Trump accuses Manhattan judge of rigging 2024 election (an hour ago)

Trump May be many things, but lazy isn’t one of them.
perfect answer.

But the dims want to remain dim. They shut their ears like the hear-no-evil monkey when it comes to hearing anything good about Trump.

Cnn told them to hate him, you know.

And they dutifully comply.:blahblah:

I was hoping for intelligent commentary

But then I saw the avatars of liberals.

sigh

I hear this all the time

tRump can and does speak all he wants

He just can’t hassle witnesses or members of the court

Or their families

tRump love the theater of it all

Plus, he can’t shut up

He wants drama theater

I would have thought that a cold courtroom would have been good for a snowflake
Do TDS lefties really believe this B.S.?

I'm still lauging.

No wonder we love Trump. He speaks the truth and doesn't care if anyone is "offended,"

(a word we have come to despise, btw).

LOL
While Trump can get overboard at times all these so called indictments were timed by the dems (with democrat jury pools that would convict Trump of killing Lincoln if called on to do so.) to make sure the trials would occur in 2024, get a conviction before Nov 2024 so they yell Trump is a convict. Appeals won't be done until after Nov so when the phony convictions are thrown out the dems won't care so long as it served their political purposes before hand.

Trump is probably always in campaign mode. Are any of his trials going to be televised?

probably not. the left knows how that will go

LOL

(ie: not in their favor)
Good point. You’d think the left would want to broadcast his guilt all over the world

I'm not sold on the notion a conviction is a foregone conclusion. In this day and age there is a good chance someone or more than one will hang this jury just get on the talks show circuit. Liberals are drama queens and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Can't argue, a gag order so you can't campaign?
Why not campaign in Wisconsin, or Michigan, or Pennsylvania, Arizona....a long way from Manhattan?
Why not campaign instead of going golfing?
I don't get it.

------------------------------------------------------

The defendant maintaining his innocence cannot be gagged
Well, that depends.
Why is he being gagged?
What did he do to earn the gagging?
This may just be me, but I think those questions are relevant to the above post by W53.

----------------------------------

leaking Classifieds is against the law but it happens so often, the law, i guess, is irrelevant now.
Well, I sorta kinda believe that may be either ignorance of recent events, or it is willfully ignoring recent events. For example: Jack Texeira.

• BOSTON — Massachusetts Air National Guard member Jack Teixeira pleaded guilty on Monday in federal court to leaking highly classified military documents about the war in Ukraine and other national security secrets. Teixeira’s plea agreement with prosecutors calls for a prison sentence between 11 and nearly 17 years.
  • ------------------------------------------------------------

It's his trial. He has the most to lose. I say let him say whatever he wants... you know, like all Americans are supposed to
Well, there are complications.
Ala' should he broadcast he hates the bailiff? the court clerk? the jurors? the court recorder? any or all witnesses?

If such publicity spread over millions and millions of households by the Truth Social media site.....well, if such publicity would prevent our court system to administer the protocols our laws require, well, yeah I think judicious gagging seems not out of place. Useful, even.
IMHO

-------------------------------------------------

on the grounds he's a political hack)
Why do you allege the judge is a "political hack"?
What do you know? And how do you know it?

---------------------------------------------------------

with democrat jury pools that would convict Trump of killing Lincoln if called on to do so.)
Prove it.
Or confess it is just snowflake hyperbole made for effect.....not substance.
Your choice.

------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
"I'm not sold on the notion a conviction is a foregone conclusion. In this day and age there is a good chance someone or more than one will hang this jury just get on the talks show circuit."

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster Al, funny you mention that.

In this morning's Washington Post there is this Q&A by two reporters who are assigned the 'Trump Trial' beat. They put out their reportage almost daily. And, they do Q&A's.
-----------------------------------------------------

Like this one this morning:

Q: "
Does Trump have to be convicted or acquitted on all 34 counts — or can a jury find him guilty on some and not guilty on others? Is it possible that there can be a hung — or split — jury on just some of the counts?"

"Yes, these scenarios are all possible. The indictment lists 34 felony counts under the same New York statute. Each count represents a separate instance of alleged misconduct. That means that prosecutors are alleging that Trump falsified business records 34 times — and a jury will have to decide whether he committed that crime in each of those 34 instances. The jury could find him guilty in some instances and not guilty in others. In theory, a jury can be hung on a few of the counts — rendering a mistrial on just those counts — and prosecutors could decide to retry Trump on those counts.

-------------------------------------
(And if you need a reminder of what it takes to get a mistrial, guilty or innocent verdict, we answered that question in this newsletter edition.)"

"Have more questions on this or upcoming trials? Email us at [email protected] and [email protected] and check for answers in future newsletters.

Forum List

Back