How Old Do You The Earth Is?

Some changes don't work out and that species dies off, like the Neanderthal's who couldn't adapt to the coming ice age and died out. But changes keep coming constantly to every living organism.
That is exactly my point. Why are supposed transitional species extinct if they were better adapted ? if they are extinct how did they pass on their traits ?

Transitional species evolve, and don't go extinct. Neanderthals weren't a transitional species, they were an offshoot species that died out because they couldn't adapt fast enough to their changing surroundings.
Sure they go extinct or would you like to point out a transitional species from supposed human evolution that is not a chimp and still alive ? We don't know if neanderthals died out because they couldn't adapt or they were consumed by the human population.
I was watching a show on neanderthals just last week, they made a pretty good case for neanderthals dying out because of climate change and that genetically, they hadn't mated with humans very much. Was very interesting. But whatever.

Transitional species evolve and keep going, they don't go extinct. But again, whatever. lol. It's just about how we use a certain word.
Conjecture is what this theory is based on,not evidence.
Which only serves to reinforce your abysmal ignorance regarding science and your need for the night school classes I instructed you to take.

Transitional Vertebrate Fossils FAQ

do you have fossils of the first single celled organism that evolved into a multicelled organism?......

My grandfather teached me that there are no stupid questions.

He was wrong.
he obviously made a few errors in what he "teached" you......
He learned about capitalization and punctuation.
your antiquated modernist rules are meaningless.......
You once again made yourself the model for the village idiot.

do you have fossils of the first single celled organism that evolved into a multicelled organism?......

He was wrong.
actually everyone except the village idiot would have no trouble understanding what I say without following your rules of grammar......are you having trouble understanding?.....

He was wrong.
actually everyone except the village idiot would have no trouble understanding what I say without following your rules of grammar......are you having trouble understanding?.....
Actually, you have a great deal of difficulty stringing words together to form coherent sentences.

The gawds invented punctuation to assist with that. Consider bringing that to the floor at your next Flat Earth Society prayer meeting.

Some changes don't work out and that species dies off, like the Neanderthal's who couldn't adapt to the coming ice age and died out. But changes keep coming constantly to every living organism.
That is exactly my point. Why are supposed transitional species extinct if they were better adapted ? if they are extinct how did they pass on their traits ?

Transitional species evolve, and don't go extinct. Neanderthals weren't a transitional species, they were an offshoot species that died out because they couldn't adapt fast enough to their changing surroundings.
Sure they go extinct or would you like to point out a transitional species from supposed human evolution that is not a chimp and still alive ? We don't know if neanderthals died out because they couldn't adapt or they were consumed by the human population.
I was watching a show on neanderthals just last week, they made a pretty good case for neanderthals dying out because of climate change and that genetically, they hadn't mated with humans very much. Was very interesting. But whatever.

Transitional species evolve and keep going, they don't go extinct. But again, whatever. lol. It's just about how we use a certain word.
evolution is based on fossil evidence. What evidence do you have that a magical being poofed everything into existence?
Oh my, the worst evidence you could have pointed to,to support your belief. Irreducible Complexity and the evidence of purposeful design. Now let me ask you the same question, What evidence do you have showing that life just poofed itself in to existence without the aid of a designer to oversee the process.

evolution is based on fossil evidence. What evidence do you have that a magical being poofed everything into existence?
Pop quiz, why was the theory of punctuated equilibrium put forth ?

Oh my, the worst evidence you could have pointed to,to support your belief. Irreducible Complexity and the evidence of purposeful design. Now let me ask you the same question, What evidence do you have showing that life just poofed itself in to existence without the aid of a designer to oversee the process.

Irreducible Complexity and the evidence of purposeful design.

the complexity of the physiology requires purposeful design that is observable over time with a beginning simplicity to equivalent structural adaptations.

for your purposes (biblical), why is the more complex not found in the earliest recordings of life on Earth - at the same time ?

also why is purposeful design not found in rock formations such as a finished sculpture predating micro organisms.

the complexity of the physiology requires purposeful design that is observable over time with a beginning simplicity to equivalent structural adaptations.

for your purposes (biblical), why is the more complex not found in the earliest recordings of life on Earth - at the same time ?

also why is purposeful design not found in rock formations such as a finished sculpture predating micro organisms.

The cell and all it's components are not complex in your opinion ,really ? Once again you are basing it off the belief less complex organisms came first.

The cell and all it's components are not complex in your opinion ,really ? Once again you are basing it off the belief less complex organisms came first.
That's just silly. Every good YEC'ist knows that all life magically appeared on the planet 6,000 years ago.

That's just silly. Every good YEC'ist knows that all life magically appeared on the planet 6,000 years ago.
You really are a waste of time. I have stated, I have no Idea how old the earth is but if I were to venture a guess like you and the science community it would be between 6,000 and 15,000 years old.but you know this already from my previous posts.

I can only take so much of your empty rhetoric.

You really are a waste of time. I have stated, I have no Idea how old the earth is but if I were to venture a guess like you and the science community it would be between 6,000 and 15,000 years old.but you know this already from my previous posts.

I can only take so much of your empty rhetoric.
What part of the relevant science community (not to include the irrelevant ID'iot / creation ministry charlatans), puts the age of the planet in your timeline?

and what evidence do you have contrary to established scientific evidence on the subject.

images

and where is the "evidence of purposeful design" found in Earths rock formations the same as Botticelli's sculpture of Venus ?

Forum List

Back