Trump accuses Manhattan judge of rigging 2024 election (an hour ago)

----------------------------------------------------------

Well, poster Al, funny you mention that.

In this morning's Washington Post there is this Q&A by two reporters who are assigned the 'Trump Trial' beat. They put out their reportage almost daily. And, they do Q&A's.
-----------------------------------------------------

Like this one this morning:

Q: "
Does Trump have to be convicted or acquitted on all 34 counts — or can a jury find him guilty on some and not guilty on others? Is it possible that there can be a hung — or split — jury on just some of the counts?"

"Yes, these scenarios are all possible. The indictment lists 34 felony counts under the same New York statute. Each count represents a separate instance of alleged misconduct. That means that prosecutors are alleging that Trump falsified business records 34 times — and a jury will have to decide whether he committed that crime in each of those 34 instances. The jury could find him guilty in some instances and not guilty in others. In theory, a jury can be hung on a few of the counts — rendering a mistrial on just those counts — and prosecutors could decide to retry Trump on those counts.

-------------------------------------
(And if you need a reminder of what it takes to get a mistrial, guilty or innocent verdict, we answered that question
in this newsletter edition.)"

"Have more questions on this or upcoming trials? Email us at [email protected] and [email protected] and check for answers in future newsletters.
It's all ELECTION INTERFERENCE, sloth.

:rolleyes:

1714557431268.jpeg

I'm still lauging.

No wonder we love Trump. He speaks the truth and doesn't care if anyone is "offended,"

(a word we have come to despise, btw).

LOL
He's daring them to jail him and, at some point, they will probably throw him in the slammer for a few hours, giving him another picture opportunity to help with his campaign and contributions. The left are so stupid.

You implied it. The choice of weasel words was not a mistake. Own it.

One would think the left would not want to allow Trump to use the courtroom to campaign.

Hmm, you’re right..I did imply it, but, in all other instances the left would try to splash this all over the media and tv. Seems like you all would try to have had New York legislation overturn their bans on media coverage, since they are one of 2 states left that ban it….they knew the trial was coming, they could have overturned that ruling so the world could have viewed the trial…but they didn’t. Nobody ever thought of that..did they? By design?

Hmm, you’re right..I did imply it, but, in all other instances the left would try to splash this all over the media and tv.
What a meaningless word salad.

Seems like you all would try to have had New York legislation overturn their bans on media coverage
I would? So now you're upset about a baseless fantasy you just made up about me?

Your posts seem to be in a downward spiral today.

I would? So now you're upset about a baseless fantasy you just made up about me?

Your posts seem to be in a downward spiral today.

To someone who doesn’t like the truth about what was said

would? So now you're upset about a baseless fantasy you just made up about me?

I said “you all” as In the left in general. Since you are on the left, I would certainly include you in that, yes.

The fact that they didn’t, for such a high profile case as this, tells me maybe they didn’t want the case to be televised? Maybe because many in the media, including left wing media, are saying braggs case is flimsy, and the left didn’t want to see his case fall apart in court? Maybe because they didn’t want to see how judge merchan handled this case?

I mean, there are many reasons they should have overturned the law in order to televise it, but they chose not to.

I, for one, would have loved have to watched the case, regardless of the outcome, rather than getting a filtered spin on it from biased media, INCLUDING Fox News…

After all is said and done, and even if Trump is found guilty, he won't go to prison or jail. And he's still going to beat Biden. Not that that's a good thing. But it is what it is.
The democrats screwed the pooch on trying to take him down. Now they've only made him a very popular martyr.

It is really a sad commentary about the critical thinking skills of the followers of P01135809.
Seems they do not know how to differentiate what a "gag" order entails and the full ability for someone to function under such a setting.

Campaign against the Judge? The jury? The whole of Manhattan?
:laughing0301:

It’s ok to disagree, that’s what makes America special!

]Quote]Which is of course even dumber.

How so?
[/QUOTE]
Your fantasy monolithic left wing boogeyman does not exist. It's a paranoid fantasy and a boiler plate toss off that lazy people use when they're trying to convince themselves of something dumb.

Your fantasy monolithic left wing boogeyman does not exist. It's a paranoid fantasy and a boiler plate toss off that lazy people use when they're trying to convince themselves of something dumb.
[/QUOTE]

No, I don’t think that’s it at all. I think you lefty’s have been all about “exposing” Trump, but you all balked at this chance, I just wonder why?

ah, Snapper, he has been.
We’ll see Sonny boy horses ass, he isn’t. Because, he’s still saying exactly what he wants. A legal gag is very specific, this is a very general “don’t talk”
He’s talking as much as his wants to and despite your deceit filled rhetoric, the judge can’t do shit and Knows That.

Forum List

Back