 2023): This post has been updated to reflect current Seattle-area utility rate increases.

Seattle City Light will increase rates in January 2024 after experiencing a significant decline in hydropower production due to unfavorable weather conditions

Prostate Stretched said:
No one cares wtf you do, loser :eusa_shhh:

No one is paying any attention to you outside of here. No one.

And you think you are being paid attention to?

Last edited:
The wife and I spent some time participating in a clean the beach event Saturday. The crowd was about double the normal size for Earth Day.

I gotta be honest here, I'm not feel'in it Lefties. I mean, the Earth never has a "love people day". No, the earth only spends its time trying to irradicate humans in a myriad of ways. In fact, the earth is kinda like the DNC in that respect. It's just a death cult of a myriad of schemes to reduce population levels.

As I result, I plan on driving around in an SUV all day while eating cans of beans for you carbon enthusiasts out there.
In honor of Earth Day, I had some boxes, tires, and other odds and ends that I returned to their base constituents through rapid oxidation via application of heat.

I gotta be honest here, I'm not feel'in it Lefties. I mean, the Earth never has a "love people day". No, the earth only spends its time trying to irradicate humans in a myriad of ways. In fact, the earth is kinda like the DNC in that respect. It's just a death cult of a myriad of schemes to reduce population levels.

As I result, I plan on driving around in an SUV all day while eating cans of beans for you carbon enthusiasts out there.

A little-known fact about Earth Day: An environmentalist named "Ira Einhorn" was the co-founder of Earth Day.

He was also known as the "Unicorn Killer." He murdered his ex-girlfriend and composted her body.

True story. The Wikipedia page doesn't mention the fact that he was the co-founder, only that he spoke at the first Earth Day celebration. Of course they're not going to mention that.

Ira Einhorn - Wikipedia

Earth Day co-founder killed, composted girlfriend

He was at the original Earth Day — and he killed and composted his girlfriend

FLASHBACK: Earth Day Co-Founder Killed, Composted His Girlfriend

Ira Einhorn, Earth Day's Dirty Secret > Hawaii Free Press

Don’t Forget: Earth Day Co-Founder was Killer Ira Einhorn | National Review

Last edited:

I celebrated by murdering my neighbors and composting them.

Forum List

Back